+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Home Sweet Home Under Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Good for her. I thought you would tell us she bought into your cult. Listen to your mother.
    CULT? YOU OLD COOT!

100,000 million people in the US are affected by the wintery onslaught right now. It's not normal, its not a cycle.

From CNN:

13,000 flight cancellations this week alone!

Worst flight cancellations in 25 years!

This is a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Yeah. but you see. I don't get why you don't believe it. I really doesn't make any sense.

Because truthfully there are some compelling arguments out there and logic that you could use that would at least make sense. However, you are not using any of them. Nore do you seem to care.

You just don't accept the information "because". It sounds more like a religious belief more than anything else.
    You hit the nail on the head.

I don't care.

I don't care enough about the subject to continue talking about it. I could go find plenty of info that backs up why I believe what I do. I could post articles and studies by scientists that don't believe in man made global warming. Lots of people have posted those things, and there are plenty out there to be found, by people who care to look for them. There are news stories that support why I believe it was nothing but a shake down from the beginning. I have read lots of information on global warming, and yes, there are arguments to be made and information that supports them. I'm not just dismissing it for no reason.

But I don't care enough about this subject to keep talking about it. I believe it is a scam, I know that you don't. I simply don't care to try to change your mind, or anyone else's.

I simply don't care that you believe it.

Why does it even matter to you that I don't?

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

That's how I feel, but those who strongly oppose the religion of "Climate Change" would warn you that by doing nothing, "They", if they gain control of all 3 branches of government, will impose huge taxes on individuals and businesses to "fight" this myth. They will destroy business and have America living in the Stone Age while China and India and the rest of the developing world ignore our silliness and pass us by in this century.

That's how I feel, but those who strongly oppose the religion of "Climate Change" would warn you that by doing nothing, "They", if they gain control of all 3 branches of government, will impose huge taxes on individuals and businesses to "fight" this myth. They will destroy business and have America living in the Stone Age while China and India and the rest of the developing world ignore our silliness and pass us by in this century.

yah well i dont believe your THEORY of gov takeover and falling behind either!? BUTT if you insist then MY theory is that YOU PEOPLE want to TAKE over GOV and with unbridled CAPITALIST EXPANSION with NO environmental CONCERNS COMPLETELY destroy LIFE on the PLANET in 50 YRS!? :nervouss: : :crazy1: :madgo:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.

I don't care.

I don't care enough about the subject to continue talking about it. I could go find plenty of info that backs up why I believe what I do. I could post articles and studies by scientists that don't believe in man made global warming. Lots of people have posted those things, and there are plenty out there to be found, by people who care to look for them. There are news stories that support why I believe it was nothing but a shake down from the beginning. I have read lots of information on global warming, and yes, there are arguments to be made and information that supports them. I'm not just dismissing it for no reason.

But I don't care enough about this subject to keep talking about it. I believe it is a scam, I know that you don't. I simply don't care to try to change your mind, or anyone else's.

I simply don't care that you believe it.

Why does it even matter to you that I don't?
    Than if you care so little why do you such a strong opinion on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Than if you care so little why do you such a strong opinion on it?
    Like I mentioned before, I believe it's a scam. Basically a shake down of industrialized modern countries.

And there are lots of things I believe to be scams. Many of them being discussed on this website in other subject areas.

I'm not spending a lot of time commenting on those either. In fact I've commented on this one far more than any other. I don't mind throwing my two cents in on stuff like this from time to time, but I honestly don't care about it enough to go much deeper than some casual conversation about it.

Neither one of us is going to change the others mind. Discussions like that are mostly pointless and more often than not just turn into name calling sessions.

This is exactly why I believe it is a scam. It's just one more way to manipulate people using their emotions and fear so they can be relieved of their money. All in the name of "saving the planet". And who doesn't want to save the planet, right?

When I say I don't care about it, I mean that I don't care to have pointless discussions on the internet with random people I don't know, not that I don't care about the subject entirely.

9. 02-16-2014, 11:42 PM

Reason
    Being a smart arse!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    This is exactly why I believe it is a scam. It's just one more way to manipulate people using their emotions and fear so they can be relieved of their money. All in the name of "saving the planet". And who doesn't want to save the planet, right?

When I say I don't care about it, I mean that I don't care to have pointless discussions on the internet with random people I don't know, not that I don't care about the subject entirely.
    so tell us what is the DIFF between dont care and dont care entirely!? and i happen to agree with you on what you have no expressed as scamming!? but then we have to dig into WHY such things HAVE to be or ARE scams in the FCIRST place!? i mean on the 1 hand the facts of the elements are not really in question but maybe the economic and free capitalist AIMS on a PERSONAL vs PUBLIC enterprise/result!? and it was YOU that said before not ALL BUSINESS is PUBLICALLY INTENTIONED/AIMED!? : :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you