+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Why Darion Marcus Aguilar Murdered Two White Kids

In the latest Mall Of Columbia shooting, black teenager Darion Marcus Aguilar walked into a mall with a shotgun, killed two white people his own age, possibly because he'd been rejected by a white girl in favor of a white man.

Yeah, Eric Holder is right. We are a nation of cowards when it comes to discussing race.

Parents should talk to their daughters about the risks of developing relationships with black and hispanic youths. These relationships may be easier to get into than to get out of.

Murdered by Darion Marcus Aguilar

Re: Why Darion Marcus Aguilar Murdered Two White Kids

I 100% agree with this:

Yeah, Eric Holder is right. We are a nation of cowards when it comes to discussing race.
    On another note , cutting and pasting with firefox is so horrible now.

Were they wearing their ages on their clothes? Or was it just random that he shot people his age?

As for the race issue, is it cowardice? Or simply the fact that only whites can be racist and if whites try and express that, well they're resists.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrngypsy View Post
    Were they wearing their ages on their clothes? Or was it just random that he shot people his age?

Your second just needs a little explanation. He was a skateboarder and the victims were in a skateboard shop... the female victim was the assistant manager of the store. Given the location and their interests... it would be expected they would be close in age.

Additional info will, no doubt, come out. At this time there is no information of any relationship between the shooter and his victims.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/26/us...html?hpt=us_c1

My question, was an attempt to point out how pointless it was to mention the two who were killed were close to the gunman's age. I see now, how that could have been misunderstood.

However, the woman I heard on the news this morning, didn't sound like she was all that young. Apparently, he aimed the gun at her and shot but she ducked. No one was quoting her as actual fact but, it's out here. They're saying he intended to kill more than those two people. So, who knows what made him decide to stop and shoot himself.

The investigation into the motive for these shootings is still showing the shooter did not know the two people he killed.

Also I read one witness statement that said he shot towards her but he missed and hit the wall.
    I think he was just randomly targeting people.

I figure he must have heard the sirens of Police Officers arriving at the mall and decided to go ahead and shoot himself before they captured him. Seems his plan was to kill a lot of people.

This is a hard one to figure out. By all accounts he seems like a pretty normal teen age boy.

I don't understand the emphasis on skin color. It simply isn't relevant to the facts of the crime. Also insinuating he was sexually rejected is just so weirdly silly.:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I don't understand the emphasis on skin color. It simply isn't relevant to the facts of the crime. Also insinuating he was sexually rejected is just so weirdly silly.:
    The young woman that was killed lived just six blocks away from the shooter.
    Anyway that is what was reported. The proximity of where they lived gave some people reason to believe they may have known each other. Because love, romance, breaking up, love triangles can cause lots of emotion some speculated this may be the cause for a motive.

Now I've read the young man that was killed had a drug problem and did twelve step work. Because of his drug past I am sure they now are looking into whether drugs played a role in the shooting. I'm sure they were considering this anyway. Autopsy reports will show if anyone had drugs in their system but the shooter had no criminal past.

Just covering all of the things that may lead to a motive for the shooting.

I would imagine they also are taking a look at race and whether it would have played a role in the shootings.

WHO KNOWS what lives in carl's HEAD........................................RENT FREE!? :crazy1: :chicken: : :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

If you're a racist, like the OP, it matters, BIG TIME...skin color is very likely all he 'sees'...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard