+ Reply to Thread

Philip Seymour Hoffman Heroin Overdose Scam

Was this a conspiracy theory? Was it the Illuminati? Or a simple typical heroin Hollywood overdose. Philip Seymour Hoffman was a GREAT Canadian actor he now is DEAD. Rest in Peace, God bless.

I wonder if the drugs cause he was kinda chubby? Was the drug addiction always there? Was it from weed? Was it the Scientologists or the Illuminati? So is the scam the heroin drug dealer? The booze? The combination? Its weird that he died from it. Most druggies know how to live to 90.

If you only watch 10 movies.....this is 8, 9 , or 10 on the MUST SEE .
    He mastered the gambling addiction movie role. Canadian movie......but the BEST! Owning Mahowny

This is a must see movie:

Rest in peace. God bless. I wish you and your friends and family the very best.

Philip Seymour Hoffman, one of the most critically acclaimed actors of his generation, was found dead in New York on Sunday morning of an apparent drug overdose.
    Mr. Hoffman, 46, was found in an apartment in the West Village around 11:30 a.m. by a friend who had become concerned at not being able to reach Mr. Hoffman, a law enforcement official said.
    Investigators found a syringe in his left forearm, at least two plastic envelopes with what appeared to be heroin nearby, and five empty plastic envelopes in a trash bin, the official said.
    “It’s pretty apparent that it was an overdose,” the official said. “The syringe was in his arm.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-02-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Re: Philip Seymour Hoffman Heroin Overdose Scam

Wow. Well prayers and love to their family and friends.
    He really was a talented actor. The last few movies I noticed he was overly sweaty. I wonder now if he was using or not using and had the shakes....hmmm.

Either way, Rest In Peace.

Whoa they arrested 4 people in Philip Seymour Hollfman

Why is it they only arrest drug dealers AFTER celebrities die? They wouldn't investigate this if he wasn't famous. This is from yahoo:

Police arrested four people on drug charges in connection with the death investigation of Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, police told ABC News.
    Investigators received a tip that the four suspects – three men and one woman – were dealing heroin out of a New York City apartment. Police executed search warrants in three units of a Mott Street apartment and found more than 350 bags of heroin.

Robert Vineberg, 57, and Thomas Cushman, 48, were both charged with felony criminal possession of a controlled substance. Vineberg was also charged with criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
    Max Rosenbloom and Juliana Luchkiw, both 22, were charged with criminal use of drug paraphernalia, criminal use of controlled substance, and unlawful possession of marijuana.

The exact connection between the arrests and Hoffman’s death is unclear – and the heroin recovered during Tuesday’s raid did not include the “Ace of Spades” labels of the drug bags found in Hoffman’s apartment.

Ace of Spades Image

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

They are going through all the phone records. 4 guys arrested, crazy on the news now.

The one guy was a jazz musician 57 years old, two others 22, missed the last guy, I think 20.

Over 300 bags of white wedding was seized.
    Poor dead Philip Seymour Hoffman is not getting any sympathy in the news.
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Thanks for the update. Booze definitely gets alot of people in trouble. His GF or wife kicked him out weeks before and ya know it might have had something to do with his dark passenger. It just sucks, he is one of a handful of actors that I would go and see ANY of his movies.....he made that list. I was and forever will be a fan.

Agreed on many points. I agree in particular, Admin, that in ANY addiction situation, no matter what the actual drug of choice, ALCOHOL is a trigger for that return to former ways big style, and here I speak in my capacity as a qualified counsellor/therapist with much experience in addictions.
    Conspiracy I find a little more hard to swallow. Even here in the UK we are aware that the East Coast of the USA has recently been suffering from two problems for users of heroin - firstly the addition of a fentanyl analogue to increase the 'rush' and 'daunt' but which is exceedingly dangerous because of the incredible propensity for fentanyl so to cause rapid respiratory depression; and several batches of far higher-than-normal quality kit which has caught even the user of thirty-odd years and more unawares. It may also be of interest to know that even though the 'black tar' seen in the USA but nowhere else, can be (although in itself quite impure and relatively weak) potent when used IV on account of the increased levels of 6-MAM (monoacetylmorphine) which is the incomplete product of acetylisation of morphine base and one of the major METABOLITES of heroin - in fact what distinguishes to forensic scientists whether heroin or morphine was the drug involved in fatal overdoses - caused by the use of GAA, Glacial Acetic Acid, in place of the usual acetic anhydride which is so difficult to get in the Americas due to strict controls as a substance which is used only in the manufacture of heroin and methaqualone, being now outdated as a chemical in common usage in the photographic industry.

Be careful and SMOKE any gear you get to gauge strength before using it via a needle if that is your preferred route of administration (which I do not recommend as once injected you MUST be close to a source of NALOXONE in case you end up like our favourite actor), our Plutarch Heavensbee-to-be in the 'Mockingjay' series of films based on 'The Hunger Games', and whose final completed movie (anyone remember the name??) is supposed to be a tour de force akin to his Capote...
    Requiescat in Pace, Philip. You will be much missed, but let your tragedy save some lives while we discuss it.
    Last edited by Poppy Nidaba; 11-22-2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Addition of one piece of information. And revision of typos.

Such a sad story. Alot of times its boredom or escape or loneliness. I've lost alot of friends due to drugs.

This is in my top ten favorite movies in respect to Phill:

If you can watch Owning Mahoney starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Minnie Driver.
    Genius true story about gambling addiction. He deserved an Oscar.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-19-2014 at 09:24 AM.