+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Democrat Party Tells Candidates: "You're On Your Own!"

"We gotta worry about 5 seats"

Nothing like thinking small. In these 5 races, they'll use the strategy they always use. Promote class envy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...-class-strife/
    DEMS STAKE 2104 SURVIVAL ON CLASS STRIFE - ObamaCare is going to cost Democrats dearly in this year’s midterm elections. And if early warnings about higher costs, less access to care and disrupted coverage for the 85 percent of Americans who were covered before the law prove true, there may be little anyone can do to avoid another landslide defeat for the blue team. But while Republicans are readying themselves for majority status, Democrats know that the only number that matters is five. If Democrats can limit Republican gains in the Senate to five or less, nothing changes in Washington. So while the GOP is thinking big, Democrats are thinking small, small, small. While Republicans are hoping to ride a national tide, Democrats are hoping to just protect half of the 10 most vulnerable seats on their side of the aisle. Their strategy: to focus on an issue that has animated the activist base of the party for generations: The gap between rich and poor. It may not be nearly as important as ObamaCare, but President Obama and Harry Reid don’t need it to be. They just need to squeeze out enough base voters to preserve a Senate majority.

Re: Democrat Party Tells Candidates: "You're On Your Own!"

SHEESH, that's a great locker room PEP TALK!? didn't we here this kinda stuff LAST ELECTION!? SURELY it is FULL of HALF TRUTHS and/or WHITE LIES!? :rotz: : :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

That sounds about right. I used to be a Democrat until I figured out what they really stand for. In my opinion they're just a bunch of liberals trying to change everything that actually still works. They also want to get everyone on food stamps, government housing, and basically free everything. The only thing about that is whoever is on government assistance will only be able to get the bare minimum out of life. Democrats are also trying to get rid of guns and promoting gay marriage and abortions. I'm a Republican from here on out.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 01-13-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    That sounds about right. I used to be a Democrat until I figured out what they really stand for. In my opinion they're just a bunch of liberals trying to change everything that actually still works. They also want to get everyone on food stamps, government housing, and basically free everything. The only thing about that is whoever is on government assistance will only be able to get the bare minimum out of life. Democrats are also trying to get rid of guns and promoting gay marriage and abortions. I'm a Republican from here on out.

What exactly is it you want to do with homosexuals?

Do you want to put them in the crazy bin with the severely mentally ill?

Seems to me this is just like when blacks (Negroes) had to use a separate bathroom, if a white woman was seen with a black man it was a scandal and blacks couldn't even eat a meal sitting next to a white person etc.
    Same bigoted opinions against homosexuals as we have against other minority groups of people. Just sad. In fact it is just plain scary we Americans are this far behind in the way we are handling homosexuality.

That's why there needs to be multiple parties.
    There's tons of Democrats that are not necessarily anti-gay, but aren't marching in gay parades. Some things should not be a public thing.

All sexuality should be private. Come on. Most republicans are only anti-Democrat because of of the whole gay issue , which is stupid, and alot of them are gay after 5 drinks anyway. Sexuality should not determine your whole agenda.

Its the same thing as guns with Republicans. Poor white trash retards are republicans because of the NRA.....yet the ONLY REPUBLICANS reaping the benefits are the people making over $250,000 a year.

I don't get the troops either. They are typically Republicans, yet the Republicans cut their benefits and don't want to pay for their prostheses (legs/arms) and benefits after they sacrifice their mentality and body in Iraq and Afghanistan.

MORE PARTIES!

I am a conservative (family values) Democrat. There's no black and white with politics.

Quote ME ON THIS:
    HOW YOU ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE / ANY PARTY SHOULD NOT SOLELY BE BASED ON ONE ISSUE.
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-14-2014 at 12:22 PM.

As Americas leading philosopher, you should know we have tons of political parties-- and the freedon to vote or not vote for them.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 01-14-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Well maybe they should be allowed to campaign, be on tv, in the news, media, and people's mouths. Not just the Hippy Green Party either which is a joke...and now the joke Tea Party.:rotz::rotz::rotz:

And thank you for the gracious title of America's Leading Philosopher! I LOVE THAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What exactly is it you want to do with homosexuals?

Do you want to put them in the crazy bin with the severely mentally ill?

Seems to me this is just like when blacks (Negroes) had to use a separate bathroom, if a white woman was seen with a black man it was a scandal and blacks couldn't even eat a meal sitting next to a white person etc.
    Same bigoted opinions against homosexuals as we have against other minority groups of people. Just sad. In fact it is just plain scary we Americans are this far behind in the way we are handling homosexuality.

Where did he say what you're saying. He's complaining about libs PROMOTING sodomy

AND.... his post wasn't about homosexuality. He was talking about a broader principle. Why fidvyou xero in on that only?
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 01-14-2014 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Where did he say what you're saying. He's complaining about libs PROMOTING sodomy

AND.... his post wasn't about homosexuality. He was talking about a broader principle. Why fidvyou xero in on that only?
    I don't know, I guess because of all this talk about homosexuals getting married. Then I think about people like you and some Republicans focusing so much on their religious beliefs and want to apply them to everyone. I was kind of thinking that way for a time in my life but I've tried very hard to look at things differently. I still have to work at it, it can be difficult to even see how closed minded one can be. Bigoted and racist when you don't even realize you're thinking that way.