Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Woznick View Post
    I am Tom Woznick and I have a few pots in the fire.

I am looking forward to becoming a member here and contributing so that this forum is always there for the masses. There will be more details later, I am off to a business meeting right now.
    My name is william John Thomas I live in Australia but I am a Welshman.
    I hate spammers and try to alert people when I can about these low lives

hey, my name is Michael and I'm here to avoid scams!

Introduce Yourself

I am Tracy White, From America Las Vegas city.

Love America more than anything. I working as web designer.

I am a crafted webmaster and love figuring things out.
    As decent designer, a born marketer and promoter. I never give up.

I here to show people and companies about scammers buster people on the web.
    Last edited by tracywhite; 10-31-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: double checking

Hello all

Hi my name is nick. I actually got started here because someone called me an eBay scammer lol. Said I was a bad buyer not knowing I am a pretty rock solid seller for quite a long time. I like the idea of this site because I get so many scams selling with fake PayPal payment emails, esp on craigslist. I sell iPhones and iPods as well as other electronics. I do deep circuit board repairs and I run into scammers so much it's sickening.

I am Patricia .

Rip Off / Quartermain & Company Ltd / The owner Guy Babcock is a rip off artist. Consulted with Guy Sanderson Babcock for software development. He demanded and received $150,000.00 US up front with a completion date of 60 days. This rip off artist has not delivered the program and has been avoiding all emails . He is hiding out in Oxford UK. The address of 20-22 Wenlock Road , London N1 7GU for Quartermain & Company Ltd is a rented mailbox. Anyone in the IT world should avoid this idiot and his sham company Quartermain & Company Ltd.

Guy Babcock / ‎Quartermain & Company Ltd / Guy Sanderson Babcock
    20-22 WENLOCK ROADInternetUnited Kingdom

Guy Babcock / ‎Quartermain & Company Ltd / Guy Sanderson Babcock Guy Babcock / ‎Quartermain & Company Ltd / Guy Sanderson Babcock Rip Off / Guy Babcock / ‎Quartermain & Company Ltd / Guy Sanderson Babcock London Internet

Newbie to Scam

Hello I am Retha Wells, Founder and Owner of Wells Bookkeeping & Tax, LLC. We are located in Michigan - Domicile. I appreciate this site and those similar to it. I should hope that business owners have the opportunity to correct the negative actions customers experienced while employing the use of services or products. businesses get so big, they forget about the people who made them who they are YOU-ME-Customers. That will NEVER happen at Wells Bookkeeping & Tax, LLC which is why I am posting this here to SCAM...let WB&T never forget our promise. Please visit our website, wbandt dot com although the other reason we joined is to issue complaint about our hosting company Web Hosting World dot net. readers know that EVERY complaint posted is TRUE and REAL about Web Hosting World dot net.

Hi everyone, This is Cynthia Davis

Nice to meet you Ms. Davis.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyfling View Post
    Hi everyone, This is Cynthia Davis

Quote Originally Posted by wbandt View Post
    Nice to meet you Ms. Davis.
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by rutgers View Post
    Hey, we're reporting a fraud. did you see the thread on lisa wolfe fraudster?
    No I havent. I am new and cant wait to read about all these fraudsters. I a a professiional researcher. A friend asked e to look into a investment offer to see if it was real. This of course AFTER he invested. Believe it or not he invested 1K with promise of a 3D software and tablet along with the investment that would see him get 1 million dollars when the company sells the technology.. Thats 1000% return.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace2016 View Post
    No I havent. I am new and cant wait to read about all these fraudsters. I a a professiional researcher. A friend asked e to look into a investment offer to see if it was real. This of course AFTER he invested. Believe it or not he invested 1K with promise of a 3D software and tablet along with the investment that would see him get 1 million dollars when the company sells the technology.. Thats 1000% return.
    Thats when i realized its true there really is a sucker born every minute. I started on my way to researching the scam. This scam is being run by the infamous convicted fraudster Neil Chandran of Freevi TV , SUNGAME corp and Chandran Media Holdings INC

Thats when i realized its true there really is a sucker born every minute. I started on my way to researching the scam. This scam is being run by the infamous convicted fraudster Neil Chandran of Freevi TV , SUNGAME corp and Chandran Media Holdings INC

Also pitching this scam is Eric Madsen m Sayyed Isa Campbell, Novia Mclymont, angella robinson

Also pitching this scam is Eric Madsen m Sayyed Isa Campbell, Novia Mclymont, angella robinson

The SEC convicted Neil Chandran of securities fraud. He was fined 400k and forbidden to trade ANY securities. He is also banned from holding any position as director of ANY corporation. He was to not be involved with any investor funds or promote any investments.........He was also forced to step down as CEO of SUNGAME corp in March 2015

The SEC convicted Neil Chandran of securities fraud. He was fined 400k and forbidden to trade ANY securities. He is also banned from holding any position as director of ANY corporation. He was to not be involved with any investor funds or promote any investments.........He was also forced to step down as CEO of SUNGAME corp in March 2015

The scam is that the EX CEO of SUNGAME is handling the 100 million sale of the company to an investment firm called Schneider Brothers

The scam is that the EX CEO of SUNGAME is handling the 100 million sale of the company to an investment firm called Schneider Brothers

That is hilarious Who would buy SUNGAME for 100 million dollars when the market valuation is less then 4 millions They have 177.84 million outstanding shares. When you multiply that by the share price of .15 it doesnt add up to much. Neil has been banned from being a director and since he is the ex CEO by what authority does he have to sell the company lol

I am a nurse and recently discovered that there have been alot of terminally sick people complaining about being scammed in the course of trying to buy nembutal .so i decided to make research for over 4 months and brought out these thieves .