Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by alexa21 View Post
    Hello everyone !
    My name is Alexa I live in the land down under beautiful Australia. I'm in Melbourne which is on the South Eastern coast . Our lovely city is famous for having 4 seasons in one day - not every day tho !.
    It's wonderful to meet you all its like a big family.
    My passion is Animal Welfare so I'm an emerging Animal Welfare Activist. Watch this space . In fact I am becoming consumed by it -- I spend all nite on Animal Rescue sites and often forget to go to bed ! ATM I am obsessed with getting the word out re what I have named the Greek Tragedy - please Emily and animal lovers Google - Greece exposed the site gives a graphic snapshot of the HORRIFIC daily suffering for essentially the stray dogs n cats but also a beautiful abused starving horse who was dragged to a deserted wasteland to die alone ( she had collapsed tho still conscious ) abandoned as waste in cold pouring rain. Just ONE example of eye popping abuse perpetrated by the Greek nationals. Please share the Greece exposed link via social media -- awareness is power power means change.

Hello to Colin Larsen Lawyer of New York please stay on this forum Animal Activists need great Lawyers .
    Emily I love you for Saving the Whales.
    Hi Vlad our administrator if u r a great webmaster and marketing expert would love to chat with you one day.

To everyone it's great to meet you look forward to get to know you.
    I found this site by spreading the word re evil scammers site name Geo Survey Management Ltd. 100% evil.

Take care all
    Alexa
    Hey, Alexa. I'm originally from Frankston.

That's why I live in Perth.

Re Vlad - Best stay away from that loser. His idea of web marketing is Waaaay different from yours.

hi im eynaa. still young maybe. just need some help to know about scammer email. cause i received email from credit europe bank.

Hey I'm david from England, and I would like to tell you how pharmaeurope scammed me, I sent them $300 for an order that I waited 8 weeks for that never even came,I've emailed them many times and they won't reply to my emails,I should of known with the wide variety of anabolic steroids and cheap prices that it was a scam,allso they don't even provide tracking, they tell you that they prefare you to use the regular airmail which is $20 and they say 7-10 days and if it hasn't came then to tell them so they can reship,so I emailed them to reship and no reply,I now no why they don't send tracking number is so that there is no proof that it was even sent!!don't send pharmaeurope anabolic steroids mail order site any money cos you will be scammed for sure

My Proper Introduction and why I am here?

Hello everyone.
    I am a one year blogger in training and crazy about trying to find a retirement work at home business. Just seems like they don't exist yet. I guess this online business just drew me in. Love the thought of being able to just go to the kitchen and prepare dinner for my family and then back to work. Yet, I am a Self taught computer geek wife from way back in the 80's. I could really use that old book that I taught myself on ( commodore 64) the one that let you make your own programs. So, I don't have the schooling that most of you have. but, there isn't nothing like hard knocks to keep you up to par in life. I love creating things. and most of all learning the ropes and want to blog about it. We the silly things is. during the learning I found the rotten people on here. And I want to help put a stop to these people playing with people's feelings. Count me in on that.

Hi all, i am Cristinel and i hate scammers and i want to help people to defend your self from fraud

can see more info about Internet Fraud
    Frauds-Watch

found this site when i got an email about a fraud case that i was a victim of. btw, Hi i am HarleyQuinn

Hey folks. I am Chris and I am from PA. I stumbled on your site and decided to join. thank you so much for having me. Please let me know if I can contribute to the site. I will gladly bring anything i can to the conversation. if there is anything you want to know, just ask.

Stay away from Sylvan learning of Staten Island Bait and Switch Scam!!

Click on this YouTube video for more info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyN6qWLK9pQ

Quote Originally Posted by rutgers View Post
    Hey, we're reporting a fraud. did you see the thread on lisa wolfe fraudster?
    hi im not sure how this site but i need to warn people of a couple of scammers.at the moment im trying to kick a heroin habit and ive been looking on the internet for a certain medication that helps with withdrawls.i found one guy in UKRAINE.isent him 30 euro and got nothing.his name is IVAN KOUCHEVKI. he told me 30 euro would be enough then the next week it wasnt enough and he wanted more.i havent heard from him since.his email address is etviens@gmail.com. the info he used for western union was OKSANA STEFANYUK in UKRAINE.he has a facebook page under the name of IVAN KOUCHEVKI, please beware.due to my addiction i wasnt thinking straight. the next scammer to report is a guy using the name DAVID TECHANG. there really is a Dr in usa called that but this guy is not him. he is from CAMEROON and uses an iphone to email using the email address, foruseonly@textnow.me. Some email address for a usa doctor. the last guy whoscammed was an english fella callled ADAM GREEN ,using the email address addwolves@live.co.uk and also addwolves1983@live.co.uk. he has a facebook page in his name and should be avoided like the plague. like i said at the start this is the first time ever to use this site so if i have stepped on somebodys toes/post im sorry.im justtrying to find my way around this site.well i wish you all good luck out there and please keep us up to date with more info on these scumbags

:spin2:Nice

Hi my name is Clyde!
    I am an insurance executive and a relationship counselor, I also spend a lot of my time as an online affiliate marketer with an incredible online community of affiliates that offer help, training, and resources, and the community cares.

After being scammed online numerous times I finally found a home in a place that actually cares about training and preparing you to succeed at your online business!

My hobbies are basketball, tennis, travelling, reading, and writing. I just published my first book ever and its on sale worldwide on Amazon.com so I feel extremely accomplished because I procrastinated about finishing the book for about ten years!

I stumbled upon this site which I find to be quite interesting to my line of online business and I intend to stick around!

Hi there Visar here From Albania 24yrs old have a nice day :) :spin2:

Hi all my name is Michael all the way from New Zealand..I have unfortunatly been the victim of two scams in my desire to work from home and for myself, luckily I didn't invest too much so lost very little..looking forward to knowing other members..

hey I am Maria new to the site too glad to be here

never send money to cameroon!! Indiamart.com is fairly reliable as long as you are sending money to INDIA

COOL i VOLLUNTEER HERE IN Ventura County adopt a beach program and save the seals