+ Reply to Thread

Do what your gut tells you to do

Running a successful website has taught me one thing.

TRUST YOUR GUT! Do what your gut tells you to do!

I'm a creative, marketer, with a minor in tech, and I know when smoke is being blown up my ass.

Most people work harder at NOT working than actually solving problems.
    There are vultures waiting in the bushes for me to fail.

Screw you (you know who who you are).
    I am younger, smarter, and much more sinister than you soulless scumbags.

You push...I pull you into a coma! How much did this retarded experiment cost you!!!!!??

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Re: Do what your gut tells you to do

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Running a successful website has taught me one thing.

TRUST YOUR GUT! Do what your gut tells you to do!

I'm a creative, marketer, with a minor in tech, and I know when smoke is being blown up my ass.

Most people work harder at NOT working than actually solving problems.
    There are vultures waiting in the bushes for me to fail.

Screw you (you know who who you are).
    I am younger, smarter, and much more sinister than you soulless scumbags.

You push...I pull you into a coma! How much did this retarded experiment cost you!!!!!??

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

OH OH.......you are starting to sound like ME!? in a good way of course..............ing1: : :judges: :yelcutelaughA:
    Last edited by lexx; 12-29-2013 at 04:50 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and dare we INQUIRE as to WHAT your GUT told you!? i mean mine makes strange noises but i always thought it was JUST GAS!? i even MIKED it and tried playing it backwards but still no successful interpretation!? although when i tried playing it back to a group of COWS on loud speaker it seemed to make them CONTENTED!? which brings up another question, how can you tell when a cow is SMILING?! :spin2: :freak3: :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Ok I will happily elaborate.

Your gut is your initial instinct.

Then you think of many different scenerios.

Then your gut involves a minimal amount of luck, emotion, strategy, offense and defense.

Never make decisions based on fear. Fear of fear is the number one cancer on your life.

9 times out of 10 your first idea (unless you are in an emotional fit of emotion) is typically your best cause of action.

Listen to Oprah:

1. A Decision-Making Guide
    Choose a situation in which you're wavering between two choices. You're going to give your body a chance to help you discover the right option for you.

2. A Danger Radar
    Your gut feelings can tell you quickly and clearly whether a person or situation is good or bad for you, but you may need some help tuning in. Remember a time when you came away from an encounter not feeling great about it, or yourself, but with no real clarity about why. Notice what happens in your body now when you think about that experience. Check in with your gut first, then your shoulders, arms, legs, and any other part of your body that calls your awareness. Are you tense or relaxed? Do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? Take some time to let your physical sensations register, and notice what they tell you about the person or situation, and about how you were affected.

3. A Stress Detector
    Your gut is a brilliant barometer of stress. This exercise is simple: Just allow your focus to settle deep within your abdomen. Is your gut quiet or active? Open or clenched? Soft or tense? Spacious or tight?

If you're tight, gripped, or clenched, you're probably dealing with some kind of stress. Ask yourself: What could I imagine right now that would help me feel better? Maybe it's visualizing walking on a beautiful beach, eating at your favorite restaurant, or relaxing at a spa. You might want to just sit still and breathe deeply for a few minutes

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/spirit/3-Ways-Y...#ixzz2orxkmk2g

Hope this helps. :judges::judges::judges:
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-29-2013 at 07:15 AM.

My mind is telling me no! But, my body my body is yes! But, definitely my gut is saying that it needs more food :P I really like a girl but, I feel like she's going to reject me :/