+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi all. My name's Chris and I live in upstate New York. I currently attend Cornell University studying biological engineering. I stumbled across this thread while doing some random googling. Looking forward to having some stimulating conversations with you all.

Hey guys, how are you all doing. My name is Josh and I stumbled across this place, it seems like a good community to get involved in and I'm excited about getting to know you all. I've worked in the Funeral Industry (talk about a scam!) for the past 5 years while I'm getting my bachelors..One year left, woot! Anyway, I've got alot to contribute, so I'm sure I'll see you around. Peace.

Hello everyone my name is Vatrecia, I decided to join here because I thought I could help people in staying away from scams. I had been burnt a lot by a bunch of work @ home opportunities, just thought I share with this community on how not to get scammed.

Hello i am Sale, i am from Serbia, i was looking for some online job and i run on this site,i thing it is very useful and I have already given up from some jobs THANKS

Let's Do This!

Hello. There are a few things that I truly hate and that is being deceived, cheated on, and being scammed. I'm a new member here although I've been the scourge of some scammers for some time now. Finally, I think I found my new HQ. It looks like now I can continue my crusade against scammers. The world is full of thieves, cheats, and deceivers. Let us all fight these scammers by exposing them here.

The keyboard is mightier than the sword.

Hey I am new here. I am glad to be here and expose all of the horrible people that are taking advantage of people. And I can not wait to find out about all of the scams I did not know about. I think this is a great forum and I am excited to be here.

Hey everyone, I think it's about time to have a scam forum because unfortunately everyone or most people has been scammed and it's about time we have a place where we can discuss it and warn other people not to fall in the same error. I'm glad to have joined.

Hello everyone!
    I think I'll love this forum, it's a great place to be aware of scams so you don't get tricked and also to help other people to not get scammed, because there is no worse feeling than knowing you've been scammed.

Hey there everyone above me and those who read this message, this seems a great community with a noble goal. I hope I learn a lot here about scams, way better than learning the hard way and I hope to share some of what I suffered too. Thanks for having me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelsemium View Post
    I hope I learn a lot here about scams, way better than learning the hard way and I hope to share some of what I suffered too. Thanks for having me!
    That's very true Gelsemium, they say a smart man learns from his mistakes, but an even smarter man learns from other people's mistakes.

I agree, if we pay attention to what others have to say we just might avoid getting ourselves in trouble. I've been browsing the forum and making some posts, great place that scam.com is, I love the "I love" and the "Free advice" sections, it cuts of the scam for a more positive thinking. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok this thread was deleted by be like 2-5 times so we are going to start it up again. Introduce yourself on this thread here. I am Vladimir Sviatoslavich, From Serbia. My friends call me Vlad or my American friends Sviat (they always say it in cheesy accent.....its funny). Restaurant reservations were always fun. I speak 4 / maybe 6 (choppy) languages. Travel alot. Studied law. My family worked for the government and we traveled alot.

Love America more than anything. I have had the fever my whole life. I grew up working to buy VHS tapes of American TV and commercials. I have alot of family here now and am working on my permanent residency and citizenshsip. I'm an idiot sevant on pop culture and politics, that's why I borrowed, begged, and hustled to buy scam.com and keep it from being deleted overnight. I am a liberal with conservative family values. Trying to find a wife in NY now. My nephews are my life but I now want my own.

I am a crafted webmaster and love figuring things out. I am a hacky programmer, a decent designer, a born marketer and promoter. I never give up, I have watched the Rocky movies at least 100 times when I need a boost.

I love God, but hate all organized religions.

People need to loosen up. Life is short, fragile, and unless you laugh 10 times a day you will dry up like a raisin. Quote me on that.:spin2::spin2:

Owned scam.com since October 2010. Want to have this community connect with people from all over the world.

So enough about ME!!!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE !!!!!

And I am sorry this thread died probably 5 times. Total accident. Me and the mods delete 1000s of spam a day and sometimes threads get deleted by accident. I would compare it to accidentally deleting a gmail, hotmail, or yahoo email.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN !!!
    Hi My name is Josee, im a mother of 2 grown daughters and grandmother of 4 almost 5 grandchildren. I am happily married to Jody. I do ptcs and TEs daily besides emails. I am originally from Northern Quebec Canada now reside in Ontario Canada.

Nice to meet you all.

hello I am Ray . I have landed a few work at home jobs , and I have done affiliations , surveys , MS and A+ cert pc .. I been in management and customer service for over 20 years ..and video games are fun :) if you would like to chat about work at home etc give me a holler.. peace

Hi , I am Jessie, affiliate offer. I am fighting with online scammers.

Hello Name Is Ray .. And I hate scams .lol I have had a few legit good paying online jobs thou .. I have done affiliation websites .. streaming , website evaluations , youtube channels even one covering some scams .. I am in the market now for a good legit hookup . I have great cust support and tech background.. have a good day .

Hey Ray! Welcome. Please send me some referral affiliate links in my PM. I will sign up under you and test out some programs!