+ Reply to Thread

U.S furious with Isreal after China weapon trade

So, I don't really get all of this talk with Israel being the greatest ally to the U.S. nation. Israel is the best ally to whoever helps them serve their interest, be it monetary or otherwise, therefore it should be assumed that Israel would gladly shake hands with nations that can be considered a potential threat.

The Israeli Defense Ministry’s Head of Defense Export Control, Meir Shalit, resigned last week after the United States expressed anger over a decision he made to sell sensitive military equipment to China, Israeli daily Ma’ariv reported on Sunday. At the time, Shalit did not provide a reason for his resignation.

Washington asserted that his authorization of the sale of a miniature cooling system for missiles was in direct violation of Israel’s preexisting obligations to the United States.

The conflict came as a result of differing interpretations of defense agreements between Israel and the U.S., according to the report. Israel claimed that the highly sensitive part was actually sold to a European company as part of a separate deal, but the Americans contended that the fact that it ultimately wound up in China is a breach of long-standing arrangements between Washington and Jerusalem.

Furthermore, there is fear among the Americans that this advanced technology has found its way from China to Iran.

Re: U.S furious with Isreal after China weapon trade

If their actions were in violation of an agreement with one of their allies then I don't see a problem with one of their allies getting upset. Otherwise, who really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Astdua View Post
    So, I don't really get all of this talk with Israel being the greatest ally to the U.S. nation. Israel is the best ally to whoever helps them serve their interest, be it monetary or otherwise, therefore it should be assumed that Israel would gladly shake hands with nations that can be considered a potential threat.
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. They play all sides.

The Art of War states (this is a hack interpretation)....make your enemies fight each other as you site back and watch

“Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
    1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
    2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
    3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
    4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
    5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. They play all sides.

The Art of War states (this is a hack interpretation)....make your enemies fight each other as you site back and watch
    those are interesting points you posted!? 1 could even say they apply to life in general if survival of the fittest is considered to be a WAR!? weird, i just noticed war is a funny word? it's like shorthand for we are RUNNING!? or we are READY?! or we are RAMBO or maybe WINK and RUN?! or WHITE and RED!?
    or WALLS and ROADS!? and what other ENGLISH words have WAR in them!? wart, ward, warn, warp, warm.................. is that all of the possible know inclusions!? :freak3: :spin2: :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you