+ Reply to Thread

SFI scam – Secure Future International (originally called Six Figure Income) by Gery Carson

SFI scam – Secure Future International
    (originally called Six Figure Income) by Gery Carson

Dear Scam watchers,
    I wasted my time and money, don’t let this happen to
    you!!
    http://sfi-scam.blogspot.com.au/
    Comments from members:
    1. “I’m a silver team leader…been in SFI for just over a year
    and I get around $2 for 1months work but this is not a ‘get
    rich quick’ scheme!”

2. “I chose SFI early on because it had been around for a
    while and seemed like a solid business, but they have changed
    the rules far too many times.
    They have changed their rules
    so many times over the years and made it tougher to earn.”

This member is referring to the massive reductions in
    commissions as Gery Carson makes it harder and harder for
    hard working affiliates to be rewarded (with money) so they
    make very little money, if any, confirming the need to remove
    and change the original name Six Figure Income.

In SFI, I had discovered that having to "pay" to have VersaPoints
    to maintain my "Executive Status" is where the "catch" lay.
    In other words, I then had the "status" and the "perks" but I
    NEVER received any income to build my down-line
    (those under me) affiliate team. So, I told my affiliates to do
    the same as me, only they couldn't afford the money to be
    Executive Affiliates, so then I had all these affiliates I bought
    with Tcredits that couldn't speak my language and
    NEVER communicated with me so I thought: "what's the
    point of having them to coach and train?" Imagine me trying
    to teach some idiot from another country how to do business
    on the internet. If you could hand pick your affiliates you
    would choose only the best people, right? well that's exactly
    my point, I didn't get to pick them and they were often
    "hand-me-down " failures given to me by my up-line sponsors
    who couldn’t do anything with them. Local recruitment is also
    a better way, BUT, as they weren't SPENDING AND BUYING
    on Triple Clicks (SFI’s on-line store), there was no
    commission coming my way either
    -->SCAM
    When I asked for a refund for these credits they cancelled
    my membership with no notice. They did not pay me for the
    daily work I did spending up to 8 hours per day for
    3 months membership of in 2013
    -->SCAM
    All I wanted was a scheme that would earn me 5 cents/month the
    first week and then 10cents the second month etc. etc.
    just to see that it did work. I didn’t earn a cent
    --> SCAM
    "Advice is least heeded when most needed"

Re: SFI scam – Secure Future International (originally called Six Figure Income) by Gery Carson

One of my first online ventures lead me to SFI. I tried to read all their rules and regulations, how the program works, and how to make more money. You know what? I didn't push through with it. Though the company seemed pretty legit, part of them felt kind of shady. I'm glad I didn't put that much time and effort in SFI. I would have been very very frustrated.

Re: SFI scam – Secure Future International (originally called Six Figure Income) by Gery Carson

I have never been much of a fan of such online programs. Essentially you will be making the person who referred you to the site more rich. This is how the site owners are making a lot of money scamming people to join these sites,

You know, it is really funny to read these posts. I know there might be some anger with not being able to reap the results you anticipated from a program but in my humble opinion it does not give anyone the right to refer to a non-English speaking individual as an "idiot".

I am a member of SFI, and I must say that at first the information and training material seem very overwhelming. With time I did realize that I was too over-zealous and this caused me to want to read all I can to begin earning immediately. This definitely is the complete recipe for failure with the program. Each affiliate have uplines who are there assist them every step of the way. There affiliates who you can befriend (a2a friend), their are forums where you can go and ask questions, there is the ask asc; where you can ask questions and affiliates give you their response. you can even communicate with Gery Carson the founder. I believe the problem exist where persons fail to use the avenues available to them when they are unsure.

Spending 3 months in a program should be treated as the orientation period. This is the time that you should take to familiarize yourself with the program, its features and training material. Once you have shown some level of understand then you begin to implement what you have learnt from the program. Success does not come overnight.

Choosing to set up a Standing Order in SFI to retain your Executive Affiliate status is not forced on anyone. You the individual decides whether or not you are ready based on your level of readiness. Unlike other MLM or affiliate program SFI is free to join with no obligation. There are no promises. The promise is made by you. You want a money making business you have to work at it. What business is out there that you just jump into and instantaneously begin earning hundreds and thousands without first learning about online marketing and sales. SFI offers all the information you need. In addition, the internet provides even 1000 times more information. It is in learning about a business that you will begin earning.

