Re: Introduce Yourself

hi Emily welcome

Greetings :) my names Michelle, I'm 36, live in Bedford in the UK, I am a mum to 2 boys Joshua aged 16yrs and Daniel aged 12 months and I live with my partner (or better half as I call him lol), Maurice of 2 years aged 24 ( I know age gap but its only a number and were happy :) )

I have joined up on here to keep up to speed with what's going on as there is always something going on everyday and to keep myself and family one step ahead of scammers so they can be outsmarted :) anyways that's my introduction of myself, have a good day peeps and stay safe :)

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    If you want to post about a scam why don't you find the proper forum and post. Posting in the introduce yourself forum isn't the place to be posting about scams.

If you are trying to quit heroin go to a doctor, treatment center or hospital for help.
    Sounds like you are trying to find something that would be illegal to purchase by looking for a drug online to withdraw from heroin.
    Of course you are going to get scammed trying to buy illegal drugs. Go figure. lol
    wasnt looking for opinions,just warning people

Marrissa Chanin, Ron Chanin, Sam Chanin, Riverwood Properties, LLC are the real real estate fraud and scam artists.

Just run from this company! Their agents are Marrissa Chanin and Ron Chanin. They are real fraudsters. They even do not have a real estate license to practice real estate business in Georgia. They are full of crap and very abusive to their employees. I have harassed by Ron & Marrissa Chanin many times. Marrissa is a real whore and she is also a swinger and lesbian. You can tell that just by looking at her pictures. Marrissa Chanin got arrested twice for prostitution and drugs. She is a real freak! Ron Chanin also got arrested for embezzlements and deceptive practices in the past.

I used to work for them and I stayed their only for 2 weeks. This was a bizarre place to work. I even did not get paid. They gave me only $250.00 cash (under the table) and they let me go. Marrissa asked me several times to go to Swinger club with her. She is a lesbian. I said no! Since then they were mad at me. That is not the reason I went to get a job there.

What basically they do?
    They go out in various neighborhood and try to find out Bank foreclosed houses. Then they break in those houses and rent them to the people with very low rents. Collect Security deposit and first month rent by using fake names. Then they disappear. Ultimately banks find out that and then go after the tenant. Ultimately tenant gets kicked out. It is a real scam they are running in Atlanta area.

You may see in their website lots of bogus stuff and they are bragging about that they deal with multimillion dollars commercial real estate properties. You even see their website saying they deal with hundreds of millions of dollars. All are bogus!

People! I have an advice for all of you. Just do not call this company. Do not get involve with this company as well as Marrissa Chanin and Ron Chanin. Don’t get screwed!
    Marrissa Chanin and Ron Chanin both are basically a real crook and fraud! Someday they are going to be getting caught! They are just real scam artist in town!

Hello. I'm an American expat living in Bangkok. This city should be renamed scam-city. Thailand is wonderful and beautiful but it helps to educate yourself on how to not get suckered if you come for a visit. Anyway, I didn't join scam.com to harp on Thailand I joined to get some info on a health and fitness company based in California called NHE. Hopefully I can find the answers I'm seeking.

Hi. I'm sabacorp-been my own boss for 25+ years but just getting started in IM.

I'm almost to five posts needed to start my new thread sorry to make such a frivolous announcement but I just want to bring awareness to a scam website. One of the best I've seen. thanks again for the website and giving people a platform to voice their experiences.

I'm terry and I've been scammed

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok this thread was deleted by be like 2-5 times so we are going to start it up again. Introduce yourself on this thread here. I am Vladimir Sviatoslavich, From Serbia. My friends call me Vlad or my American friends Sviat (they always say it in cheesy accent.....its funny). Restaurant reservations were always fun. I speak 4 / maybe 6 (choppy) languages. Travel alot. Studied law. My family worked for the government and we traveled alot.

Love America more than anything. I have had the fever my whole life. I grew up working to buy VHS tapes of American TV and commercials. I have alot of family here now and am working on my permanent residency and citizenshsip. I'm an idiot sevant on pop culture and politics, that's why I borrowed, begged, and hustled to buy scam.com and keep it from being deleted overnight. I am a liberal with conservative family values. Trying to find a wife in NY now. My nephews are my life but I now want my own.

I am a crafted webmaster and love figuring things out. I am a hacky programmer, a decent designer, a born marketer and promoter. I never give up, I have watched the Rocky movies at least 100 times when I need a boost.

I love God, but hate all organized religions.

People need to loosen up. Life is short, fragile, and unless you laugh 10 times a day you will dry up like a raisin. Quote me on that.:spin2::spin2:

Owned scam.com since October 2010. Want to have this community connect with people from all over the world.

So enough about ME!!!!!

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE !!!!!

And I am sorry this thread died probably 5 times. Total accident. Me and the mods delete 1000s of spam a day and sometimes threads get deleted by accident. I would compare it to accidentally deleting a gmail, hotmail, or yahoo email.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN !!!
    hey im paul and ive been scammed a few times.id love toshare my stories with others to avoid the same thing happening

Hi, I am here because I am being threatened by the illuminatis. They said I have to send them $450 before they will live me alone otherwise all my family members and I will die.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodofJesusChrist View Post
    Hi, I am here because I am being threatened by the illuminatis. They said I have to send them $450 before they will live me alone otherwise all my family members and I will die.
    Nice to find this forum, All my best wishes to you! and to me your new neighbor, Kailey

Hi there folks, My name is Graham D. I am 60 yrs old and have tried to use what small saving I have to get a small living, I have invested in binary options and made a small ammount but guess what the company I used are scamming me they will not release my funds, I would like to hear from anyone in the same position, maybe a concerted effort by multiple people could make a difference. I would also like to hear from anyone who has been in the same situation and managed to get thier money back.

Hey Guys Chef and wine enthusiast here! LMK anyone if you need some healthy on the go snack ideas or some ideas on how to pair your wine with the right food.

Hey, name it's cruisebear and was inquiring about a company. Was checking if a scam. Will be around and continue to read your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnibooboo View Post
    Hey Guys Chef and wine enthusiast here! LMK anyone if you need some healthy on the go snack ideas or some ideas on how to pair your wine with the right food.
    I don't know what's worse, scammers or spammers.

Hi, I am Pami. I live in Ohio in the U.S. I keep running across scammers, and sometimes I play with them for a while before I do away with them. I suppose I learned that behavior from my cats.