+ Reply to Thread

I am getting so fat

I am online at home kinda injured literally 6 days a week 24hrs a day. I am getting so fat now. All I do is listen to Howard Stern and watch TV and cook and eat and drink sugary drinks. I hate it. I need to get into a routine and calorie regime. Need to walk, get out, and switch to 100% water. My liquid calories is what is killing me, I know it. When I was in sports and younger I was rock hard, but since moving to America, I've gained 40 pounds! The food choices here are the most selective in the world. I can understand why 85% of the country is overweight. Its tough to make the correct choices. I need to start doing positive routines and habits.:sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley:

Re: I am getting so fat

You are so right. When one talks about something its like you are trying to convince yourself into actually doing it.

Thanks for that. I like being called out.

Dumping out the Koolaid, water for 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    You are so right. When one talks about something its like you are trying to convince yourself into actually doing it.

Yes!!!!just do it!!!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

i HAVE TO disagree for disagreements SAKE!? just go with the FLOW and DIE FAT and HAPPY!? it's an AMERICAN RIGHT ya know.......as long as YOU are payin FER IT!? ::crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hahahaha thats funny. I'm walking and biking soon. I need that nature and sun aspect to think and reflect and burn calories,.

Hahahaha thats funny. I'm walking and biking soon. I need that nature and sun aspect to think and reflect and burn calories,.
    WHO KNEW!?.....................WHO KNOWS!?..............WHO CARES!? is that the ORDER of HAPPINESS defined? :rotz: :crazy1: : :sun_smiley:
    Last edited by lexx; 02-26-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Water will take a TON of weight off without any work whatsoever. You would be amazed how well this will work if you try it for two weeks.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable