+ Reply to Thread

Burgeon oil field & Gas ltd fake company (SHIT)

Dear friends,

Please be aware of BURGEON OIL FIELD (http://burgeonoilfield.com/). This is purely run by mother ers. I will let you know my story, actually I received a mail from careers@burgeonoilfield.com saying that my profile has been shortlisted by their HR team and would like to invite for skype interview with mother er :2gunsfiring_v1:David Lindsell:judges:. He asked me several question relevant to piping design engineer, after a long conversation (around 2 hours) he asked me to send certificates to proceed with recommendation letter for me to his administration. The good thing is he have LinkedIn ID and he is a only person under this company :yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:

That guy LinkedIn contact (2 Profile) :

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-lindsell/89/b05/254
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-lindsell/87/38/443

First mail for skype interview:
    In view to your response to our advertised position, we hereby bring to your notice that your submitted resume/CV was carefully evaluated by our Hr team and after due process, you have been considered to partake video competency based interview. Our talent interaction platform lets people tell their story and demonstrate their talents, enabling high-touch collaboration and insights all at the speed, quality and consistency of digital. Allows you to express your skills, experience and prove your working capability for the said position.

After conducting our video competency based interview, We might consider inviting you for final meeting to be held at our head office based in the United States for a face to face meeting/functional test. This only depends on your performance.

Interview Criterias

* You need a Skype Account

* You need a Skype Installed in your system or device if not available

* You need to forward to us your Skype ID to confirm your attendance

* You need to add our Skype Account: davidlindsell101 to confirm your attendance

* You need to confirm your attendance by responding to our email

* Must be willing to work at any of the following job location United States, United Kingdom, Iraq, Folk Island,Australia, South Africa, Angola and Nigeria

* You need to be aware that the Scheduled date and Time takes effect from 22nd of January 2014 at 8:00 PM Singapore Time

* Finally ensure you bring to our notice if the scheduled time and date is convenient or not to enable us reschedule if possible.

We await your prompt response to enable us mark your attendance for group B.

Best Regards
    Hr Team
    Burgeon Oilfield and Gas Ltd

Second mail after Interview:

On behalf of Burgeon Oilfield and Gas Company and the entire staff of our Hr. Department, I am pleased to inform you that your qualification and performance on our Video Competency Based Interview met our hiring requirement. Therefore you have been given a contract offer of employment for a period of 5 Years.

You are hereby advised to study the contents of the attached documents and job description carefully and if you have any questions or concerns please raise them with me. Otherwise, if the agreement and position are acceptable, then append your signature of acceptance on the last page of the employment agreement as attached in this email and return it to me as soon as possible for finalization of agreement.

Best Regards
    Burgeon Oilfield plc
    6th Floor 5 Simmonds Street
    Johannesburg 2001
    P O Box 7725 South Africa
    Tel: +27105003927
    Email: info@burgeonoilfield.com

Five things always keep in mind

1. Search for company in LinkedIn
    2. Find company details (google, annual report, or company history)
    3. Don't stick on with company website (eg.: www.burgeonoilfield.com)
    4. follow all these every time when you receive any calls or emails from any company
    5. Don't show your willingness to pay money to some unknown person

Regards,

Ram
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-02-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Re: Burgeon oil field & Gas ltd fake company (SHIT)

Thanks for the heads up. This all sounded very fishy to me, so I am glad that you are drawing attention to it.