+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What Is Wrong With The Freemasons?

I've spent a lot of time looking into "secret" type societies for quite a few years. I can understand how people can see some of these people as "evil" or nefarious, but I'm still scratching my head wondering how people can get this impression of the Masons. I honestly don't see anything wrong with them, and I'm certainly not going to put them in a negative light simply because they want their secrecy.

It's almost as if people think that if an organization is secretive, then they're up to no good. Could someone here PROVE to me with relevant and unbiased links showing how the Freemasons are bad?

Re: What Is Wrong With The Freemasons?

I wouldn't necessarily say they are bad either, especially with how involved their subgroups are in charity and the like. They do promote a misleading worldview, but that doesn't they are an "evil" organization.

Thank you. It's good to know I'm not the only one. They get a lot of bad press. Weren't the Freemasons instrumental in designing and building Washington D.C.?

The Freemasons are a cult and somehow have the same rituals as Occults and satanists. They have baphomet, correct me if I'm wrong, as their God yet they inculcate Christianity as part of their 3 gods. From their practices and rituals, we can see that there is really something wrong with it. Just like other Cults and religions, they worship a mixture of all kinds of things and all kinds of gods.

Quote Originally Posted by frederick101 View Post
    The Freemasons are a cult and somehow have the same rituals as Occults and satanists. They have baphomet, correct me if I'm wrong, as their God yet they inculcate Christianity as part of their 3 gods. From their practices and rituals, we can see that there is really something wrong with it. Just like other Cults and religions, they worship a mixture of all kinds of things and all kinds of gods.
    I call BS on that entire post... unless you have anything to back up those accusations?

You, sir, are f***ing retarded. My grandfather is a freemason and is one of the most devout Christians that I know (I mean like church several times a week and never missed a day). Where did you learn that stupid shit? The internet?
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    You, sir, are f***ing retarded. My grandfather is a freemason and is one of the most devout Christians that I know (I mean like church several times a week and never missed a day). Where did you learn that stupid shit? The internet?
    The internet has probably corrupted his minds with this sorcery, internet controls mind of other people so as what is being done to him.

I'm sorry to have offended all of you but that's reality. There are too many people who are self-proclaimed Christians including those deceived and brainwashed with a mixture of other religions who will never acknowledge that they have been deceived.

Anyways, here are the links:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...rhoodss01c.htm
    http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/1o5.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposit...n_Christianity

Or you can just search in Google Free Masonry and Satanism.

I'm sorry to have offended all of you but that's reality. There are too many people who are self-proclaimed Christians including those deceived and brainwashed with a mixture of other religions who will never acknowledge that they have been deceived.

Anyways, here are the links:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...rhoodss01c.htm
    http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/1o5.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposit...n_Christianity

Or you can just search in Google Free Masonry and Satanism.
    Please...
    theforbiddenknowledge.com?

If you believe such internet crap, you're even more naive and gullible than I thought...

You are aware that several Freemason lodges only admit Christians? Simply because they can't become Freemasons unless they share a Christian faith.

Have you ever met a Freemason? Talked to one? Had them explain what Freemasonry is all about?
    Or are you just going to believe what wacko Internet sites tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    Please...
    theforbiddenknowledge.com?

If you believe such internet crap, you're even more naive and gullible than I thought...

You are aware that several Freemason lodges only admit Christians? Simply because they can't become Freemasons unless they share a Christian faith.

Have you ever met a Freemason? Talked to one? Had them explain what Freemasonry is all about?
    Or are you just going to believe what wacko Internet sites tell you?
    The only people naive and gullible are those who are deceived with such crap. All I know and am sure about is that Baphomet is not part of the Christian faith. So many people are professing the Christian faith without even being actually part of it.

The only people naive and gullible are those who are deceived with such crap. All I know and am sure about is that Baphomet is not part of the Christian faith. So many people are professing the Christian faith without even being actually part of it.
    I think now would be a good time for you to produce Masonic literature... more specifically the introductory booklet explaining Freemasonry to the first time applicant and outlining the requirements for membership.

I was once curious about joining since my Grandfather was one. My former brother-in-law was one and got the introductory booklet for me to read to see if I wanted to join. I decided not to join due to differences in Christian belief. I can safely say that neither Baphomet or any other pagan diety was mentioned or hinted at AND they were very specific in their Christian advocacy and requirement.

So... unless you can produce authentic Masonic literature to support your claim... well, let's just say your argument has no merit.

All I know and am sure about is that Baphomet is not part of the Christian faith.
    That we can agree on.

But what has that to do with the Freemasons?
    As Paul says above, unless you can substantiate your claim, it has no merit.

Again: Have you ever met a Freemason? Talken to one? Had them explain what Freemasonry is all about? Have you actually tried to get knowledge about Freemasonry?

Or have you chosen to just swallow whatever crap some idiots on wacky internet sites like theforbiddenknowledge.com try to make you believe about them?

I'm not here to please all of you. If you can't accept the fact that your religion has flaws, well go ahead and keep following like a blind puppet that's fine with me. But with regard to my stance, Freemasonry is still a cult in my books. If it does not follow the core precepts of Christianity then it is categorized as a cult nonetheless.

The Freemasons lost alot of steam over the past twenty years. Its basically an American Legion club to hang out and drink beer. I would guess the average age is 65 at least. They were cool historically and they have some seriously awesome inside information.

I'm not here to please all of you. If you can't accept the fact that your religion has flaws, well go ahead and keep following like a blind puppet that's fine with me.
    What exactly do you mean with "your religion"?
    Which religion is that?

But with regard to my stance, Freemasonry is still a cult in my books. If it does not follow the core precepts of Christianity then it is categorized as a cult nonetheless.
    So you think that all organizations that "does not follow the core precepts of Christianity" are cults?
    What exactly are those "core precepts" and which of them are lacking among Freemasons?

In case you didn't know, the Freemasons is not a religion. It's a social club. Nothing more and nothing less.

Does this also mean that your local tennis club qualifies as a cult? Unless they have "the core precepts of Christianity" written into the club rules?

I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your claim about Freemasons worshipping Baphomet and Satan... and can you please answer which rituals they share with "Occults and satanists".

You post a lot of big words and accusations, but there appear to be very little behind them... Other than rumors and slander you heard from others.
    Last edited by Kelderek; 01-13-2014 at 08:44 AM.

What Kelderek said... he beat me to it.