+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: People Who Don't Vaccinate Their Children Are a Threat to Public Health

Quote Originally Posted by Knotical View Post
    If these are so good for us, then why are there so many reports of vaccines causing autism in kids?
    In short.... Because people are scared and want to blame something. There is absolutely no evidence that says vaccines cause or increase autism.

To understand this you need a little bit a background.
    Autism is a spectrum. Ranging from child like adult, Forrest gump to rain-man to socially smart guy.
    2/3rds fit into the socially awkward smart guy category. Up till the early 1980's there was no test to diagnose this group.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

over the past 20 our ability to detect and diagnoise has increased resulting in an increase of reported cases.

and there are also about 1,000 other things that have better correlations.
    a recent study showed that people in big cities/industrial areas had a higher rate verses people in the country.

Now to Wakefield.

There was a theory going around that undigested food in the gut made it's way in to the blood stream and made it's way up to the brain resulting in increased autism rates.

Wakefield was hired by a law firm that was hired by a pharmaceutical company to make a legal case against the currently all in one MMR vaccine at the time so that it could be replaced with the companies multi-shot version of the vaccine. So they could make millions from it's sales. For this service wakefield was ultimately given a place on the board and about a half million dollars in payment.

Wakefields proof was in the form of 12 children. Who he said had the measils virus in there stomach lining. He preformed all the tests himself and wrote a medical paper on it and then issued a press release sparking the scare.

The Fraud...... Other researchers were NEVER able to back up the undigested food theory. Nothing backed it up. So people began following up the report.

What they found:
    Is that his own lab results did not show the measils virus and he had altered the reports.
    That he subjected the children to a battery of unrelated and unnecessary tests.
    That after the children were tracked down. Many of the parents were surprised to know that there child was used in this report or that wakefeild said they had autism. In reality some had some other form of mental delay, or in some cases the child had a hearing problem. Others had no delay at all.

Overall the Wakefield incident is a prime example of a pharmaceutical company seeking to make money off the fear of others.
    http://briandeer.com/mmr-lancet.htm

The myth remains today because of a parents natural fear, there distrust of big corporations and there general lack of understanding of stats and vaccines themselves.

Various people have tried to capitalize off of these claims. They ramp up fear, and try to pull on your heart strings. However, you'll notice that the donate button is ever present on there sites, and there books, and merchandise is front and center.

Drugs are not natural to the body. And end up hurting you in other places.

The only thing I advise is drugs or flu shots for the elderly.
    (and that's only if they want to live).

I say get rid of all vaccinations immediately.
    Forcing kids to get shots before kindergarten is N A Z I tactics.

The human body needs to fight diseases. Everything can be cured with whole raw foods.:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    Drugs are not natural to the body. And end up hurting you in other places.

The only thing I advise is drugs or flu shots for the elderly.
    (and that's only if they want to live).

I say get rid of all vaccinations immediately.
    Forcing kids to get shots before kindergarten is N A Z I tactics.

The human body needs to fight diseases. Everything can be cured with whole raw foods.:judges:
    I'm really not sure if you are being sarcastic or if you honestly believe this tripe.

can you please clarify as you take a sip of your energy drink and the Advil for your headache.

As a kid, my parents had me vaccinated, so I'm thankful for that. I think that if the parents of these children don't want to have their kids vaccinated, then I consider them as irresponsible parents. They shouldn't be raising children in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    The verdict is out on the issue. Every country, every medical organization and every government agrees that Vaccines work, that they save lives, and prevent permanent damage.

The anti vaccers arguments are largely based on a poor understanding of Stats, A terrible understanding of what a vaccine is, and a worse understanding of the actual and real chronic effects are from the virus that the vaccines help prevent.
    I aggree with you but the experssion you meant to use is "the verdict is in". Had the vaccine issue not been settled, you could have said "the jury is out", or words to that effect. Admittedly, I'm quibbling a bit. You could have said "the verdict has come out" , and been correct, but common usage of the expressions is otherwise.

This will never not be relevant to this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusky View Post
    This will never not be relevant to this discussion.
    The mercury a different isotope you get more on you daily walk to work than is contained within the vaccine. You ingest more chemicals in your energy drink than you get in a vaccine.
    Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic salts and is a food additive in bread and flour.
    Aluminum phosphate is another form of inorganic salt usually found in soil.
    Formaldehyde is produced NATURALLY by the body to start with.

Why is it legal for people to avoid matters of public health based on a grade school understanding of biology and chemistry? Why would you let them?

EDUCATE YOUR SELF.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    The mercury a different isotope you get more on you daily walk to work than is contained within the vaccine. You ingest more chemicals in your energy drink than you get in a vaccine.
    Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic salts and is a food additive in bread and flour.
    Aluminum phosphate is another form of inorganic salt usually found in soil.
    Formaldehyde is produced NATURALLY by the body to start with.

Why is it legal for people to avoid matters of public health based on a grade school understanding of biology and chemistry? Why would you let them?

EDUCATE YOUR SELF.

Note to self read the entire picture.

Sorry rusty I've seen far to many anti vac PSA lately your image looked like one of them.