+ Reply to Thread

The Superbowl was fixed

Las Vegas or some mafia organization drugged Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. Yes ( the Superbowl was fixed ) I am saying it. The might have drugged the food, had people coughing around them. It was either that or Peyton had the flu. From the first play of the game it was like the whole Denver Broncos had gum and super glue put on the bottom of their shoes. They were tired, Peyton's eyes were black. He was mopey the whole game. People lost hundreds of millions on this pipe dream comeback of a hurt quarterback. Gimme a break. The Patriots would have done much much better and maybe have won.

There is a backstory to the Superbowl fixation conspiracy:

I would bet another 10,000,000 Mayweather dollars that the Seahawks were doing serious blood doping, steroids, performance enhancing drugs. They were simply too fast, too furious. Blood test those bastards. There's something shady going on there.

I would bet another 10,000,000 Mayweather dollars that the Denver Broncos either bet against themselves, drugged themselves, were drugged, or biologically tampered with.

THE SUPERBOWL WAS FIXED. WE NEED TO START A MOVEMENT TO GET THIS INVESTIGATED.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-03-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Re: The Superbowl was fixed

I 100% agree. The Superbowl was fixed. Nothing added up. It was the most pathetic game and embarrassing to watch. I think Peyton Manning bet against himself because he's losing so much money from all those horrible Papa Johns Pizzerias.:
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

The Denver Broncos were not the same team on the day of the Superbowl. I wish they drug tested the Seattle Seahawks since they were much faster and stronger. They were steroided up or under other performance enhancing drugs.

Gazza the Superbowl is American football not your toilet bowl, although the game surely was flushable.

I think true football involves a puck and people being able to check and fight on ice.
    I guess I don't make sense, just saying hockey is the best sport. I even have been watching the female hockey Olympic games this time. They are hot and fast and talented. Go USA!:sun_smiley::sun_smiley::sun_smiley:

I heard a rumor that Manning accepted a LOT of money to make sure they would win. It's not that surprising honestly lol.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

From what I have read in this thread it would appear the players are not tested before the SB. Is that true? I guess I find it hard to believe that before the biggest game for the league players would go untested. But I'm not that familiar with the NFL's players association so maybe no drug tests were negotiated.

Quote Originally Posted by forextraspecialstuff View Post
    From what I have read in this thread it would appear the players are not tested before the SB. Is that true? I guess I find it hard to believe that before the biggest game for the league players would go untested. But I'm not that familiar with the NFL's players association so maybe no drug tests were negotiated.
    I have also heard this before. I think that it is entirely possible that the Superbowl Winners are decided by the financial elite each year.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable