+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Why and How?

Re: Why and How?

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    OMG...Kate's amazing...and looking CLOSELY at that photo, I'm goin straight to hell for the lust in my heart...YAY!!

What a HOTTIE!
    Am I imaging things or did they have to reinforce those straps? Quite a load.

If I had a body like that, I'd stay home and play with it!

That reminds me of a story from Adam Savage about Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters)

I don’t know if you remember a few years ago, Billy Bob Thorton gave this interview talking about fame and he said, ‘Look, you guys don’t know what it’s like. You could be married to the most beautiful woman in the world and having sex with her could be like ing the couch.’ And everyone was like GASP he said that about Angelina Jolie? Oh my God! So I came into work the next day and I told that story and everyone went GASP he said that about Angelina Jolie? And there was a pause and Jamie goes, ‘If my couch looked like Angelina Jolie, I’d it.’
    Last edited by tomInAustin; 02-20-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Am I imaging things or did they have to reinforce those straps? Quite a load.

That reminds me of a story from Adam Savage about Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters)
    Funny story...though Jolee doesn't do much for me...now, Kate Upton? Completely Different story altogether...:yllove:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Funny story...though Jolee doesn't do much for me...now, Kate Upton? Completely Different story altogether...:yllove:
    Ya, Jolee is not my type, too angular. Now Kate yes. I like curves.

Ya, Jolee is not my type, too angular. Now Kate yes. I like curves.
    Not only is she too angular, she strikes me as a plastic bitch...the way she treated her father publicly was a strong indicator of what a self-centered bitty she is...or at leasat seems to be...who knows, but maybe Brad and a few others, (her brother...:crazy1:!), but first impressions are lasting ones.

Can't stand the phony, and her lips!! I like nice lips, but to see her walk around pouting & pushing them out in almost every scene she's in for a close-up of her "most prized asset" gets really OLD, really fast!

Gimme that curvy, soft, California blond look any day of the week...it's why I married one of em myself!:king22:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Not only is she too angular, she strikes me as a plastic bitch...the way she treated her father publicly was a strong indicator of what a self-centered bitty she is...or at leasat seems to be...who knows, but maybe Brad and a few others, (her brother...:crazy1:!), but first impressions are lasting ones.

Can't stand the phony, and her lips!! I like nice lips, but to see her walk around pouting & pushing them out in almost every scene she's in for a close-up of her "most prized asset" gets really OLD, really fast!

Gimme that curvy, soft, California blond look any day of the week...it's why I married one of em myself!:king22:

Agree. Kate is proof of Angels! And lets not forget Brooklyn Decker and Scarlett Johansson.

Agree. Kate is proof of Angels! And lets not forget Brooklyn Decker and Scarlett Johansson.
    Andy Roddick is ONE LUCKY DUDE...!!

Last edited by ohein56; 02-20-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Andy Roddick is ONE LUCKY DUDE...!!
    so that is BD!? gimme a break does not compare to say Christina Aguilera!? there is NONE finer BODY heart and SOUL!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so that is BD!? gimme a break does not compare to say Christina Aguilera!? there is NONE finer BODY heart and SOUL!?
    Getting in the all opinion category now but Christina is what I call a generic blond. Not really any features (save the big nose) , but pretty and a great body. If she was a waitress at Denny's and waited on you wouldn't think much of her.

Like this photo

Here's a candid kate Upton. You may or may not give her a second look on the street

actually it's her warm CHILD LIKE personality that is so attractive and the youthful body (small) just makes for frosting on the cake!? although i do realize she has gone thru lots of swings weight wise i actually liked her a little more PLUMP!? but have to admit her LATEST "voice look" is KILLER?! now she looks TOO GOOD for me!? just hope she dont go as far as DOLLY P and wreck her looks!? :rotz: :chicken: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Why is there more than one version of the Bible if there is only ONE God?

try to keep up MATE, this thread has caught the LUST that got left behind in the ACTUAL lust thread!? :chicken: :rotz: : :yelcutelaughA: