+ Reply to Thread

Make money with online surveys scam

I have joined a lot of survey sites in the past. Globaltestmarket, Surveyhead, you name it. I know that GlobalTestMarket is a legit site but I'm not so sure about the others. There are those that present me with lots of surveys at the start thus giving the illusion that I could earn fast, then after some time, the surveys stop coming leaving me at a standstill without the ability to cash out because I haven't reached the minimum payout yet. So, are paid online surveys mostly scams?

Re: Make money with online surveys scam

http://money.howstuffworks.com/busin...veys-work7.htm
    it's important to realize that paid online surveys have become a haven for Internet scam artists. . . .paid online survey Web sites. . .may turn around and sell your contact information to spammers.
    The best thing to do would be avoiding all survey sites. The scarcity of legit surveys IMO is a result of companies actually shifting from taking surveys online, back to the traditional method of approaching people on the street and asking them for their opinions as regards what they think about a certain product and so on. That way they get feedback they can act upon. . .

I will tell you this: (write this down)

You gotta gotta gotta read the terms and conditions and believe me these things....online surveys ='s you are subscribed to a bunch of recurring memberships.

Be careful.

Why don't you join GPT sites, instead of dealing with these scams.

I would not waste a lot of my time to work on these survey companies. Sometimes you can work on several question for almost 10 mins then they tell you that you do not qualify to do the survey. It just sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by luislitt View Post
    I have joined a lot of survey sites in the past. Globaltestmarket, Surveyhead, you name it. I know that GlobalTestMarket is a legit site but I'm not so sure about the others. There are those that present me with lots of surveys at the start thus giving the illusion that I could earn fast, then after some time, the surveys stop coming leaving me at a standstill without the ability to cash out because I haven't reached the minimum payout yet. So, are paid online surveys mostly scams?
    Surveyhead is legit too. I have been paid by them via Paypal. They are now iPoll. I have to log into my account to take surveys from the account dashboard cause for some reason I never receive survey invite emails from them.

GlobalTestMarket has lowered their cash-out threshold to $10 (230 points).

So, are paid online surveys mostly scams? - maybe, but there are legitimate ones which are run by legit market research companies.