Re: Introduce Yourself

I will help you join the fight!

Good day, all! New to this neck of the web, just dropping in to say, 'HI!"
    "FARTED ON U N UR BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION IDIOT" ~ Mike Elborno
    "As you may know women are always jealous" ~ "Sookie"

My name is William. I do my best to use intuition to guide me but unfortunately this one got by me. Yes it's because of a scam I am here. Excited to post soon.

Hello, My name is Bruce. I am 57 yrs old and a U.S. Air Force Veteran. I served during the Gulf War, a total of 12 years. I am slightly disabled, though not related to military service. I, too, love God and not into organized religion. I have always relied on my faith to get me through the roughest times in my life. I am also a veteran Internet radio personality (disc jockey). I am not currently attached to any one station at this time, although there are three stations 'waiting' on me! I currently live in Nashville, TN. I am single, been married and divorced twice! (Not going for a 3rd)! I do not wish to discuss any other personal issues in this forum, so please respect that.

I am retired and have been looking for feed back on investment services posted on the internet.

I have worked in the Manufacturing sector over the pass 30 years developing products and services for companies.

I have read up on ETF Tipping Point by Kirt Christenson using ETF trading system along w/ options. Has anyone used
    these services ? Also, I down loaded their posted "Bonus trades" for 2015 YTD and the ROI is negative figure YTD. I asked for
    feed back from ETF and I got no response.

However, The basic ETF Trading system is working accordingly but the time in Trade Averages have gone from 21~30 days to 100 days,etc. Some
    of this is because of the Trend following nature of their system. It is critical to stay on top of the system because of announcements are coming in
    late in the trading day and gives you 2 to 3 hours at most to respond to a trade change.

I am w/holding judgement on the ETF Tipping point at this time to see how the ROI actually plays out for 2015 but so far, it is working.

Anybody have any other observations on this issue ????

Thanks.

Hi Everybody, Trader9402 (real name Scotty) from Australia and I have been learning to be a trader for about 12 months. I have had my fair share of bad experiences with unscrupulous brokers so I look forward to reading and sharing some of my similar stories with the guys and girls here. Cheers.

Good Morning. My name is Artur from Virginia Beach. I am trying to find out if a certain work at home job is a scam or not.

Hello Friends,

I am Smith. I am from Melbourne.I am new in this forum

I need to know if that real " Gatosk" investment

New member here. Ruby is my name. Nice to meet you!

hi. I am joining from today.

Welcome to scam.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    People need to loosen up. Life is short, fragile, and unless you laugh 10 times a day you will dry up like a raisin. Quote me on that.:spin2::spin2:
    I like the comparison. I'd really appreciate a recipe for laughing 10 times a day in world full of scams. :)

Hi. My name is Mohamed. I'm from Egypt. I teach English literature at the university level. I came to know about this forum a few days ago and decided to join it immediately because I like the idea of sharing real-life experiences (good or bad). :)

Hi. I'm Phil.
    I came here to find out about phishing scams.
    I hope to learn how not to be scammed.

wish me luck!

Hello, my name is Cristinel from Italy, and i am joing from this forum becouse it is very good - have good info and examples about scam, fraud or spam - i hate scammers or any others mode of theft.
    Frauds-Watch