+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Home Sweet Home Under Global Warming

I could probably walk across Lake Huron, Superior or Erie!

And most of those who believe in this crap, ridicule those who put their faith in the Creator :yelcutelaughA:, proving that even atheists have to have a religion.

It's CYCLES libtard. Just CYCLES (we're coming out of the last Ice Age).

Re: Home Sweet Home Under Global Warming

The earth has to heal itself. All the unnatural things that humans do, the earth is simply healing itself.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I could probably walk across Lake Huron, Superior or Erie!

And most of those who believe in this crap, ridicule those who put their faith in the Creator :yelcutelaughA:, proving that even atheists have to have a religion.

It's CYCLES libtard. Just CYCLES (we're coming out of the last Ice Age).

well...............dont just SAY it!? DO it!? otherwise your just another POLITICIAN making PROMISES!? and think of the FAME and REKNOWN you would GARNER almost as good as JAMES garner did in his CAREER as a PRIVATE DICK!? i'm watchin the OLYMPICS ice dancing................AWSOME STUFF!? and NO, aint just ROOTIN for the USA!? they have to EARN it!? :judges: : :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    Last edited by lexx; 02-08-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Be honest. It WAS "Global Warming" until it was proven a lie. Then they decided to call it "Climate Change." Liberals are like that. They used to be called "Statists." That took on a bad smell, so they began to call themselves "Progressives." That really stunk during the rise of Communism (YOU WERE OUTED) so you changed your identity to "LIBERAL." Now that word is poison in America so you're back to trying to get away with "Progressive" A Progressive by any other name smells as nasty.

No, I'm consistent with the message you were promoting until the majority discoverd the LIE.

We'll keep calling it GLOBAL WARMING

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...limate-change/

Before the SUV (or was it?)

History demonstrates that warmer is healthier. Since the end of the last Ice Age, the earth has enjoyed two periods that were warmer than the twentieth century. Archaeological evidence shows that people lived longer, enjoyed better nutrition, and multiplied more rapidly than during epochs of cold.

That Ice Age ended about 12,000 to 10,000 years ago when the glaciers covering much of North America, Scandinavia and northern Asia began to retreat to approximately their current positions. In North America the glacial covering lasted longer than in Eurasia because of topographical features that delayed the warming. Throughout history warming and cooling in different regions of the world have not correlated exactly because of the influence of such factors as oceans, mountains, and prevailing winds.

As the earth warmed with the waning of the Ice Age, the sea level rose as much as 300 feet; hunters in Europe roamed through modern Norway; agriculture developed in the Middle East, the Far East and the Americas. By 7,000 years ago and lasting for about four millenniums, the earth was more clement than today, perhaps by 4deg. Fahrenheit, about the average of the various predictions for global warming from a doubling of CO2. Although the climate cooled a bit after 3000 B.C., it stayed relatively warmer than the modern world until sometime after 1000 B.C., when chilly temperatures became more common. During the four thousand warmest years, Europe enjoyed mild winters and warm summers with a storm belt far to the north. Rainfall may have been 10 to 15 percent greater than now. Not only was the country less subject to severe storms, but the skies were less cloudy and the days, sunnier.<---Effects of a WARMER CLIMATE

From around 800 A.D. to 1200 or 1300, the globe warmed again considerably and civilization prospered.<---What? Global Warming BEFORE the Industrial Revolution??? This warm era displays, although less distinctly, many of the same characteristics as the earlier period of clement weather. Virtually all of northern Europe, the British Isles, Scandinavia, Greenland, and Iceland were considerably warmer than at present. The Mediterranean, the Near East, and North Africa, including the Sahara, received more rainfall than they do today.<---Effects of a WARMER CLIMATE During this period of the High Middle Ages, most of North America also enjoyed better weather. In the early centuries of the epoch, China experienced higher temperatures and a more clement climate.<---Effects of a WARMER CLIMATE From Western Europe to China, East Asia, India, and the Americas, mankind flourished as never before.<---Effects of a WARMER CLIMATE

http://www.stanford.edu/~moore/history_health.html

How cares about a stupid label? There are hurricanes, floods, typhoons, tornadoes, volcanoes, all trying to offset the climate change, global warming, (whatever you want to call it), etc that is going on.

