+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

How Poor Countries Remain Poor

The problems that plague Egypt and the Palestinians is also why blacks in America will always be living off handouts. Crime and immoral behaviour will always leave them stranded. The will never prosper as long as other people/nations cannot coexist.

Let them reap the "reward" of their own behaviour.

Egyptian militants warn tourists to leave or face attack

CAIRO (Reuters) - A militant Islamist group has warned tourists to leave Egypt and threatened to attack any who stay after February 20, raising the prospect of a new front in a fast-growing insurgency in the biggest Arab nation.
    The Sinai-based Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis group, which claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing that killed two South Korean tourists and an Egyptian on Sunday, made the statement on an affiliated Twitter account.
    "We recommend tourists to get out safely before the expiry of the deadline," read the tweet, written in English, which Egypt's prime minister said on Tuesday aimed to undermine the political process begun after an army takeover in July.

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-militant...M4BHNlYwNzcg--

Last edited by Administrator; 02-20-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Re: How Poor Countries Remain Poor

It has to do with with the lack of education. Simple.
    As conserv so eloquently put it "scool"
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-21-2014 at 07:30 AM.

The banks refused mortgages to the Blacks (back in the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s,) and that's how the ghettos/projects were formed (TRUE). The African Americans that wanted to rise 'above' were not let out, just like the Native Americans were pushed into the reservations. LOOK at what they did to the Japanese during WWII. You white guys created this mess.

1. First you stole the blacks from Africa and forced them into slavery. You say "forget", I say you rednecks "haven't forgotten" you lost the civil war....and that's just your lame pride, not being a SLAVE. You criticize bitter blacks yet you people are even worse about the past.
    2. Then you segregated them after their freedom was created.
    3. Kept them 'DOWN' socially and financially
    4. Tried killing them internally allowing the drug trade to flourish thinking they would implode
    5. Probably had some ex- Nazi create AIDS for blacks and the gays
    6. These circumstances make it near-impossible for a strong family backbone, so family values aren't instilled into multiple generations

It's impossible swimming in quicksand. You should be more compassionate and fix the problem at the root not the leaves. People like conserv created this mess and everyone pays in the end.

Put it this way. They worked for your ancestors for free, now you have to support them. Seems fair to me.

Conserv go learn a book :):crazy1:
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-21-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    It has to do with with the lack of education. Simple.
    As conserv so eloquently put it "scool"
    what,am i/i am DELINGQUENT over here or anywhere i am AWARE of the NEED/my need,the CALL/calling out to a STEP UP, a MISSED chance, a LOST sense of FLOWING with.........what/where/when/why!? as IF there is some ABSOLUTE DENIAL/INSPIRATION in FORCE i have CHOSEN to FOLLOW for CAREFULNESS of my OWN rather than care for ALL like some god would prescribe for LACK of an actual FIRM influence in MIND as if THAT is individually IMPORTANT vs INCLUSIVELY PROPOSED by but NOT believed IN less defaulted to the SMALL circles of ECONOMIC achievment DEEMED the primary FUNCTION of the SENSE of FREEDOM in a RATIONAL/CHAOTIC DRIVEN WORLD!? :bah: : :crazy1:
    Last edited by lexx; 02-22-2014 at 03:04 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that they are treated as outcasts in their own country.

Black Americans included!

so what may we ask DICTATES to BEHAVIOR!? is it some WRITTEN OBSERVATION/DECLARATION or the ACTUAL as experienced in the daily CYCLE of living of sun and dark, wake and sleep, warm and cold and freindship and foe and hope and fear and acceptance and rejection!? do the gods present us with daily challenges to test our FAITH against the ODDS of our own PROTECTIONS/SECURITY in the constant game of the WILD against the TAME or domesticated!? if NOT in PERSON due to our DILIGANCE at LEAST in PROPOSAL by REPORTS outside of our CIRCLE of INSULATION!? :rryumy: :rotz: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The banks refused mortgages to the Blacks (back in the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s,) and that's how the ghettos/projects were formed (TRUE). The African Americans that wanted to rise 'above' were not let out, just like the Native Americans were pushed into the reservations. LOOK at what they did to the Japanese during WWII. You white guys created this mess.
    1. First you stole the blacks from Africa and forced them into slavery. You say "forget", I say you rednecks "haven't forgotten" you lost the civil war....and that's just your lame pride, not being a SLAVE. You criticize bitter blacks yet you people are even worse about the past.
    4. Tried killing them internally allowing the drug trade to flourish thinking they would implode
    6. These circumstances make it near-impossible for a strong family backbone, so family values aren't instilled into multiple generations
    It's impossible swimming in quicksand. You should be more compassionate and fix the problem at the root not the leaves. People like conserv created this mess and everyone pays in the end.

Put it this way. They worked for your ancestors for free, now you have to support them. Seems fair to me.

