+ Reply to Thread

Avoid Digital Point. . .

It's infested with spammers and a haven for scammers. If you try and buy or sell anything on Digitalpoint chances are, sooner or later, that you will get scammed.
    I wish I'd come across that post earlier. I tried selling writing services on digitalpoint recently. LOL. I got hired the same day after fixing the pay rates with the buyer. My goal was to write for one day, get paid then proceed to phase 2. However, after completing my work for day 1, I didn't hear from the guy. I wrote him a pm. Didn't hear from him again. And then it freaking dawned me. I'd been scammed. I let it go. So, a piece of advice for anyone who wants to buy or sell anything on digitalpoint.com: don't. I didn't write this:
    I noticed there are so many scams on digitalpoint. How to avoid scam? ... Simple, don't buy anything off digital point and avoid it completely.

Re: Avoid Digital Point. . .

So sorry to read that you've not been paid for the 1 day of work. Where do you intend to advertise your service then? Do be more careful the next time, wherever the client comes from.

Bye
    Yeo CH - helping others since 2008
    Her methods kill Internet Marketing scams | Before learning from him, I couldn't create a website as taught by other teachers.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

One has to take risks Yeoch but I figure, forums like these help people avoid getting off-guard. If I for example see a thread that lists a certain site [where s/he has been scammed] I'll definitely avoid that site. In addition to that I'll look around the net to find out more about the site and then decide what my next move will be. My target right now is, to create my own web-site and try to sell out my services directly to clients.

That's a good move, Denis Hard, to list your services on your website.
    When you have your website and services listed there, please let me know of the url.
    Did you try offering your services via Elance and such?

Bye
    Yeo CH - helping others since 2008
    Her methods kill Internet Marketing scams | Before learning from him, I couldn't create a website as taught by other teachers.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

I have never sold anything on DP. However I often bought logos and banners and always had good experience. I would actually use their "contest" section and offer $15-$30 for the best banner... so people had to post banners they came up with before I chose the best one and paid for it.

So I guess it really depends what you are doing on that site.
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.