+ Reply to Thread

George Zimmerman and DMX Boxing Match Scam ?

Is this really going to happen? At scam.com you can chat about George Zimmerman versus DMX boxing match. Is this just a hype match? Blood money? Charity? Charity scam? There's alot of scams here. They filter all the money, everyone's getting a cut. This is a front pager on SCAM.COM! This is the reason scam.com is online, to expose these idiots trying to exploit the public.

Will there be a DMX and George Zimmerman Boxing match?

Use this image of George Zimmerman DMX Boxing match on your website or blog

Doctobe is offline alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta ...... User Rank
    UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Silicon Valley, CA

Re: George Zimmerman and DMX Boxing Match Scam ?

DMX will KO him in first round.

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop
    oh, no
    that's how rough riders roll ...

Re: George Zimmerman and DMX Boxing Match Scam ?

I forgot to even make my prediction. I think DMX just did some hard time in jail. I am a huge fan of his music but he's like a super violent angry screaming rap artist. There's dogs barking and crazy beats.

If you are in a gym and need to lose weight, listen to DMX.....he will get you pumped up.

The only good thing for Georgie Porgie is maybe his weight. Around 200lbs. Dmx weighs around 174lbs. 26 lbs is alot in boxing, but who knows with these jokers.:

What a great song BTW, havent heard it in 3 years...sooo good:

Last edited by Administrator; 02-22-2014 at 10:03 AM.

George Zimmerman and DMX Boxing Match Cancelled

George Zimmerman and DMX Boxing Match Cancelled

DMX and George Zimmerman will no longer face off in a boxing match, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman announced on his Twitter Saturday reports TVGuide.com. "Done with George Zimmerman," he wrote. "If you had a major payday sitting in front of you, I know no one else would walk away like I did. ***Next!!"
    DMX was recently selected out of 15,000 applicants who submitted their names after Zimmerman issued an open challenge. The fight was announced on what would have been the 18th birthday of Trayvon Martin, the teenager Zimmerman was acquitted of murdering in July.
    "I made the right decision," Feldman followed up on Sunday. "I could of made big $$$, but I would rather be happy."
    Like many others, DMX still bears anger toward Zimmerman and his acquittal. DMX told TMZ earlier this month he was "going to beat the living f--- out of him. ... I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f--- him right up."
    The date, the time and location of the match was set to be announced this week.
    Fox News Source

Well this sucks. My money was on DMX. All he had to do was jab, jab , jab til the 3rd round when George of the Jungle would have pooped out of steam due to being fat and out of shape.

Always bet on black....baby!