+ Reply to Thread

Who is going to see the Robocop remake movie ?

I am scared to go see it. The original Robocop was in my top 5 favorite movies ever. Is anyone seen or will see this remake. Is nothing sacred? They seem to be going in the direction of an Iron Man angle. I wish his suit wasn't do slim. I'd like to see all the prototypes too. I might just take my nephews to that Lego movie:

Re: Who is going to see the Robocop remake movie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Don't be such a wussy!

The little tikes prolly never heard of Robocop.

They'll love it! And so will you!

(Don't sit too close to the screen..you don't want to crick you're neck!)

my necks cricked just thinkin about it!? movie sounds like a half loser will prolly be free on net somewhere soon enough!? : :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I will tell you what :

Its my 13 year old nephews favorite movie....watched it 10 times..even the horrible series shot in Canada.

The movie was perfectly written. Homages....differences....twists....it was one of the best action movies I have seen. The dialogue was supreme.

The special effects....forget about it. Iron Man level. I actually liked this more than Iron Man.

My only criticism was the SECOND MAN EVIL GUY. Keaton was great. Oldman GREAT! The drug dealer guy that was originally played by that 70s Show Dad....was lame and a let down.

It was respectful enough......waaaaay more details....less villiany cheese......but I tell ya what, I'm taking my 13 year old nephew tomorrow....(I like like screen R movies first).

Gary Oldman was great....did they get the best lead....I would say 75% yes. He seemed righteous enough but he kind turned into vigilante Batman at the end.....but it worked. Motorcycle scenes.....OMG the best

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I will tell you what :

Its my 13 year old nephews favorite movie....watched it 10 times..even the horrible series shot in Canada.

The movie was perfectly written. Homages....differences....twists....it was one of the best action movies I have seen. The dialogue was supreme.

The special effects....forget about it. Iron Man level. I actually liked this more than Iron Man.

My only criticism was the SECOND MAN EVIL GUY. Keaton was great. Oldman GREAT! The drug dealer guy that was originally played by that 70s Show Dad....was lame and a let down.

It was respectful enough......waaaaay more details....less villiany cheese......but I tell ya what, I'm taking my 13 year old nephew tomorrow....(I like like screen R movies first).

Gary Oldman was great....did they get the best lead....I would say 75% yes. He seemed righteous enough but he kind turned into vigilante Batman at the end.....but it worked. Motorcycle scenes.....OMG the best
    i THINK you better CLOSE this thread before you LOSE IT completely!? nobody wants to SEE that HAPPEN?! .......wonder why!? : :chicken: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I stand by this one....I know.

I stand by this one....I know.
    well then we KNOW you are somehow EQUAL with CARL!? is it PERMANENT is all we who dont KNOW ask!? but at least you have MADE me CHECK it out as they say!? opinion at 11 this or some other day as days go BYE & BYE!? and WHAT i may ask does this have to do with BOUNTY, the QUICK picker UPPER!? you'd think it was a christian SPONGE or something!? what does this have to do with the 99 and the 1 ONLY carl can EXPLAIN?! : :crazy1: :spin2:
    Last edited by lexx; 02-13-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Buddy I think you replied to the wrong thread.

This is Robocop remake. And I'm better than Carl

But you gotta understand on THIS THREAD....I was scared to watch the movie, had a gift card, was caught in a snowstorm, and the movie synced perfectly to my schedule as I pulled off into the mall to check movie times. I wrong NOW for doubting the awesomeness of this movie (better than Bain Batman BTW, swear to God and last Iron Man). You don't want another precious memory tainted with crap (Nightmare on Elm Street Remake)

Conservs narrow minded, I'm open minded and admitted I was wrong on this, but it was more out of fear of disappointment....

Conserv and I are on the same on traditional American strong values kick and about being a shit starter....but at the end of the day he labels 'me' and I try to inspire 'him' for change. We are on the opposite sides of the fences. He's Mr Glass and I'm unbreakable.

SEE ROBOCOP IN THE THEATRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TALK TO ME!!!!!
    (You'll lose alot of the greatness on Blueray or DVD at home, trust me.)
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-13-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Buddy I think you replied to the wrong thread.

This is Robocop remake. And I'm better than Carl

But you gotta understand on THIS THREAD....I was scared to watch the movie, had a gift card, was caught in a snowstorm, and the movie synced perfectly to my schedule as I pulled off into the mall to check movie times. I wrong NOW for doubting the awesomeness of this movie (better than Bain Batman BTW, swear to God and last Iron Man). You don't want another precious memory tainted with crap (Nightmare on Elm Street Remake)

Conservs narrow minded, I'm open minded and admitted I was wrong on this, but it was more out of fear of disappointment....

Conserv and I are on the same on traditional American strong values kick and about being a shit starter....but at the end of the day he labels 'me' and I try to inspire 'him' for change. We are on the opposite sides of the fences. He's Mr Glass and I'm unbreakable.

SEE ROBOCOP IN THE THEATRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TALK TO ME!!!!!
    (You'll lose alot of the greatness on Blueray or DVD at home, trust me.)
    yah i think a lot is LOST/MUDDLED in translation as they say!? which explains SO much when opinions are EXCHANGED!? : :crazy1: :spin2:

Two features that will be missing from the re-make will be Paul Verhoeven's direction and Basil Poledouris' music. :(

No doubt I'll see the film even though the reports I've received on it have been that it doesn't suck too bad. Hollywood just isn't making any original films anymore... or damn few.

I am going to give one spoiler alert:

The suit is classic grey, then stealth black, then at the end (after he was all busted up), to back to the classic silver/grey.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-14-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah i think a lot is LOST/MUDDLED in translation as they say!? which explains SO much when opinions are EXCHANGED!? : :crazy1: :spin2:

It makes sense in your brain. I am in the same proverbial boat. That's why I edit almost everyone of my posts 10 times to refine it. My grammar is choppy at best, but I seriously had no idea what you were talking about that last time.

I actually want to see this movie. It looks really really good and the original is just a plain old classic!!
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

I'm kind of interested in seeing it, although it has been a long time since I've seen the originals. I don't think I even saw them all the way through.

But I'll probably watch it sooner or later, just to see how it is.