+ Reply to Thread

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

LegalShield - Waste of time, Side-income or Scam?

My aunt Jeannie convinced me on LEGALSHIELD, which knowing about other MLMs pitching worthless products & junk along with being structured as pyramid schemes. A type of pyramid scheme where downlines are new investors and uplines are previous investors being paid from new sales and hype. She claimed this MLM didn't involve selling products because LEGALSHIELD (I format CORPORATION NAMES in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) is a service oriented MLM. So I came here because of the desire to know if this is a legit side-income deal, a waste of time & energy, or a scam with positioned people in the pyramid who are the ones who churn in new suckers with big promises & massive talk.

Anyone know about LEGALSHIELD? By the way I saw someones business card for their LEGALSHIELD that had been pushed into a crevice of a pillar outside of SAFEWAY two days ago.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Re: LegalShield - Waste of time, Side-income or Scam?

Get a sample contract from your aunt and give it a read. Of course if you have a membership read your own. Now here is a bit of basic homework. Do a net search on dying interstate and or the importance of Wills or Trust. Once you've done that ask as many people you know or meet if they have an up to date estate plan or if they have done a beneficiary review? At the very least many of those people can use a membership. As far as income goes you can earn from personal sales if you want to go that route. Many people make a good in doing it that way especially those who do the group side.

debit.servus is offline No more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Former Poster View Post
    Get a sample contract from your aunt and give it a read. Of course if you have a membership read your own. Now here is a bit of basic homework. Do a net search on dying interstate and or the importance of Wills or Trust. Once you've done that ask as many people you know or meet if they have an up to date estate plan or if they have done a beneficiary review? At the very least many of those people can use a membership. As far as income goes you can earn from personal sales if you want to go that route. Many people make a good in doing it that way especially those who do the group side.
    I saw what you wrote, and agree. I desire however for more posters on scam.com to chime in on my initial question. This MLM Scams forum on scam.com is one of the most active forums on here besides Political Chat & Chat Here (Non Scam Related posts forum). I am surprised that more people haven't posted on this thread, I do not mean to complaint or rant after this sentence. It seems like my posts online are ignored, on here and other online forums. Relative to related posts of same/similar quality of writing and topic value, my posts are receiving less replies and recognition based on quoting, comments, agreement or disagreement. It is almost like I am being censored from peoples browsers seeing my posts while my browser is able to see my posts.
    FCUSA Scam EXposure (YouTube Playlist)
    Take heed: Do not approach rural Nursuries in So. California. They want your stuff, they'll claim you are trespassing. They want an excuse to kill you so they can have your stuff. Your body is just a byproduct. Don't even walk off the paved highway in San Bernadino County.

Quote Originally Posted by debit.servus View Post
    My aunt Jeannie convinced me on LEGALSHIELD, which knowing about other MLMs pitching worthless products & junk along with being structured as pyramid schemes. A type of pyramid scheme where downlines are new investors and uplines are previous investors being paid from new sales and hype. She claimed this MLM didn't involve selling products because LEGALSHIELD (I format CORPORATION NAMES in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) is a service oriented MLM. So I came here because of the desire to know if this is a legit side-income deal, a waste of time & energy, or a scam with positioned people in the pyramid who are the ones who churn in new suckers with big promises & massive talk.

Anyone know about LEGALSHIELD? By the way I saw someones business card for their LEGALSHIELD that had been pushed into a crevice of a pillar outside of SAFEWAY two days ago.
    I have to think it's not a needed service for the common man. You can do a will on Legal Zoom for under a hundred bucks and set up companies yourself if they are simple. You can set up an LLC in Texas online for under 200 in 5 minutes.

It is a legit company that has been around since 1972 selling pre-paid legal services.

With that being said it doesn't mean you will make any money. Its a sales job. If you don't make sales, you don't make money.

The one plus that I can see is that there is an actual product being sold. A huge red flag for most MLM is that the only goal is getting other people to sign up and pay a fee. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

As with most sales jobs, most people do not make a ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    I have to think it's not a needed service for the common man. You can do a will on Legal Zoom for under a hundred bucks and set up companies yourself if they are simple. You can set up an LLC in Texas online for under 200 in 5 minutes.
    The reason you may not feel it's needs by the common man may be due to not doing any market research. Sure people can go through legal zoom yet legal zoom will suggest people have documents reviewed by an attorney which LS will do for members. As for the do it yourself kits on the Markey people have that option but if they make a mistake or are no t up on current laws the people left to clean u p the mess will have to deal with the courts and an attorney. Just having th a ability to speak with an attorney for any question they may have is worth the monthly membership fee. There is a need for the service. It's just nano people don't know it.