Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Pami225 View Post
    I keep running across scammers, and sometimes I play with them for a while before I do away with them.
    Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

i am 28 yers i from holland and i was a victim of scam.

Hi my name's Catharine. I'm new to this site from today.:sun_smiley:

Do I have to introduce myself? OK I AM NAPI TAGNIDOUNG from Bridgeport CT married with children.

Hi, my name is Adrian but my friends call me Adrian. I'm a sales and marketing copywriter but I also run a few eCommerce sites. I have been involved in online marketing since 1998 which has given me plenty of exposure to scam artists. I have joined this forum to assist in warning potential victims and to help decypher whether a seemingly attractive proposition is genuine or just another fly trap.

Hi everyone, I am Lisa, from central IL USA. I believe I am a potential scam victim. A few days ago I replied to some job ads on craigslist and got an email from an alleged art dealer who is looking for a personal assistant. He is "out of the country" at the moment, and his "website license is expired".............yeah right. I can find no info on this dude, who goes by the name of either Kenny Brian or Brian Kenny. Coincidence? I think not! I suspect it may be an offshoot of the infamous Nigerian Prince scam, so I have been playing along, expressing interest at the "upcoming financial monitoring and transacting" that will be my first duty for this cat. I will keep you posted on what I hear back. So far, his answers to my inquiries have been nothing more than repeats of the BS he wrote of in his first missive to me. Nothing worse than a lazy scammer with zero imagination. If nothing else, I hope to waste his time and piss him off LOL> glad to be here!~

Hi Friends,
    I am Sophia from Australia, currently working at Highett Metal.

Hello! I'm 15 and need money but people like to scam me. Ain't that fun?

Hello Everyone!
    I am new here. My name is Abelardo. Feeling glad to join your community. I really want to share my views here.

Hello, Pot Here. I am 28 years, I worked as a driver. I am glad to join the forum, to avoid being scammed!

Hi, my name is Bear and I am looking for a honest home based business
    A lot of crap out there so hoping you guys have something that is making serious money
    Have office and experience

Hello, I am Juan I am a history teacher. I am new to this site and I want to post an email that was sent to me for a job from home. I want to post this so that others might be aware not to fall for this trap/scam. Thank you and I hope to get to know you ladies and gentlemen.

Hello Brookelyn here!

Hello everyone

Adore this site, and it is needed.
    Together we can make this whole world a much better place.

Honesty is a good policy.
    Sites like this, help evolve our species.

Hello my name is Alexandria, I'm from southern Florida. I'm on this website because I am truly tired of getting ripped off.

I agree. Couldn't of said it better myself! Glad to be here!