+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Good morning,
    Topzap here. Soon to be 71 years of age, Work full time. Always looking for some way to make money without "working" all the time. (Have not really been successful in that quest, but still keep looking for the right "thing".)

My work allows me to be in the office in my basement about half the time and out in the real world about half of the time.

I like Scam.com, but I do have one word of caution: Everything is not a scam. I have noticed that from time to time, someone will be seeking good information on a particular program or work at home idea, and almost without fail, someone will reply that it is a scam.

Rather than telling me that it is a scam, why not offer insightful information (if there is such a thing) and let the information seeker make their own decision.

By insightful information I really mean the following:

If you have actual experience with the program, than you have "insightful information" and by all means, you should share that information with the information seeker.

If you have NO EXPERIENCE with the program, and merely call it a "Scam", you are really doing the information seeker an injustice, and causing them to have an immediate negative view of the program........Without any Facts.......

By nature, I have a very positive outlook on Life and things in general. Much Success to all in your Life Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by topzap View Post
    Good morning,
    Topzap here. Soon to be 71 years of age, Work full time. Always looking for some way to make money without "working" all the time. (Have not really been successful in that quest, but still keep looking for the right "thing".)

My work allows me to be in the office in my basement about half the time and out in the real world about half of the time.

I like Scam.com, but I do have one word of caution: Everything is not a scam. I have noticed that from time to time, someone will be seeking good information on a particular program or work at home idea, and almost without fail, someone will reply that it is a scam.

Rather than telling me that it is a scam, why not offer insightful information (if there is such a thing) and let the information seeker make their own decision.

By insightful information I really mean the following:

If you have actual experience with the program, than you have "insightful information" and by all means, you should share that information with the information seeker.

If you have NO EXPERIENCE with the program, and merely call it a "Scam", you are really doing the information seeker an injustice, and causing them to have an immediate negative view of the program........Without any Facts.......

By nature, I have a very positive outlook on Life and things in general. Much Success to all in your Life Quests.
    I like your style... That's a heck of a mindset to have!
    Don't judge or you will be judged.. Does that kind of go with it? Maybe just a little..
    Want to learn more about PLR and MRR Products? Simply click here and get Free MRR Products

Hi I'm Hutch - old, retired, and suspicious! I have been an electrical engineer, laser researcher, leader of many people in technology pursuits, a combat veteran. (Not in Serbia!) I want to keep up with potential scammers, trying to get my money.

I work in the botanical business buying plants from all 4 corners of the earth.

My intention here is to contribute my knowledge of buying safe online and exposing botanical crooks!

hi just introducing myself, my names Mark I am from the UK.

Just want to help people and stop them getting caught by some not so nice scammers and criminals out there.

I'm Lane Sean 23 years of age :) Just droppin' by to say hi to everyone.

Jay 47 in Virginia been scammed before know a lot of the sites that will scam you

hi to all
    my name is Dario Corluka and I lieve in Zagreb,Croatia(Europe).
    I just jined this site to write about scam that happened to me....I called it WILLIE WRIGHT AUOT PART SCAM,FRAUD....Since guy who scammed me introudecd himself like that.....

hi every one, my name is Devine. I'm a student

hi
    welcome

Hello, My name is bashir from Lahore, Pakistan. here to post the latest scam i have encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by rutgers View Post
    Hey, we're reporting a fraud. did you see the thread on lisa wolfe fraudster?
    HI everyone, we are from Hongkong, China,
    and want to reply a Fraud, who is called Malin Solving ( Marmalaid.se ), and owned us more than 48000 USD from 2008, we supplied goods ( fashion jewellery) to them, and they not pay us by now yet.

ATTN : Economic business department

To whom who may concern.

This is JOHN from FUSHISHAN company Shenzhen Branch.

We met some troubles with Swedish buyer since 2008, She refused to pay our shipment ($48010.8) after receiving our goods.

Their excuse is that they don't have any money under the EU crisis right now. and ask us to wait, but we have waited for 4-5 years already. They paid nothing to us..

The bad reputation have made our company no enough capital to pay workers .... and the every worker family have children and old parents need money to live.