Who cares how you define this insanity?

Conserv you can argue anything you want. When the world implodes from weather....then you can shove your narrow-minded opinion up your tight ass.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-08-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    How cares about a stupid label? There are hurricanes, floods, typhoons, tornadoes, volcanoes, all trying to offset the climate change, global warming, (whatever you want to call it), etc that is going on.

Who cares how you define this insanity?

Conserv you can argue anything you want. When the world implodes from weather....then you can shove your narrow-minded opinion up your tight ass.
    Libs get angry when confronted with FACTS. :yelcutelaughA:

They also resort to attacking the messenger when FACTS disprove their opinions. Unless Yawn removes the post I made just above yours, the FACTS are there for all the world to see (and judge for themselves). I consider that another win. :yelcutelaughA:

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!?

There's blizzards in the midwest!
    Tsunamis all over the world!
    Floods everywhere.
    Tornadoes that destroy whole towns.
    Businesses destroyed.
    Generations ruined.

What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    You can call it what you like but GLOBAL WARMING has caused changes in the Earths' weather patterns.

It's called cause and effect!

http://climate.nasa.gov/causes

http://climate.nasa.gov/effects

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

Still looking to AMERICAN Liberls for your marching orders? Sorry, they lost credibility long ago.

Climategate: CEI to sue NASA Goddard for Climate Change fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!?

There's blizzards in the midwest!
    Tsunamis all over the world!
    Floods everywhere.
    Tornadoes that destroy whole towns.
    Businesses destroyed.
    Generations ruined.

What else do you need?

There's blizzards in the midwest! We have them every year. We call it "winter"
    Tsunamis all over the world! No. Haven't had one in Michigan. Iowa either.
    Floods everywhere. Floods happen. Every year there's a flood somewhere.
    Tornadoes that destroy whole towns. Been hapening every year for centuries -- especially in America
    Businesses destroyed. That's OBAMA!
    Generations ruined. That's Liberalism!

What else do you need?
    Evidence that something NEW is happening that hasn't been going on for millions of years.

Tornadoes FACTS

Tsunamis FACTS
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 02-08-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Please explain these disappearing glaciers.

Please explain the continuing loss of the Greenland Ice Sheet

I think everything is part of the evolution.maybe is correct maybe not.

Interesting... We know from other threads that the OP believes the earth is just 6000 years old.
    Now he is using ice age cycles as an argument.

Major ice age cycles are between 40 000 and 100 000 years long...

Who are you addressing? If me, I mentioned CYCLES. I also consider it GOOD. Why must the earth remain the same as it was the day you were born? I see beautiful lakes where there was desolation. It's the way we got the Great Lakes (80% of the WORLD'S fresh water -- that's a good thing.

And why do you not mention the expanding ice sheet in the Antarctic?

And, you give the YEARS in those pictures, but are they taken on the same DATE? Can't trust those global warming promoters you know.

And as far as the original picture I posted, we've had a VERY cold winter! We've had 3 times the normal snow! We are BURIED under sbow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Please explain these disappearing glaciers.

Please explain the continuing loss of the Greenland Ice Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    Interesting... We know from other threads that the OP believes the earth is just 6000 years old.
    Now he is using ice age cycles as an argument.

Major ice age cycles are between 40 000 and 100 000 years long...
    Really Swede? (I will now call you Goran) Find the post where I said that. I will bump this post until you produce the post. Are there only TWO possible beliefs? Seems it might be better to ASK than to say stupid things about someone. But I understand. You can't refute my statements, so you create your own "reality."

So show me where I said the earth is 6,000 years old.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 02-09-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Here's a list of 12 glaciers that haven't heard the news about global warming (Damn GROWING glaciers!)
    http://www.ihatethemedia.com/12-more...global-warming

Doing Climate Fraud right
    http://toryaardvark.com/2012/01/18/g...-glacial-melt/
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 02-09-2014 at 07:47 AM.