My first compensation was $0.76, that is with no effort, then $1.25 and I am gradually building as I begin to learn about the program. I also have access to my earning as I have been reinvesting what I have been earning to build my business.

It is you alone who can decide whether a program is for you. You cannot expect to get all your answers within 20 to 50 minutes of signing up, not even a month. Not even with programs you have paid hundred of dollars to join. Know what you what, go through the program and decide for yourself if it is legit. Don't simple make a decision based on one person's brief and unsuccessful experience.

Success is yours if you learn the business and make it work for you. You decide if you want to learn in order to earn.

All the best!

SFI is one of the programs I am promoting and it's not a scam.

You're failure to understand the compensation plan and understand the SFI opportunity is to blame here.

Because SFI is a free business opportunity, you're gonna get -freebie seekers. This is the downside of SFI.

This is something you could've figured out within the first two minutes of signing up with SFI.

On the flipside, you are able to communicate with your downline and encourage duplication, which means they will do what you do - both good and bad.

Every business has its good traits and bad traits and it's up to you to decide which ones are deal-breakers and which ones you can live with.

Just how I see it.

I can't speak to any specific "program" but the term "program" usually causes me to pause. I have been making money online for over 11 years now and it has never happened through a program. When evaluating multilevel marketing programs like this you should ask yourself if the main goal is to recruit more people or to sell product. If all the support is about getting more people to join the program and by having them spend the same money you have, that is a pyramid scheme. If they have a good product(s) at a good price and support selling that product(s), you probably have a legit opportunity. Here is a good article about it if anyone is interested. http://jpcservicesinc.com/scam-pyramid.html

Quote Originally Posted by crisstar View Post
    SFI is one of the programs I am promoting and it's not a scam.

You're failure to understand the compensation plan and understand the SFI opportunity is to blame here.

Because SFI is a free business opportunity, you're gonna get -freebie seekers. This is the downside of SFI.

This is something you could've figured out within the first two minutes of signing up with SFI.

On the flipside, you are able to communicate with your downline and encourage duplication, which means they will do what you do - both good and bad.

Every business has its good traits and bad traits and it's up to you to decide which ones are deal-breakers and which ones you can live with.

Just how I see it.
    I am just over four months experiencing with the SFI, but I fully agree with crisstar here and highly recommend this to everyone that it's a legitimate, straight forward, real website, that truly serves as a role model of a real internet business; worthy to be called as the Strong Future International Marketing Group; dedicated to serve everyone without bias against border, religion, language or cast and creed; helping, training, teaching everyone starting from basics to achieving EAs and to full-fledged DTLs and professional ECAs providing everything almost free of cost, amazingly with the freedom to Join Free, that's why once everyone's there active, they say it's AWESOME! It's rather a disgrace to say the otherwise, to Gery Carson who's dedicated everything for the benefit of everyone round the globe although, it's unfortunate to see that there are someone who's not happy with the SFI. With that, I would rather insist anyone who happens to come here and comment on the SFI, to see everything personally first, by Joining SFI.

its despicable and pathetic this man is a crook

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneypop View Post
    I can't speak to any specific "program" but the term "program" usually causes me to pause. I have been making money online for over 11 years now and it has never happened through a program. When evaluating multilevel marketing programs like this you should ask yourself if the main goal is to recruit more people or to sell product. If all the support is about getting more people to join the program and by having them spend the same money you have, that is a pyramid scheme. If they have a good product(s) at a good price and support selling that product(s), you probably have a legit opportunity. Here is a good article about it if anyone is interested. http://jpcservicesinc.com/scam-pyramid.html
    Thanks for those articles Zaneypop they were informative.
    Check out this one about that 'P' (pyramid) word.
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/small...-1227203113219
    "Advice is least heeded when most needed"

How can you tell that ??? Are you stupid ???

First thing: you don't need to put money in SFI to become a great telemarketing leader, every time everyone tell that(SFI too),

And second thing: 3 years, 85 affiliates, 15 Team leaders, 200 sells per days for all my team and i win personally more than 5000$ every month, how you can said they doesn't work ??? You need time, like Gery said "you need more than 1 year to succeed" and i do it, I do sells every day, I have lot of time for me, lot of money and i'm sure you just play games, do daily actions and try to hep your affiliates ? I play Zebra games, I spend time with my affiliates, in the forum, in social medias for do sells, i found contracts with shops and connect them with my ECA's, every day's... Get back-in, take your time, learn everything and don't missed up this time:

Bests regards.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 04-03-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: edited link out of post