+ Reply to Thread

Paid2read emails

I have come across some paid to read email jobs that you can read emails at home and you get paid to do so. The latest I have come across is : http://paid2reademailz.com/pages/index.php?refid=

Has anyone used this website and made money from it ?

Re: Paid2read emails

The way these email schemes work is that you post something on a classified site, like craigslist, for people to send you an email along with pay you some nominal fee. You are basically generating your own "work" and get paid when people send money to your paypal, or clickbank account.

Total waste of time, really. There are much more legitimate ways to make money online.

I'm not sure though, but why don't you try to work on the site and wait if they pay you? 2 cents per click is reasonable. Because when I was active in PTC sites, I used to work in a site that pays as much as 5 cents per click, and they are not a scam. In fact, I have been paid several times already. Although now I seldom log in to the site since I got busy working on other sites.

A couple of observations:

The claim they are in "pre-launch", still the copyright notice says "Copyright 2011", which also is the registration year for the domain. That's a pretty long pre-launch...

They claim to have 896 members and a total pay-out of $172.38. That's just above 19 cents per member...

Paid to read email programs aren't a scam, you are just never going to make any money.

I think kelderek made a great point. If those are the sites actual numbers that's not much money that's for certain. I was wondering where the original link came from that you placed here though, because the link looks like it should have a referral or user name on the end of it.

You can also Google reviews for any online company that you're thinking about joining. That's what I do and a lot of the reviews that I've read from other people are pretty accurate.

If the design is cheap then it could be a scam. If they were to have a lot of members and they would legitly pay you, they have money for them to have a good website design.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-paid2r....com-safe.html

It's 75% safe so, I wouldn't be so sure, I would recommend you to join donkeyemails they are pretty trusted.

Yes definitely do your research on all of these companies. When researching them on google add “scam” at the end of your search. I have almost been made victim of several different “legitimate” opportunities when I googled their name the first time. After adding the word “scam” there were hundreds of threads of people not getting paid or getting ahold of their customer service.

All these paid to read email stuff does not work for me. I would rather work on writing articles and actually earn good amount of money. You can get a few emails in a month and the cash is not that good.

Of course paid to read emails aren't enough if you want to earn a substantial income online, they're peanuts! Imagine having to wait for months before reaching the minimum cashout, and I don't think that renting referrals is worth it, because I have read complaints about renting referrals at Neobux. I think you'd have better luck if you turn to writing or blogging and earn from Adsense revenues or working at sites like Fiverr.