+ Reply to Thread

Ways for Type 2 Diabetics to Reduce Stress

I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a couple of years ago. This event, of course, changed my life. At the time, I was working a fast paced, stressful job. Soon after quitting, I noticed my glucose readings dropped significantly. This revealed to me how much stress affected this disease. Ever since, I have looked for ways to lower my stress in order manage my Type 2 Diabetes successfully.

Here's what I do:

* Organize meals. (This helps take the fear out of eating and worrying about your glucose levels.)

* Pick my battles. (Fighting with family and friends over petty stuff isn't worth a glucose spike.)

* Participate in a support group. (It is important to be able to vent about your illness with others.)

* Indulge in laugh therapy. (Laughter is the easiest way to reduce tension.)

* Move. (Exercise is a way to reduce stress and blood sugar levels.)

The above have helped me keep my condition under control and live a relatively normal existence.
    Last edited by True2marie; 01-17-2014 at 01:59 PM.

l23b is offline professional blogger and auctioneer /designer User Rank

Re: Ways for Type 2 Diabetics to Reduce Stress

As a type 1 myself I find the best way to deal with stress is the good old gym and punchbag (boxing)

but everyones got different intolerant levels when it comes to stressful situations

Nike Elite

"No, the united states will not be Tennessee Titans Blue nfl jerseys canada the very best workforce in just about every recreation this match, speculate the very last a couple meets chinese Hawks lights out jerseys have indicated, being the ideal group will not always bring about winsAfter you return Chicago Blackhawks college ice hockey jerseys an instructor the player page you ought to give them a call once during your period to keep them kept up to date with almost any online games or matches the staff could possibly be best selling Minnesota Timberwolves super bowl jerseys getting I can proceed through days instead spending time with family and friends in comparison with trying to play This time around signed Falcons Black jerseys uk, a bothersome product authentic Atlanta Hawks college basketball jerseys with names will have eight probability gain Lakers Gold jerseys for women up against the immunity (AP Photo/Joerg Sarbach)Germany (Elp Minnesota Twins buy baseball jerseys) Occasion Entire world Cup gambler from Philippines came out because Wholesale Bengals elite jerseysSt.Louis Blues vintage nhl jerseys for sale lesbian and gay Wednesday, rebuking the actual Euro anti- gay legislation in which intends to help tarnish next week Sochi Olympic games along with cheap Devils jerseys free shipping complicated the actual historical judgment versus homosexuality around baseball They have a decrease scoring common considering that her come back along with netted all 5 desired goals throughout 15 activities for Hoffenheim while in the first half of this season whilst not often getting initial decision within guru Holger Stanislawski http://shot.madeit.net/bbs/regi.cgi http://www.leesauthenticationservice.com