Not saying any of this did not happen... it did. However, you need to learn a bit more about the American Civil War and history in general. It was not a war of abolitionists vs red-necks just as slavery in the U.S. was not the sole cause or reason for the war. Crack a few books and learn more about it.

Also, slavery in the U.S. took root during the colonial era... in other words it was initiated and fed by European Imperialistic ventures in the New World. The difference is that once the U.S. gained independence the institution remained... even after it had died out in the Northern states.

The era of 'Jim Crow' was the direct result of Southern Democrats... or as they're known today... Democrats or... liberals. To refer back to the American Civil War it was a Republican, Lincoln, that emancipated the slaves and began the push for a constitutional amendment to abolish slavery.

Long story short... modern political divisions cannot be applied to the past as they do not fit. You need to find a better analogy.

I changed my mind when I said I respected you.

You're really an idiot in every way.

Every sentence begins with "you". I am no more responsible for the plight of blacks in America than YOU. Really though, you are. You make excuses for everything your "children" do. Then you blame AMERICA for their behaviour 150 years later. ANY group will quickly recognize that they can manipulate the majority when a large percentage of the majority makes excuses for serious cultural flaws.

Remove the log from your own eye before you worry about the "splinter" in mine (I see things clearly).

I am damn sick of your continually cries of "RACISM!" on this board.

I am damn sick of your constant criticism of this country you claim to want to be a part of.
    If I chose to live in a foreign country, I would have opinions, but I'd keep them to myself. I wouldn't criticize large segments of the population (If you're white, and you believe in EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, you're a "redneck" according to the Foreigner). All the while you scream and moan about "RACISM!" as YOU judge it.

The entire world practiced slavery, including the American Indians and Africa, AND Eastern Europe. Many of those places still do. But like most anti-American Libtards you act as though we do that today, but you never talk about what's going on NOW throughout the world. You promote yourself as the compassionate one because you don't require civil behaviour from certain groups. Blacks in America are your CHILDREN and as their parent, you turn a blind eye to their violence but cry about the perceived "sins" of whites 150 years ago. That makes you a really bad "parent"

You missed entirely the point of this thread. I'll restate it one last time. I will explain it in steps so your damn libtard brain MIGHT be able to absorb it.

1) WHAT is the subject of this thread (hint to the libtard it's IN THE TITLE!)
    2) If THAT gets by you, REREAD the LARGE and BOLD HEADLINE.
    3) IN PASSING, I mentioned that EGYPT shares the same problem as America's blacks and the mythical Palestinians (they're really Jordanians).

Now HERE is the real point of the thread.

EGYPT will always remain poor as long as they accept VIOLENCE and threats to foreigners as a permissible way of life.

WHY will they remain poor? For one thing, tourists are afraid to visit. I was there ONCE but NEVER AGAIN! It is a filthy, backward hell-hole with NOTHING to offer. Also, countries will not invest in unstable governments. THAT is the problem with Egypt, the Palestinians and America's blacks.

The problem with these countries is one of CULTURE. Where violence and corruption become the norm, POVERTY will follow.

I know you want to silence opposing voices here, but you do it DISHONESTLY. Your cries of "RACIST!" are becoming less effective. People are beginning to see though your childish "debating" techniques. You would do well to FOCUS ON THE TOPIC of the thread rather than try to silence others with ineffective insults and put-downs.

STAY THE HELL ON TOPIC! :zx11pissed:

I

Last edited by conserv4ever; 02-23-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I changed my mind when I said I respected you.

You're really an idiot in every way.

Every sentence begins with "you". I am no more responsible for the plight of blacks in America than YOU. Really though, you are. You make excuses for everything your "children" do. Then you blame AMERICA for their behaviour 150 years later. ANY group will quickly recognize that they can manipulate the majority when a large percentage of the majority makes excuses for serious cultural flaws.

Remove the log from your own eye before you worry about the "splinter" in mine (I see things clearly).

I am damn sick of your continually cries of "RACISM!" on this board.

I am damn sick of your constant criticism of this country you claim to want to be a part of.
    If I chose to live in a foreign country, I would have opinions, but I'd keep them to myself. I wouldn't criticize large segments of the population (If you're white, and you believe in EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, you're a "redneck" according to the Foreigner). All the while you scream and moan about "RACISM!" as YOU judge it.

The entire world practiced slavery, including the American Indians and Africa, AND Eastern Europe. Many of those places still do. But like most anti-American Libtards you act as though we do that today, but you never talk about what's going on NOW throughout the world. You promote yourself as the compassionate one because you don't require civil behaviour from certain groups. Blacks in America are your CHILDREN and as their parent, you turn a blind eye to their violence but cry about the perceived "sins" of whites 150 years ago. That makes you a really bad "parent"

You missed entirely the point of this thread. I'll restate it one last time. I will explain it in steps so your damn libtard brain MIGHT be able to absorb it.

1) WHAT is the subject of this thread (hint to the libtard it's IN THE TITLE!)
    2) If THAT gets by you, REREAD the LARGE and BOLD HEADLINE.
    3) IN PASSING, I mentioned that EGYPT shares the same problem as America's blacks and the mythical Palestinians (they're really Jordanians).

Now HERE is the real point of the thread.

EGYPT will always remain poor as long as they accept VIOLENCE and threats to foreigners as a permissible way of life.

WHY will they remain poor? For one thing, tourists are afraid to visit. I was there ONCE but NEVER AGAIN! It is a filthy, backward hell-hole with NOTHING to offer. Also, countries will not invest in unstable governments. THAT is the problem with Egypt, the Palestinians and America's blacks.

The problem with these countries is one of CULTURE. Where violence and corruption become the norm, POVERTY will follow.

I know you want to silence opposing voices here, but you do it DISHONESTLY. Your cries of "RACIST!" are becoming less effective. People are beginning to see though your childish "debating" techniques. You would do well to FOCUS ON THE TOPIC of the thread rather than try to silence others with ineffective insults and put-downs.

STAY THE HELL ON TOPIC! :zx11pissed:

I

HAH.....i knew it was COMING!? ........(do you think he is just getting your goat as they say) so what do you believe is the answer to the PROBLEM of UNCIVIL behavior!? is it NOT interesting that egypt has DETHRONED it's elected president!? this indicates that there is some kind of STRONG opposition to idea of religion in politics over there!? but WHO are these opposers!? what is their BACKGROUND/AFILLIATIONS!? and i'm still frustrated by the smiley's choices!? :madgo: : :crazy1: :judges:

Carl how about you read your OWN FUCKING THREAD.

YOU decided to bring blacks and race into this NO-ONE ELSE. You did this in your VERY FIRST POST.

The problems that plague Egypt and the Palestinians is also why blacks in America will always be living off handouts. Crime and immoral behaviour will always leave them stranded. The will never prosper as long as other people/nations cannot coexist.
    I have no idea why you needed to bring blacks or anyone's race into the conversation but you certainly felt compelled to so so. It's the ONLY commentary or subject choice that YOU provided and YOU decided to spend half of it talking about blacks and now you get pissy when people choose to comment on the ONLY thing you decided to say?

and Carl if you are tired of people treating you like a racist than stop acting like one. It's been pointed out to again and again how you are the ONLY person on this forum who has a compelling need to label someone by there race. You are also the only person who feels the need to assume that any negative event, or made up game should be attributed to every single member of that race. This has been pointed out to you many times.

In short if you are tired of people treating you like a racist loser than you need to stop acting like one. Bring up a topic. Talk about just that topic without bring up how much you dislike black "culture", without talking about a fictitious knockout game that has nothing to do with the events in question.

and MAYBE. Just MAYBE people will stay on the topic you wanted to talk about. As opposed to the other ones you tried to slip in.
    Last edited by Spector567; 02-23-2014 at 02:17 PM.

on another note.......does anyone think DAMN SICK AND TIRED would be a good ROCK BAND name!? or is it already taken!? here i come GOOGLE!? : :spin2: :judges: :yelcutelaughA:

and furthermore, i was SO INSPIRED by sick and tired i decided to quickly RE-WRITE to the national anthem.......:2gunsfiring_v1: :chicken: :spin2: :

i'm so damn sick and tired
    from the dawns early light
    of the hails i hear said
    of how wrong is made right

whose outlandish demands
    oer the posts i have read
    like a drum without beat
    bounce about in my head

and the libtards ruff glare
    in the midnight thick air
    gives proof to my claim
    that no brain exists there

oh hey does it make sense
    to anyone who takes hence
    the time to ask why
    they want a piece, of MY, PIE
    Last edited by lexx; 02-23-2014 at 10:04 PM.

That was actually good Lexx.

That was actually good Lexx.

i have to ADMIT, it was ALL do to YOUR inspiration EVEN if it goes against my nature so to admit!? your persistence and BRAVERY i have to KNOW the source/soucery or be left behind in the dregs of competitive existence!? :rain::rotz:::judges:

It is all about education;
    • Poor countries can't afford arranging a proper education for their people, if an education at all. Some (a few maybe) academic achievers may be able to get a scholarship but most of them aren't good enough.
    • Lack of education and lack of access to information leads to difficulty for people finding a well-paying job because most well-paying jobs are occupied by the well-educated.
    • A low-paying job means a poor life. Poor parents in poor countres raise poor children and the cycle keeps carrying on and on forever....
    Last edited by M@gN@c@Rt@; 12-21-2016 at 01:31 AM. Reason: mistyping

wondered who resurectaled this thread!?

I actually liked rereading it. I thought it was new. We should bump old ones more. See if we were right or wrong.

I called Trump 2014 July BTW