+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Obamacare the Mark (666) of the Beast?

Who is the beast?

Revelation, the last book of the Bible, mentions the first beast as having as a vain and blasphemous leader. "The beast was given to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its words and authority for forty-two months" The second beast is like a vice president, "It exercised all the authority of the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed." Rev. 13:12.

Could the beast be a US leader, a Russian leader, a Muslim leader, or some other world leader? Is the beast Satan?

Verses from Revelation fit Obamacare inasmuch as it impacts most US citizens. "It also forced all people, great and small, free and slave, to receive a mark on their hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. . . . That number is 666." Rev. 13:16-18.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Is Obamacare the Mark (666) of the Beast?

No. The Beast will be a European leader on the order of a Hitler. The Great False Prophet, The Pope, provides him his spiritual cover and credentials. Muslim immigration and colonization will cause Europeans to turn on these "peaceful" religious folk.

When you think of the Beast, think Hitler, but on a much grander scale. Obama is an insignificant peon.

BTW the Mark of the Beast is Sunday observance. It's why the Jews and the True Church will be persecuted
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 01-13-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Obamacare is more of a prototype of what's to come. I'm sure the people who'll take over the world [or try to] will learn a lot from it. But who knows for sure what the mark of the beast is, or who the beast really will be? Where did you get your interpretations from? Guys, honestly, no one really knows the future. So instead of worrying about the future [since there's nothing anyone can do to change it] live your life to the fullest. And be happy.

Obamacare could actually be the mark of the beast. In today's world where people are depraved and full of ****. Satan is on the motion to deceive as many people as he can for a time until he would be vanquished by GOD himself. It's only a matter of time especially with all the signs and wonders in the book of Revelation which is being fulfilled.

Obamacare is not the mark of the beast. First off, everyone doesn't have to get this government offering. It's just a way to help people who don't have insurance for financial reasons get coverage.

Nobody truly knows who's going to usher in the end of the world. The best you can do is treat others (and yourself) right. And, do your part to make the world a better place.

When the money that we use is just reduced to one single currency, then for sure that's the time that the anti-Christ has risen. I think Obama is not the anti-Christ, it's someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzly View Post
    When the money that we use is just reduced to one single currency, then for sure that's the time that the anti-Christ has risen. I think Obama is not the anti-Christ, it's someone else.
    But it is called Obamacare and Obama has put a lot of time and energy into it. By association Obama is a very logical choice.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    But it is called Obamacare and Obama has put a lot of time and energy into it. By association Obama is a very logical choice.
    Interesting.

Then, by your deductive inference -> Obama is likely the devil incarnate. <-

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Interesting.

Then, by your deductive inference -> Obama is likely the devil incarnate. <-
    If your read Revelation about the beast it kind of fits. "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies." Of Course, you might not believe it if your a democrat.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

If your read Revelation about the beast it kind of fits. "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies." Of Course, you might not believe it if your a democrat.
    Hum.... I didn't realize Obama blasphemies. I thought he was a Christian.

Hum.... I didn't realize Obama blasphemies. I thought he was a Christian.
    His lies are catching up with him. We have, "If you like your health care you can keep it. period. If you like you doctor you can keep him! If you like your hospital you can keep it," etc. then, we have all of those campaign promises, "mine will be the most transparent white house ever," etc.

What promises has he kept?

There are websites that monitor lies politicians make. If you check those sites you'll find Obama has a very high number of lies per speech.

Obama choses religion for political reasons. If he were the leader of an Islamic country, he would be Muslim.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-28-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Re: .

His lies are catching up with him. We have, "If you like your health care you can keep it. period. If you like you doctor you can keep him! If you like your hospital you can keep it," etc. then, we have all of those campaign promises, "mine will be the most transparent white house ever," etc.

What promises has he kept?

There are websites that monitor lies politicians make. If you check those sites you'll find Obama has a very high number of lies per speech.

Obama choses religion for political reasons. If he were the leader of an Islamic country, he would be Muslim.
    Is Obama a Christian ?

Is Obama a Christian ?
    When he live in Indonesia with his mother I think he was a Muslin. Because after that he belonged to a fundamentalist black church in Chicago, he is a Christian. That however doesn't make him honest.

When he live in Indonesia with his mother I think he was a Muslin. Because after that he belonged to a fundamentalist black church in Chicago, he is a Christian. That however doesn't make him honest.
    Interesting, you think he was a Muslim when he lived in Indonesia.

Then why did his mother send him to a Catholic school while in Indonesia?

Interesting, you think he was a Muslim when he lived in Indonesia.

Then why did his mother send him to a Catholic school while in Indonesia?
    If you know about Obama's religion, why are you asking me?

If you know about Obama's religion, why are you asking me?
    1) Your suggestion that Obama is Satan. (the implied purpose of this thread)
    2) That you 'think' he was a Muslim.
    3) That the reason he is a Christian is for political purposes.

All of which is simply dishonest conjecture on your part.