+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    I'm Donald Trump. You all know me as a real estate tycoon and celebrity star of the hit TV show , The Apprentice, and The #1 show Celebrity Apprentice. I am using scam.com as a charity to help people with my infinite wisdom. You are welcome. Get ready for a new season, check your local listings. And you're all welcome. Buddy me and succeed:king22:

Welcome aboard buddy. Thanks for joining us.

This guy irks me a little bit but I know its a member playing games, what evs.

My flock, I am back.
    Girls, try'n retain the moistness. Prolly hafta use the Maxxies with Big Daddy around.

Damn I'm smooth!
    Signature back in one week

Sup homies. I'm here. What's goin on?

Hi my name is Alexa I was scammed by the fake company GeoSurvey Management . Run by evil scammer using fake name of Paul Holden and Jonathan Kean ( fake name) PLEASE SHARE on all social media that GEOSURVEY MANAGEMENT IS A MASSIVE SCAM... PLEASE help to protect innocent people thankyou

Hi,

My name is James Marsh and have been writing for about a lot years. It is my hobby as well profession. I Would be awesome to be a more active member of the community and get to know people instead of sticking to the shadows. I also just say that everybody should have a good behavior to others to inspire their hearts and healthy relations.
    Manna Express - Empowering Minds, Inspiring Hearts

http://www.mannaexpressonline.com/

Hi. I am Rev.
    I preach love and good will to all!
    I am a gemini and love long walks on the beach with my Mac10 on the side of my hip and my loving inbred Pit Bull.
    Signature back in one week

Hello, I'm fed up with scammers calling my house, insulting my intelligence, interrupting my day and trying to scam me! I don't care if it's a perky American girl telling me I'm approved for a medical alert system, some guy with a thick accent telling me I'd better pay the IRS or some robo call telling me I can lower my interest rates. A scammer's a scammer and I'm an equal opportunity baiter...

Folks, I always "press 'one' to speak to a live operator" and I don't mind that "this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance"...indeed,my recorder is on as well. :spin2:

The world will be a better place without scammers, but until that time comes...they exist for my entertainment. :

Hi,

I'm Cipto from Indonesia, nice to know you.

Hi Guys Danny L from Australia got caughtbup in the GEOSURVEY scam hope to help others

Hello, My name is Lori, and I live in Missouri. I am a stay-at-home mother of five; two of which are special needs children. I love to read, crochet, knit and cross-stich. I also love cooking and playing with my children and grandchildren. I hate scams even more than spam. :zx11pissed: I am hoping this site will help me to avoid scams as well as giving me a chance to warn others about the ones I know about.
    :spin2:
    Momtheteacher

Hello, My name is Wilber...I enjoy long walks in the swamp, swimming uphill, and eating potato chips in zero gravity.

hey winnie! nice to meet you guys!

********** WELCOME TO STORE **********

Sell Cvv Good Fresh Cheap [US + UK + FRANCE + AUS + CANADA ] Live 100% Buy From Me..Bank Login...
    Transfer Western Union...Yahoo : merino.sellcvv

- I am KEVIN MERINO , Age : 22 , from Viet Nam...good hacker , good seller , good stuff , vaid 100% ,sell online 24h,verified cvv seller, buy cc with bitcoin
    - Sell cc,cvv, cvv2,snn,cnn...dumps with bin, my cvv new update, cvv 2014 ,forum and shop ,supplement,where to buy good cvv 2015.
    - I only sell cvv & dumps quality,high balance,good fresh and cheap all country live 100%...PM exchange
    - I sell cvv,dumps : us-uk-denmark-france-germany-brazil-spain-italy-canada-japan and inter vbv and non vbv need buy add my ID.
    - I have sold to many customers worldwide and has created reputation for them.
    - I need customer business long time with me, buy cvv from me only good..never bad , good seller cvv review,buy fresh and cheap cc on tool.
    - If you really trust and want buy cvv-dumps contact :

--- Yahoo : merino.sellcvv
    ----- Mail : [email protected]
    --------MY SITE : http://sell-cvv-us.ucoz.com/forum/

-------- Thanks for read my post and hope to hear from you soon --------

Hi my name is Frank and I am a master affiliate. I like to promote cool things on the internet and make money.

Click my sign file and sign up under me or get the boxing match for under $5
    Watch the Mayweather / Pacquiao Fight Online
    Don't pay $100 to your cable company!!!

Hello everyone !
    My name is Alexa I live in the land down under beautiful Australia. I'm in Melbourne which is on the South Eastern coast . Our lovely city is famous for having 4 seasons in one day - not every day tho !.
    It's wonderful to meet you all its like a big family.
    My passion is Animal Welfare so I'm an emerging Animal Welfare Activist. Watch this space . In fact I am becoming consumed by it -- I spend all nite on Animal Rescue sites and often forget to go to bed ! ATM I am obsessed with getting the word out re what I have named the Greek Tragedy - please Emily and animal lovers Google - Greece exposed the site gives a graphic snapshot of the HORRIFIC daily suffering for essentially the stray dogs n cats but also a beautiful abused starving horse who was dragged to a deserted wasteland to die alone ( she had collapsed tho still conscious ) abandoned as waste in cold pouring rain. Just ONE example of eye popping abuse perpetrated by the Greek nationals. Please share the Greece exposed link via social media -- awareness is power power means change.

Hello to Colin Larsen Lawyer of New York please stay on this forum Animal Activists need great Lawyers .
    Emily I love you for Saving the Whales.
    Hi Vlad our administrator if u r a great webmaster and marketing expert would love to chat with you one day.

To everyone it's great to meet you look forward to get to know you.
    I found this site by spreading the word re evil scammers site name Geo Survey Management Ltd. 100% evil.

Take care all
    Alexa