Could you help me for that ?? Pls. check The bad reputation company 's details below and the mail concervation between us .

Your help will be appreciated.

JOHN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人: Malin S?lving
    发送时间: 2009-04-02 15:18:17
    收件人: [email protected]
    抄送:
    主题: Re: Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I will sign them right now, BUT I need to make one small change on PI FLSE090330A. Please remove the last two items - children′s necklace and children′s bracelet.

Yours,

Malin Sölving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsvägen 23
    217 54 Malmö

Tel: +46 40 12 96 12
    Mob: +46 706 87 57 60

Mail: [email protected]
    Web: www.marmalaid.se
    Blogg: http://marmalaidsblogg.blogspot.com/
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: malin s?ving
    Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:47 AM
    Subject: Re: Re: Payments

Malin,

I have ask my colleague to send the PI to you yesterday. I believe that you got it already .

We need to CHANGE the delivery date, if you can not confirm back today.

Yours.

Tom

---- Original Message ----

To: "Fushishan"
    Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:01:25 +0800 (CST)
    Subject: Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I would like to have 60 days just because to make sure you will not have to wait again in the future. We will do our very best since you are a very important supplier and friend for us! Re the old PI磗 they will be paid as fast as we can. We are expecting some big payments on our side now and most of it will go to your old PI磗! I磎 sure we will work this out!

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;/DIV>

To: Malin S鰈ving
    Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:59 PM
    Subject: Payments

Hello Malin
    Are you double sure that you could pay us under the payment term you mentioned?Though it looks a very long time.

If you are sure, I will arrange
    PI

Yours

Tom

----- 原始郵件 -----

:Re: Payments

Hi Tom,

Payment terms: deliverydate + 60 days.

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;BR>

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:20 PM

Hello Malin
    Pls. Advise me how to write the Payment Term for these new PI.
    In order me to make the PI and send you tomorrow.

Yours

Tom

寄件者:Malin S鰈ving
    寄件日期:Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 PM 07:37
    收件者:Fushishan
    副本:Robert Bergquist
    主旨:Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

Can you please get the new PI磗 ready so that we can sign them, we have so little time. Otherwise they will cancel the orders.

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;BR>

Blogg: http://marmalaidsblogg.blogspotcom/
    Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:16 AM

Dear Malin
    I 'll check and let you know which PI that payment for when I come back to office 2 days later. [you see that long time unpaid invoice always easy to make confusion like this]

Re Old invoice unpaid
    I trust your promise that cleaning ALL of them in APRIL.

Re New order
    I'd like to accept the order based on your above promise.
    But it 's very necessary for us to write out the date of payment for each PI clearly.
    Just as we write the delivery date.

We need clear and strict payment date promise for all new order in future.

Yours

Tom

----- 原始郵件 -----
    寄件者:Malin S鰈ving
    寄件日期:Monday, 30 March, 2009 PM 11:19
    收件者:Fushishan
    副本:Robert Bergquist
    主旨:Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I still haven磘 heard from our bookkeeper, but I will get back to you as soon as I can about the old PI磗.

I have a question - in October I made a payment of (about) $17 900, but we had some problems with it. If you remember I had to make the payment 4 times since it came back to our bank. I need to know which PI磗 was included in that payment. Hope you can help me with this.

I really hope that we can find a way to sort everything out now so that we both can move on with our businesses. We will atart payng all of the old PI磗 late of April and continue to pay off all of them as quick as possible. This also includes the new invoices. This is our top priority and I磎 sorry I can磘 give a specific date, only can I promise you that we will take care of this as soon as we can.

You know, even though financially this is difficult times, we are actually making new customers so I have good believes in this year!

Waiting to hear from you!

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;BR>

Web: wwwmarmalaid.se
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 4:30 PM

Dear Malin
    Pls. send to this email address, I can receive it by mobile.

Re the old invoice , can you give me a list of unpaid.
    And which date you could promise pay all of them.

Re the NEW order
    Also could you promise which date you could pay it.

Waiting for your advise

Yours

Tom

---- 原始郵件 -----
    寄件者:[email protected]
    寄件日期:Monday, 30 March, 2009 PM 09:58
    收者[email protected]
    主旨:Fw: Re:P Payments

To: ""
    Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:07:35 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Tom,

Our bookkeeper is now looking into this and if this is really the case, we understand that you have been more than patient. However - the reason we have so much unpaid invoices is because of a few different things:

1. We have attended two big fairs in a row (very expensive) without any new jewelleries, since we recieved the products much too late.
    2. Also we have had quiet some problems with the quality on some of the models and therefor very unhappy customers.
    3. On top of this, we were unfortunate to get a huge cancellation from one of the airline customers after we had recieved the goods from you. All of these jewelleries is now in our warehouse and we have not been able to sell all of it.

Tom, when you are saying no to our recent orders it磗 really a disaster for our company and family! For us to be able to pay you all of the old PI磗, we must have these orders, otherwise no one can get any more money and we have to close down our business. I kindly ask you to reconcider your answer, let磗 do this together so that we can start paying you all of the old invoices ASAP. We know for sure that these new orders means money in to both our businesses, so please help us with this production!!! I can promise you that in the future this will not happen again.

Your friend and businesspartner,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;BR>

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:09 AM

Dear Malin,

The unpaid invoice in 2008 as following

FLSE081119
    FLSE081217
    FLSE080707
    FLSE080826A
    FLSE080911B
    FLSE080917

PLUS There are few new invoices unpaid in 2009, I will give you a list of them soon .

Waiting for your advise.

Yours.

Tom

To: "Tom"
    Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:05:01 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Tom,

We are strill waiting for your email about unpaid PI磗. It seems like we have made different records about the payments. Please give us whatever information you have about it.

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;/DIV>

För miljöns skull − skriv inte ut detta meddelande i onödan

To whom who may concern.

This is JOHN from FUSHISHAN company Shenzhen Branch.

We met some troubles with Swedish buyer since 2008, She refused to pay our shipment ($48010.8) after receiving our goods.

Their excuse is that they don't have any money under the EU crisis right now. and ask us to wait, but we have waited for 4-5 years already. They paid nothing to us..

The bad reputation have made our company no enough capital to pay workers .... and the every worker family have children and old parents need money to live.

Could you help me for that ?? Pls. check The bad reputation company 's details below and the mail concervation between us .

Your help will be appreciated.

JOHN

发件人: Malin S?lving
    发送时间: 2009-04-02 15:18:17
    收件人: [email protected]
    抄送:
    主题: Re: Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I will sign them right now, BUT I need to make one small change on PI FLSE090330A. Please remove the last two items - children′s necklace and children′s bracelet.

Yours,

Malin Sölving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsvägen 23
    217 54 Malmö

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:47 AM
    Subject: Re: Re: Payments

Malin,

I have ask my colleague to send the PI to you yesterday. I believe that you got it already .

We need to CHANGE the delivery date, if you can not confirm back today.

Yours.

Tom

To: "Fushishan"
    Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:01:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear Tom,

I would like to have 60 days just because to make sure you will not have to wait again in the future. We will do our very best since you are a very important supplier and friend for us! Re the old PI磗 they will be paid as fast as we can. We are expecting some big payments on our side now and most of it will go to your old PI磗! I磎 sure we will work this out!

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;/DIV>

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:59 PM

Hello Malin
    Are you double sure that you could pay us under the payment term you mentioned?Though it looks a very long time.

If you are sure, I will arrange
    PI

Yours

Tom

----- 原始郵件 -----

:Re: Payments

Hi Tom,

Payment terms: deliverydate + 60 days.

Yours,

Malin S鰈ving

MarMalaid AB
    Mariedalsv鋑en 23
    217 54 Malm?lt;BR>

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:20 PM

Hello Malin
    Pls. Advise me how to write the Payment Term for these new PI.
    In order me to make the PI and send you tomorrow.

Yours

Tom

hello
    Good day to all
    My namne is Larry Kronebusch and I am a vry proud ex construction worker / highly experienced business developer
    I thought i would join today to send off a warning on one really lousy human
    I design and build highly profit capable Fortune 100 corporations and while seeking investing capital I do run into a few of the worst types trying to scamm funds and im frankly tired of it
    So good luck on your ventures read my post if you wish and stay straight while enjoying life