Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello Admin,

Professionally I am a programmer. Besides that, I am a photographer (not professional) and a blogger. I love to travel across the country and shoot photos. I guess I'd like to bounce some ideas around and get guidance from experts here. Looking forward to it!

Hi Ronnie18
    new to the forum. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday morning.

Hi, great to be here and participate, excellent website.

I'm Vijay Mahlia from Sussex, UK.
    I think you have the best site for exposing frauds and the bads.

Regards,
    V.Mahlia.

Hi I am Faith Biggun; I have two sisters Hope and Charity and my dad, who, sadly, was jailed for life after murdering my mother over a potential girlfriend from Nigeria, is the Reverend Ifor Biggun from Ynyslas in North Wales.

This potted biography is of course a total fantasy, but I am very interested in internet scams - particularly of the 419 variety. This site looks like fun.

Be warned, I tend to read rather than post.

Faith

Hello & Greetings to all,
    Well, believing in a self-governed society I a supporter of stateless societies where people have freedom to interact without any hierarchy.
    Wish you all the best,
    M@gN@c@Rt@ *

P.S.:
    * Magna Carta, originally issued in the year 1215 written in Latin, was arguably the most significant early influence on the extensive historical process that led to the rule of constitutional law today in the English speaking world. Magna Carta influenced the development of the common law and many constitutional documents, including the United States Constitution. Many clauses were renewed throughout the Middle Ages, and continued to be renewed as late as the 18th century. By the second half of the 19th century, however, most clauses in their original form had been repealed from English law!

Hi, my name is Joan.

I have been looking for a way to earn online with basically no money down. I am on a very low fixed income.
    I recently was approached for a product saying I only needed to put up a membership fee of $20. Once we met, that turned into $250 and $70 a month. No, not for me, a product line you can only see if you join... I guess that was the1st Red Flag.

Anyway, I am always looking to find out if the 'job' is a scam, mlm, etc. most seem to be. I am learning how to do affiliate links, but have not figured out a way to actually drive traffic for free, I really have no money to spend on this. Creating sites in wordpress and generally learning how that part works.
    Always open to helpful ideas, assistance.
    Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I am Ashley. I had just been scammed and would like to post my experience on this forum to warn others. Scam.com is a very good forum for exposing scams and helping others from scams. Thank you, Administrator!

Hello,

I am Victor Knight. I am from India. I am a mobile app developer in a leading mobile app development country. I am newbie here and looking forward to know more about this forum and you guys there.

Regards,
    Android App Extension

Jonathan Mase is offline Jonathan A. Mase works & plays in Suffern, Ramapo, Rockland, NY Lower Hudson Valley, & NJ.

Re: Introduce Yourself - Jonathan Mase

Jonathan Mase from Suffern, NY here! I'm new to the forum and I'd like to introduce myself. I work in healthcare management in Suffern, Ramapo, Rockland, the New York Lower Hudson Valley Region, and New Jersey (Northern NJ). I'm also an amateur actor. I enjoy film, and love reviewing things online, especially scams.
    Jonathan A. Mase
    Rockland County, New York

Hello to all ! I'm Flight Risk. A dear family member was scammed recently. This experience helped me realize how naive I and other family members are. I'm here to get a bit smarter, and maybe even make a friend. 😀

Im just a concerned citizen. Finance guru and very wary of these political times. Interested in hearing different opinions and dissenting voices though.

Hi, all. I am just another forum user, even more like a forum reader. Found this resource via googling about some mlm company and decided to join the community.
    I think the more people have the info about scam schemes, the better it is for us to stay with our time and money.
    Have a nice day, you fellow poster!

Quote Originally Posted by joan627 View Post
    Hi, my name is Joan.

I have been looking for a way to earn online with basically no money down. I am on a very low fixed income.
    I recently was approached for a product saying I only needed to put up a membership fee of $20. Once we met, that turned into $250 and $70 a month. No, not for me, a product line you can only see if you join... I guess that was the1st Red Flag.

Anyway, I am always looking to find out if the 'job' is a scam, mlm, etc. most seem to be. I am learning how to do affiliate links, but have not figured out a way to actually drive traffic for free, I really have no money to spend on this. Creating sites in wordpress and generally learning how that part works.
    Always open to helpful ideas, assistance.
    Thanks.
    Hi Joan.
    I'm new here so am not allowed to add links to my posts, which is fair enough I guess.
    I'm a fledgling affiliate marketer so I know how daunting it can be to get started. Traffic is the key, of course.
    I've done reviews of a couple of legit affiliate groups on my website, maybe when I earn my stripes I'll be able to send you links. The site is in my signature but the pages in question aren't visible in the menu. (I made a fundamental mistake when I started writing my articles - I posted as pages instead of posts and now the menu list is full. LOL)
    Anyway, if you need advice ask me specifically and I'll try to guide you away from the crooks that I know of and steer you towards the good ones.
    Email me at tudogz1947(at)gmail.com if you like. (If they let this through)
    Cheers, Thomas.
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)

Hi All.
    My name is Thomas, I'm a newbie to internet forums so please be patient if I overstep the guidelines sometimes.
    In all honesty, I'm on this site to uncover online scams so I can write them up on my own website. I hope this doesn't disqualify me in any way.
    I'm an affiliate marketer (newbie there too) and online scammers is just one of the things I post about.
    I'm not here to spam anyone but would like to add links to my posts if I think it's relevant. Please tell me if that's not allowed. I'll also post here if I find something that hasn't been covered yet.
    Good wishes to all.
    Thomas. (tudogz)
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1987 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am Ashley. I had just been scammed and would like to post my experience on this forum to warn others. Scam.com is a very good forum for exposing scams and helping others from scams. Thank you, Administrator!
    I'm new here too, but I think you are in the right place.
    tudogz
    my-buzz.com (tudogz)