+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Sleep, sweet sleep.

    The greatest treasure of them all. Sleep sweet sleep.

  2. #2

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    The greatest treasure of them all. Sleep sweet sleep.
    Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it? :sun_smiley:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it? :sun_smiley:
    I was really tired when I wrote that. At the time believe me that is how I felt. That being said, when you are well rested it makes the day so much better.

  4. #4

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I was really tired when I wrote that. At the time believe me that is how I felt. That being said, when you are well rested it makes the day so much better.
    agreed**********

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it? :sun_smiley:
    Actually dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Even for those of us that believe in God, that's just da way he set things up. So for those of us that believe in God, I would propose, he himself (God) would be the greatest treasure of all. But for those that don't believe, it would have to be dirt and water cause that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Unless you're one that want's to die, then death would be your greatest treasure, but then you would be returning to the dirt and water, so again, dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to.

    :

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

    JTT

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_The_Truth View Post
    People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

    JTT
    Who threw rocks? No throwing rocks in the house children! hehehe. yb:

  8. #8

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Who threw rocks? No throwing rocks in the house children! hehehe. yb:
    Aw come on now just one?? I really wanna throw just one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Actually dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Even for those of us that believe in God, that's just da way he set things up. So for those of us that believe in God, I would propose, he himself (God) would be the greatest treasure of all. But for those that don't believe, it would have to be dirt and water cause that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Unless you're one that want's to die, then death would be your greatest treasure, but then you would be returning to the dirt and water, so again, dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to.

    :
    is that about like what i sound like most times!?take a simple remark that someone makes and build the ol mountain of flappery over it!?with decent logic or not!? :rotz: :freak3: :judges: : heeh!!.....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    so which ways more heavily on the mind/heart of man!?his frustrations with life or his dutiful labors!?which make him seek the escape of nonexistence whether in deep sleep or the final curtain!?

    and what about the strain/exhaustion of too much happiness/enjoyment!?what is the cause of that one!?is there such a thing as a happiness that needs no rest!?or rest is the happiness that recreates itself continually!?stay in your "rest' zone and the world becomes a wonderful playground!?

    i heard it put forth that a 4hr workday would solve all our human problems!?i'm all for it!?if you see by experience that most jobs people have can be organized into getting the "work" done in half the time they are alloted to be paid for and just coasting thru the remaining time,you get the picture!?wasted time on the job!?
    :freak3: :judges: : : hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    is that about like what i sound like most times!?take a simple remark that someone makes and build the ol mountain of flappery over it!?with decent logic or not!? :rotz: :freak3: :judges: : heeh!!.....just askn....
    Sort of, but you're more poetic about it I think. :yelcutelaughA:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    As a well-spent day brings a happy sleep, so a life well spent brings a happy death.
    ~leonardo davinci
    Last edited by lexx; 12-04-2008 at 12:07 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so which ways more heavily on the mind/heart of man!?his frustrations with life or his dutiful labors!?which make him seek the escape of nonexistence whether in deep sleep or the final curtain!?

    and what about the strain/exhaustion of too much happiness/enjoyment!?what is the cause of that one!?is there such a thing as a happiness that needs no rest!?or rest is the happiness that recreates itself continually!?stay in your "rest' zone and the world becomes a wonderful playground!?

    i heard it put forth that a 4hr workday would solve all our human problems!?i'm all for it!?if you see by experience that most jobs people have can be organized into getting the "work" done in half the time they are alloted to be paid for and just coasting thru the remaining time,you get the picture!?wasted time on the job!?
    :freak3: :judges: : : hehe!!.....just askn...
    A four hour work day. I don't know about that. With all the coffee breaks, how could anything get done. Guess I'll have to sleep on that.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    A four hour work day. I don't know about that. With all the coffee breaks, how could anything get done. Guess I'll have to sleep on that.
    with a 4 hour day you will have more time for rest and relaxation or more time to take care of personal needs therefore more time to sleep if helpful thus not requiring stimulants and breaks to indulge in them!?:1crysad: :freak3: :judges: : heheh!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a town
    Posts
    254

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it? :sun_smiley:
    I have to also say that life is the greatest treasure of all. So many times, I just would rather not sleep. Don't you wish we didn't need so much sleep at night so that we can be more productive?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    with a 4 hour day you will have more time for rest and relaxation or more time to take care of personal needs therefore more time to sleep if helpful thus not requiring stimulants and breaks to indulge in them!?:1crysad: :freak3: :judges: : heheh!!.....just askn...
    You got me on the 4 hour work day. Though I doubt that would ever happen.

Similar Threads

  1. How Does Hillary Sleep at Night?
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2016, 06:57 PM
  2. sleep if it s not meant for You
    By Taggedgirl in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. How Do These Creatures Sleep at Night?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. Alteril Sleep Aid is a scam
    By Roberta66 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:10 PM
  5. anyone here get sleep paralysis?
    By Spamma Scammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 10:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •