+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

5 Years for Taking a Man's Life

Equal justice under the law no longer exists in America. He was white. 5 Years for Taking a Man's Life. He had it coming:

ST. CLOUD, Minn. (WCCO) – After 17 months of waiting, a family finally learned how much time the man who killed their son will be in prison.
    A Stearns County judge sentenced 18-year-old Jesse Smithers to 10 years on Thursday. Smithers admitted to delivering the deadly punch in a St. Cloud alley almost a year and a half ago.
    On Sept. 21, 2012, Colton Gleason was walking with friends when a car pulled up, and Smithers got out and punched him. Colton died after falling and hitting his head.
    His father, John Gleason, says the pain, bitterness and hurt his family feels did not go away with the sentencing of the man responsible for his son’s death.
    “We’ve been given a life sentence by this cowardice attack and murder of our son,” John said. “He’ll serve very few short years and he’ll be back out again, and our son is gone forever.”
    John says his son was the victim of a deadly “knockout game.”
    Keep reading…

Last edited by Administrator; 02-20-2014 at 08:18 AM.

Re: 5 Years for Taking a Man's Life

how many YEARS did the JOOS get for KILLING jesus!? any FACTS in the CASE to SUBMIT or just your USUAL RACE BAITING SCHEME of shitting on the sidewalk and RUNNING away!? OH WAIT........are the LURKERS eating this SHIT UP!? ESPECIALLY if they are WHITE law abiding CITIZENS !? so let's see that TRANSLATES to WHITE law abiding citizens are................LURKERS!? gives a WHOLE new POSITIVE meaning to LURKING dont you agree!? LICK it UP, LICK it UP....OH , OH, OH!?:rryumy: :rotz: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Why not ax that question in the religion forum. In the political forum, why not stay on topic.

But the answer to your question is, the Jews (Joos) didn't kill Him, the Romans did. And so did YOU. His blood is on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Why not ax that question in the religion forum. In the political forum, why not stay on topic.

But the answer to your question is, the J E Ws (Joos) didn't kill Him, the Romans did. And so did YOU. His blood is on your hands.

well, THEY coulda PROTESTED or SOMETHING instead sayin HE'S GUILTY, HANG EM HIGH!? and YAH, i'm gulity TOO just like YOU toodeloo!? so your SAYIN religion has NUTHIN to do with POLITICS!? dont we WISH that was SO PICARD!? .................and NO, this does NOT mean i'm also a CROSS DRESSER.....................unless ya count that 1 time WAY BACK when i tried on a pair of NYLONS!? i think before i was a teenager!? : :crazy1: :spin2: :yelcutelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

speaking of 10 yrs for HITTIN somebody, (you posted 5 but your LINK says 10) he's just LUCKY he didn't get PROBATION like some OTHERS!? some times ya just gotta shake your head and say.............................LIFE'S not FAIR!? :rotz: ing1: :crazy1: :elvis:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4430807.html
    Last edited by lexx; 02-20-2014 at 06:22 AM.

What about Bush and Cheney and the war crimes against humanity ?

"Chat"s open ended. I like him spreading the hate around. Certain people only do certain categories.

Loud music trial -- which you started, is political? And not "hate"? But another murder committed by the children of theleft is "chat"

Both threads are the SAME, but one exposes your charges.

The left is DISHONEST AND HYPOCRITICAL in everything they do.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Loud music trial -- which you started, is political? And not "hate"? But another murder committed by the children of theleft is "chat"

Both threads are the SAME, but one exposes your charges.

The left is DISHONEST AND HYPOCRITICAL in everything they do.
    well YOU know he's just startin THINGS to START things, after all, it's HIS CARNIVAL SIDESHOW!? you rather have a SPECIFIC agenda/viewpoint!? which WE may someday figure out!? NOT that it matters as matters go in the AFTERTHOUGHT!? it's ALL readin BETWEEN the lines if ya ask me!? hhmmmmm.......i'm tryin ta THINK if ANYONE ever REALLY asked ME!? :rotz: : :yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    how many YEARS did the JOOS get for KILLING jesus!? any FACTS in the CASE to SUBMIT or just your USUAL RACE BAITING SCHEME of shitting on the sidewalk and RUNNING away!? OH WAIT........are the LURKERS eating this SHIT UP!? ESPECIALLY if they are WHITE law abiding CITIZENS !? so let's see that TRANSLATES to WHITE law abiding citizens are................LURKERS!? gives a WHOLE new POSITIVE meaning to LURKING dont you agree!? LICK it UP, LICK it UP....OH , OH, OH!?:rryumy: :rotz: :crazy1:
    "JOOS". lol. Take that religious bullshit to the religious scams section if you're that butthurt about it. Also, you should refrain from pulling the white and black cards. It makes you like more of a moron than you already are.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable