+ Reply to Thread

China Is Cloning Pigs Like Crazy Now

So hopefully the price of bacon will drop! China is cloning pigs at industrial levels and epic cloning crazy proportions!

You hear the squeals of the pigs long before reaching a set of long buildings set in rolling hills in southern China.

Feeding time produces a frenzy as the animals strain against the railings around their pens. But this is no ordinary farm.

Run by a fast-growing company called BGI, this facility has become the world's largest centre for the cloning of pigs.

The technology involved is not particularly novel - but what is new is the application of mass production

The first shed contains 90 animals in two long rows. They look perfectly normal, as one would expect, but each of them is carrying cloned embryos. Many are clones themselves.

This place produces an astonishing 500 cloned pigs a year: China is exploiting science on an industrial scale.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25576718
    This story doesn't surprise me. These guys know how to duplicate. Some say the Chinese all look the same too, maybe there's something there........
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-15-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Re: China Is Cloning Pigs Like Crazy Now

Lol, if I am a chinese I would be offended. Personally, I don't like their being wise and cunning and their lack of originality, but I do respect their intelligence. They are also hard working people. Some of them are greedy and doesn't care about anything but profits, and those kind of people I really hate, be it a chinese or otherwise.

Can't help but laugh on the last sentence. :)

That doesn't surprise me at all either. China is so insane. You can only have one male baby there too. Where is the values and human rights? I think they're almost as bad as North Korea. I'm so glad I was born in the U.S. and not China. The only thing I like about China is the food.

Awesome! Hopefully they learn to clone lobster soon lol! :)
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

They love duplication. Creatively not as good as Americans. They have high level mathematicians and great scientists.
    Their average penis size nationally is 3 inches, so they are smarter.

(Less blood goes down to it, hence more blood in brain)
    This has been proven btw.

Conversely Africans with giant penises score much lower in math and science.

I think that this is great news, a lot of people in china are starving and if we can start a cloning company of animals we can mass produce the meat and sell it all over the world, reducing the cost of meat everywhere.

That explains all the Rosie O'Donnal & Sarah Palin sightings.....

Hey, admin, you can get a date now!

Thanks. 85% of your women are already there (obese). I'm not a chubby chaser, but living here I might not have a choice. When in Rome .......:

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    the Chinese will be cloning enough pigs, sheep cattle and staple food crops to keep their armies of cloned soldiers fed during their conquest of the planet.
    You don't happen to be a fan of Firefly? In that universe, the main language of the intergalactic empire was Chinese because of the mass expanse of the Chinese population.

As for pigs... It's not surprising. If they can cut down cost at less than a penny per pig, they will. If they can cut down their own cost to feed families with melons injected with crap, they would.

Well the more pigs the better then! Better send those pigs to starving countries like Africa, at least their cloning would be more noble and productive.

I wonder what the scientific aftereffects on the human body after prolonged digestion of cloned food. Would you let your pregnant wife eat cloned food with your son/daughter in her womb. I sure as hell wouldn't let her.:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Thanks. 85% of your women are already there (obese). I'm not a chubby chaser, but living here I might not have a choice. When in Rome .......:
    LOL. Owned. That is all ladies and gentlemen.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable