+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the board. Let's find you justice!

Hello Everyone. I am here to report and investigate fraud committed by Joshua Shultz and Martin Greenberg. If anyone has been ripped off by these people please contact me. My clients have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars with them.

Start a thread in the appropriate category and people will find it.

Hi everyone,

my name is Pat. I am from Arkansas of all places and recently graduated college. I have a baby boy on the way with my wife which is great, and I am just trying to enjoy life and my family!

This forum is the best invention since sliced bread!
    I have been ripped multiple times online and by physical businesses. I hate it when I can't get my money back! I hate being robbed!
    I was inquiring about a forum like this on another forum which I frequent regularly. A member of the other forum recommended scam.com...

I joined and am immediately hooked!!! I have so many scammers to put on blast that it's unreal! I am glad that I have a community of folks that support me in doing so! Thank you sooo much for giving us this platform..
    Want to learn more about PLR and MRR Products? Simply click here and get Free MRR Products

Likewise!
    Nice to meet you!
    Want to learn more about PLR and MRR Products? Simply click here and get Free MRR Products

Hi,my name is Ed and I signed up so that I can share my story about how I was deceived by Vida Vacations at the Grand Mayan resort in Cancun. I've seen many posts about the same situation I'm in but people need to know that it is still happening

Hello, I joined this site to get help determining if a job offer I received was bogus or not. Please check it out!

Welcome to scam.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Moi247 View Post
    Hello, I joined this site to get help determining if a job offer I received was bogus or not. Please check it out!
    What is the job offer?

I'm Olawale Daniel Tayo. A Nigerian-based blogger, internet marketer and a fully-functional brand management expert (both online and offline). Studied Business Psychology from the University of Ibadan and currently holds BSc in Psychology. I'm the founder of TechAtLast International.

Man o man, your Nigerians have a bad rep. Welcome to the board and use your sig file for promotion and simply reply to a ton of threads and network naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Man o man, your Nigerians have a bad rep. Welcome to the board and use your sig file for promotion and simply reply to a ton of threads and network naturally.
    The fact that some people have done wrong in the past doesn't mean everyone else will be the same. It is not Nigeria alone, I have recalled instances of bad experiences with foreigners in the past and one of such issue got me here. So, I'm not here to lay abusive finger at people, but rather to correct and influence upcoming generations about doing the right things.

I have a reputation to protect man. My country is the best in the world and I'm proud to be a Nigerian, even if I am to die and come back, I'd prefer to be a Nigerian once more.

I'm not trying to be rude either, but to let the whole world know that Nigerians are to be trusted, but it has got to be on a good scale - check the person's reputation before dealing with them. That's my side note.:bah:

Thanks to the @admin for raising the signal for this.

I respect what you said and wish you the best!:sun_smiley:

This is so great. Anyone can come to this site, and file a false complaint at any time. Bravo. My ex lovers, business competitors, or whoever can get my name and company at the top of search engines in a Bad Light, for Free. Excellent job, A$$ Whip! :king22:

Lets all hope that is not the case..

This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective.

That's Exactly what happened to me on here...How does one get a post removed?