Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello gays. My name is Goran Trkulja and I am working as a engineer all over Europe. Born in Croatia, living in Serbia, wright now Sweden.Was contacted by two scamers, and they try to pull out money from me. They done it very profesional, so back then, I ask my self is there someone ho cares about this dogs? So, I gues that I found, and want to stop that people to work at that site. They are still there, and they are very confortable over there. Nobody control that, and they are free as a bird on that jobsite. So, if I know link to them, and have clarification that they try scam, what can I do, to stop them to act further one, and steal people dreams and money? Wright now someone paying several thousand pounds to them, and i am very angry because that, just want to help. Why?? Because I CAN. That is the reason.

Thanks

Hi,

My name is Martin I live in Chicago, I encounter more financial scammers and fools then I care to admit. It about time I start to share my experiences with certain fraudsters.

Cheers,

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok this thread was deleted by be like 2-5 times so we are going to start it up again. Introduce yourself on this thread here. I am Vladimir Sviatoslavich, From Serbia. My friends call me Vlad or my American friends Sviat (they always say it in cheesy accent.....its funny). Restaurant reservations were always fun. I speak 4 / maybe 6 (choppy) languages. Travel alot. Studied law. My family worked for the government and we traveled alot.

Love America more than anything. I have had the fever my whole life. I grew up working to buy VHS tapes of American TV and commercials. I have alot of family here now and am working on my permanent residency and citizenshsip. I'm an idiot sevant on pop culture and politics, that's why I borrowed, begged, and hustled to buy scam.com and keep it from being deleted overnight. I am a liberal with conservative family values. Trying to find a wife in NY now. My nephews are my life but I now want my own.

I am a crafted webmaster and love figuring things out. I am a hacky programmer, a decent designer, a born marketer and promoter. I never give up, I have watched the Rocky movies at least 100 times when I need a boost.

I love God, but hate all organized religions.

People need to loosen up. Life is short, fragile, and unless you laugh 10 times a day you will dry up like a raisin. Quote me on that.:spin2::spin2:

Owned scam.com since October 2010. Want to have this community connect with people from all over the world.

So enough about ME!!!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE !!!!!

And I am sorry this thread died probably 5 times. Total accident. Me and the mods delete 1000s of spam a day and sometimes threads get deleted by accident. I would compare it to accidentally deleting a gmail, hotmail, or yahoo email.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN !!!
    Hi my name is William john Thomas I live in australia but am from Wales UK.

[QUOTE=William John Thomas;1936236]Hi my name is William john Thomas I live in Australia but am from Wales UK.I have tried marketing but it never worked out.

Hi all I am Jonathan Kevin G. I am as SEO Analyst In Chennai. Thank you. Cheers!!1

Hello, My name is Muhammad and I'm an online marketer and entrepreneur.

My name is William John Thomas

I f you join mttb for$ $49 you will get a coach and 21 training video's,
    your coach will open two video's per day when you get to maybe video four you will be asked for money in my case $3420 AUS if you want to leave Mttb you will not see this money again.
    Only when you apply for a refund will you be told Matt Lloyds refund policy which is you must produce the email you joined Mttb with you must advertise to recruit new members
    for one year using three types of paid advertising.
    The full cost of joining Mttb is $30,000 you have to scam enough people to make your money back after that you can start to make a profit but you will become an affiliate scammer if that is what you want, there is also a monthly fee involved here.
    According to Matt Lloyd 98% of people who join this scam do not make any money these are Matt Lloyds words not mine and that is 98% of people who will not see their money again.

Good place!!

I am MOHAMED KUWAIT, From DUBAI. My friends call me OUMAR or my American friends JONH (they always say it in cheesy accent.....its funny). Restaurant reservations were always fun. I speak 5 / maybe 8 (choppy) languages. Travel alot. Studied law. My family worked for the government and we traveled alot.

Hey everyone my name is richie i am an engineering student.i am new here nd cnt wait fr ur messages

hello everyone my name is mohamed kuwait i am a engineer and bank director.

Quote Originally Posted by rutgers View Post
    Hey, we're reporting a fraud. did you see the thread on lisa wolfe fraudster?
    Hi my name is William John Thomas I hate scams and the people who run them and I will do all I can to let you know about scams that I know about and give them bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok this thread was deleted by be like 2-5 times so we are going to start it up again. Introduce yourself on this thread here. I am Vladimir Sviatoslavich, From Serbia. My friends call me Vlad or my American friends Sviat (they always say it in cheesy accent.....its funny). Restaurant reservations were always fun. I speak 4 / maybe 6 (choppy) languages. Travel alot. Studied law. My family worked for the government and we traveled alot.

Love America more than anything. I have had the fever my whole life. I grew up working to buy VHS tapes of American TV and commercials. I have alot of family here now and am working on my permanent residency and citizenshsip. I'm an idiot sevant on pop culture and politics, that's why I borrowed, begged, and hustled to buy scam.com and keep it from being deleted overnight. I am a liberal with conservative family values. Trying to find a wife in NY now. My nephews are my life but I now want my own.

I am a crafted webmaster and love figuring things out. I am a hacky programmer, a decent designer, a born marketer and promoter. I never give up, I have watched the Rocky movies at least 100 times when I need a boost.

I love God, but hate all organized religions.

People need to loosen up. Life is short, fragile, and unless you laugh 10 times a day you will dry up like a raisin. Quote me on that.:spin2::spin2:

Owned scam.com since October 2010. Want to have this community connect with people from all over the world.

So enough about ME!!!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE !!!!!

And I am sorry this thread died probably 5 times. Total accident. Me and the mods delete 1000s of spam a day and sometimes threads get deleted by accident. I would compare it to accidentally deleting a gmail, hotmail, or yahoo email.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN !!!
    I am Tom Woznick and I have a few pots in the fire.

I am looking forward to becoming a member here and contributing so that this forum is always there for the masses. There will be more details later, I am off to a business meeting right now.

I am from Tenerife, Canary Islands
    Best Regards

hello everyone, I've been asked to introduce myself so here is what I am doing right now. I'm new and I want to be a part of this community..
    Last edited by Thationown; 10-29-2016 at 12:17 PM.

my name is Emily Moore. Im 27 years old and Im from Framingham, MA. Its a small city but I really love here. Your site is amazing!