+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone who are following up threads here,

First of all, you can just call me Lina. I am here to give you some advise about which are bad for you.

Thank you for your introduction. The report I just turned in may have to be revised. I have just come across some new information that through's some positive light on what I was almost sure was a scam. I should have a final decision on this with in the next 10 days.

Welcome to the board. Go crazy we need some new blood here! Thanks and cheers!

Introduce myself

I am bind from Los Angeles, California working as IT professionals but always interested in internationals news, scams and updates for technology, science, investments and any other areas.

Re: Introduce myself

How did you miss this?

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=573470

That's the introduce yourself thread. Nonetheless, welcome to the boarrd :rain:

HI i am Luca .I live in England . I like this web site because it helps the people against scam web sites.

Thanks buddy! Welcome. Just stick to thread topics and have some fun. Everyone here knows everything so just ask.

Hello everybody, I'm Moises from Spain I registered and I'm thinking about starting a thread here to expose a troll who attacks a lot of people in the audio scene includding myself.

First I'd just like to know if threads which are proven wrong and clearly not a scam get deleted, hoping they do. I want to give the troll the opportunity to defend himself and if finally I was proven wrong get the thread deleted. Despite that, I must say I have a lot of collected evidence I woulod share and nowadays I'm like 100% sure of the fraud I would expose.

Regards !

Hi, I'm a 78 year old grandfather of 11, father of 3. I'm divorced and remarried, this time to a really wonderful wife and 2 great stepchildren. I am retired, was a computer database administrator, and university professor who, because of a number of physical problems, spend a lot of time on my laptop or Kindle. I also spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and baking. I currently live in Illinois, just across the river from St. Louis, MO. I joined Scam.com because received an email from a possible scammer. I'll post a thread shortly describing the email.

Hello,

I am Sergio, and provide Apostille services in United States. Mobile Notary Public with National Notary Association since 2003, providing general and loan signing as a certified signing agent covering Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado counties in California.
    Speak Italian and Spanish. Although I provide translation services in different languages, I personally translate English Spanish. So I receive lots of quote request from the Hispanic community to translate, certify, notarize and Apostille documents to use in foreign countries. Some of the documents are power of attorney, birth certificates, death, marriage, divorce, diplomas, transcripts, corporation and companies, export docs, etc.
    Sergio Musetti

CaliforniaApostille.us
    aSpanishMobileNotary.com

I am David and live in Thailand recently perfect investment Guernsey tried to scam me

Hi, my name is Ozzy. I am currently jobless and joined this because I saw someone post a scam about a job posting for Henro Arts & Sculptures. I wanted to see if it was or wasn't a scam.

Looking for plugin in SMF

I'm your neighbor Malaysia

Hello all.

So glad to be here.

315 Manitoba Avenue,
    Suite 200 Wayzata,
    MN 55391
    +1 951 330 4276
    http://www.northernoil.com
    info@northeroil.com
    FROM THE DESK
    Management
    Human Relations Manager
    hr_dept@northeroil.com
    DESIGNATION:- ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
    DATE OF ISSUE:-29th of July,2014
    With reference to your application and subsequent online interview ,We are pleased to offer you
    employment in Northern Oil and Gas, Inc, U.S.A. The employment is subjected to the following terms and
    conditions;
    CONTRACT PERIOD: This contract will be valid for a period of Three years from the date of joining and is
    renewable after the completion of the first 3years.
    REMUNERATION AND PERQUISITIES:
    Basic Salary; $5000 (Monthly). $60,000(Per Annum).
    Housing; Suitable housing facility will be provided by the Company.
    Telephone; Telephone allowance will be given to you by the Company.
    Medical; Medical coverage as per company rules and regulations shall be provided by the company.
    Transport; Transport will be provided for official usage.
    Settlement Allowance; $2000 and two months upfront salary on joining.
    Annual Leave; Annual leave of one calendar month for each complete year of employment will be allowed. This
    may be accumulated for two year and available together. Leave encashment may also be permitted at
    management discretion.
    Leave passage; Return air passage airfare for economic class will be given to you and your family i.e.,
    Wife/Husband and two children under the age of eighteen years.
    Joining Expenses; You and your family (Wife and Husband with two Children up to the age of eighteen) will be
    entitled to economy class air ticket.
    Visa Expenses; You shall responsible for the Visa expenses but will be reimbursed on joining.
    Bonus; Bonus mat be payable at the management discretion.
    Education Expenses; School fees up to Five thousand Dollars ($5,000) for 2 Children per annum for actual fees will
    be your entitlement for your Children education. Expenses for uniforms, Textbooks, etc; will be borne by you
    WORKING HOURS: You shall be required to work Six hours in a day twenty eight hours per week.
    TERMINATION: This contract can be terminated by either, *if you desire to leave this Job and the service of this
    company, you shall be required to give a notice of 30 working days or 30 working days salary in lieu of the notice
    thereof. In case of the termination of employment by the employer on disciplinary ground, no notice period or
    compensation in lieu of the notice period is required to be given.
    SECRECY CLAUSE: You shall not part with any of the information to any outside person or any organization. Breach
    of this condition shall be considered as a serious offence which may necessitate suitable action being taken by the
    company against you.
    RESTRAINT OF EMPLOYMENT: You shall be restrained from taking any employment with any of our sister
    company's competitors in USA unless company’s prior permission is obtained.
    JOINING PERIOD: You are required to join this job 30days from the date of acceptance.
    COMPENSATION CLAUSE: In case you resign or otherwise wish to leave the service of the company before
    completing one full year of service under any circumstances whatsoever, you shall compensate the company for:
    Joining expenses incurred by the company on you; and Three months salary (Salary that will be retained up to two
    years as a security and after successful completion of two years shall be reimbursed.
    With this contract, any past contract signed by you with us, with any of our Sister companies or with any of our
    representatives are to be treated as null and void. You shall not have any objection to work, even if you are
    transferred to any of our branches.
    If you are interested and wish to accept this offer of employment, please sign the duplicate copy of this letter and
    return it to the management as soon as possible. In the event we have not heard from you on time, this offer will
    be automatically withdrawn.
    I …….………………………………………..…………., fully understand the terms of employment and the implication set out in
    the above letter. I now accept the offer of employment. Sign and forward to your USA- Visa consular
    David Derrick Signature
    Human Relations Dept
    hr_dept@northeroil.com
    © 2010 - 2014 Northern Oil and Gas, Inc All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    Last edited by PARASURAMAN; 08-02-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: fake or not