+ Reply to Thread

Do not watch Prisoners

If you are a parent, do not watch the movie Prisoners. You will literally have a heart attack watching Prisoners. Two kids are abducted, Hugh Jackman and that great actor Terrence Howard are the Dads. They abduct and torture a suspect. Jake Gyllenhaal is the ambitious cop that works in a small town under budget police precinct trying to solve the case.

It will drive you crazy. You will cry like a little baby this movie. The worst fears are manifested in this movie. Do not torture yourself.....if you are a parent....forget about it....too much. You won't sleep, you will be paranoid the rest of your life. Its too much, seriously.

It's taken me 4 days to watch Prisoners. And I can't wait for it to end.
    UNREAL CASTING! You are at the edge of your seat. You will not be able to sleep afterwards.:judges:

Great, but horrible, evil, and WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Too much.

Re: Do not watch Prisoners

I disagree. It tells the story of two pissed off dads and what a human will do for a loved one. Watch this movie! Its great! They torture the suspect, the good become evil, and the evil you ALMOST feel sorry for, for a few minutes. You must not be a parent or just a woosy.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I disagree. It tells the story of two pissed off dads and what a human will do for a loved one. Watch this movie! Its great! They torture the suspect, the good become evil, and the evil you ALMOST feel sorry for, for a few minutes. You must not be a parent or just a woosy.
    I've got to agree on this one. Yes, you will become a little disturbed by what happens to the two girls if you're a parent, but you are worried even if you aren't one. And it is a great movie, detailing just how low someone might sink in order to save the person they love.

I am a parent and I coped. It's a great movie will probably make you think twice about letting them play out willy nilly but I do anyway. I don't think I cried either which is weird for me because I really felt it for the families. I was on the edge of my seat though I'll give you that one.

I liked the way the title mislead me as well I didn't watch the trailer or watch the synopsis before I watched the movie so was really pleasantly surprised about the film turned out as I was actually expecting a prison break type of movie which I am glad I didn't get.

There is one hidden assumption, though, in both the movie and this article. It is that mind and brain are one.
    Join pass4sure.co.uk and pass4sure 200-101
    to pass sciarc.edu exam in first try. Our best quality quincy and www.jhu.edu guide you well for real exam.