+ Reply to Thread

The New Pope Scam

This new pope, Pope Francis to me is a the new scam of the Catholic Church. His PR firm is releasing all this hype about how "in touch" with people he is. How he is tricking the gays into liking him. Everyone on CNN and FOX is kissing his pompous ass. I'm not falling for it. All the crimes and immoral behavior in the past is supposed to be forgotten now that a new hip Pope is in charge.

BULLLLLLSHIIIIIIT!
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-05-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Re: The New Pope Scam

most of that type of job is really a PR job. I am told that this new council they set up to investigate sex abuse among priests is really a sham. it is totally ineffective. belief is belief but a lot of organized religion is just smoke and mirrors. they put on a good show.

Need to give him some time. He has already done more than the previous pope did in his entire time on the "throne."

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Listen if the world is a little bit better (over the last Nazi Pope), then its a good thing. The Catholic church needs some positivity over all the scandals.

I just hope its just not misdirection
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

One thing I think was a huge step in the right direction was when he disciplined that bishop in Germany for have a multi-million dollar renovation to his mansion. I really do like the example this pope is setting living in a simple apartment. Other leaders in the Catholic Church, as well as their protestant counterparts, should consider following this example.

6. 12-31-2013, 10:41 AM

7. 01-01-2014, 11:10 AM

Ever since I discovered that Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict are connected with the Illuminati via their masonic hand signs, I lost trust and respect for all the popes that will get elected. So I think that not only the pope is the scam, the whole Vatican is a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by Knotical View Post
    Need to give him some time. He has already done more than the previous pope did in his entire time on the "throne."
    MAYBE......depends on WHAT YOU consider "DOING!" !? things done in SILENCE may not COUNT with everybody!? AKA, the MADDING CROWD!? :freak3: :bah: :judges: :
    Last edited by lexx; 01-01-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Pope seems like an outdated concept anyways. Why listen to some old dude who is supposedly chose by god?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlesTPM View Post
    Pope seems like an outdated concept anyways. Why listen to some old dude who is supposedly chose by god?
    Try getting the catholics to buy into that little revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlesTPM View Post
    but EVEN GOV seems to NEED a FIGUREHEAD (go figure) in some strange role of LEADERSHIP that demands........there can ONLY BE ONE!? sheesh, where have i heard that before.............now JUNIOR, do a DADDY tells YOU!? :chicken: : :crazy1: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I heard that he is one of the 4 horsemen, but why doesn't the people know that they are being controlled by the wrong pope. But, he did some pretty good things around rome.

People all over are saying that he is the False Prophet in the Bible which will eventually perform great signs and wonders and the people would be gullible enough to believe him. Fanaticism is what keeps the ROMAN Catholic Church. The revived ROMAN empire is at its way to deceive more people.