+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Re: Introduce Yourself

Walaaaaaa!

Would rather have everyone register to do sig files and avatars, etc. But I had to mix things up since sites like Twitter make it easy.

Unregistered Guest

Mystery solved.

Hello! I'm Julia! I'm a writer. I'm planning to find some work-at-home. And I'm glad that I found a place that helps me to avoid getting scammed.

I'm Bruno from France, I'm Student in Computer Science. Looking forward to busting some scams and sharing information on this forum!

Hello everyone, my name is Dave, and I'm just crazy about the technology world.
    I work in one of the successful IT companies as a developer of mobile applications.
    I chose this way by accident when I went through several online courses and realized that the development is mine. In my spare time I like to repair equipment, and here my education as an engineer came in handy.
    In the end my hobby is to create it, no matter what or how, it can be a lawn in my yard but it brings me an unbearable pleasure

Hi Everyone,

I am Darleen, a newbie from San Francisco City, United States.

I am here to aware of net surfing incidents happening with people from all over the world.

By Profession, I am a web developer specialized in Cratejoy website design and development services.

Feel free to connect anytime :)

Thanks
    Last edited by darlenebramblett; 06-07-2018 at 06:21 AM.

I am Anil Kumar from India and have been there and done that in online marketing for over 13 years. Still learning the latest in marketing and my work is all fun. Thanks.

Hi everyone
    This is Sophia Addison from Austin USA. Basically, I am the lead content marketer and blogger. On the non-professional front, I like to watch football, travel, and do photography.

Charli2528 Guest

Hi joined up to help stop scams. My mother and father was scammed out of $35,000. Cops are involved but I found a lot more info on the scammers in the first 48hrs. And it was thanks to this sight. Please teach others about what too look out for!

hi There ! I'm so glad to be here!))

I slept better last night knowing that I have a place to speak the truth about my bad experience.... hoping that others learn to avoid the predators out there due to sites like this.

Hi there, Aaron Daikin here... I'm so glad I'm here... something on my chest I need to speak out...

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron500 View Post
    Hi there, Aaron Daikin here... I'm so glad I'm here... something on my chest I need to speak out...

Hi, I'm Joe
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron500 View Post
    What is it? On your chest? We got A republican, we got a Democrat, we got a messed up psychotic lunatic and theres me and roadtrip. There may be others hiding down lower in the bowels of scam that we don't know about.

We are reporting a SCAM business. The MONEY CATCH business. is there any reviews here about "MONEY CATCH REVIEWS" or "MONEY CATCH COMPLAINTS"