+ Reply to Thread

kathaj is offline Just to the edge ,never over it. User Rank

Happy Thanks Giving Day

I'm Wishing Every One Here on scams.com a Happy Thanks Giving Day.If you live in a country that does not eat turkey till you can't breath :piggy:,then chase it with desert(pecan or pumkin or peach pie :rryumy: ) till you groan , well, I hope you will take a few moments to say thanks for what is good in your life.
    I am thankful for my 3 healthy grand kids ,two healthy sons and that my best friend has moved back to New Mexico from Colorado. And the new computer I bought myself because the motherboard fryed on my old one last month. I have been using a loaner with windows98 and 2GB hard drive from a friend . I am explaining not complaining.yb:
    www.LetsSayThanks.com
    Click this link to say THANKS to our USA Troops around the WORLD.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Re: Happy Thanks Giving Day

Quote Originally Posted by kathaj View Post
    I'm Wishing Every One Here on scams.com a Happy Thanks Giving Day.If you live in a country that does not eat turkey till you can't breath :piggy:,then chase it with desert(pecan or pumkin or peach pie :rryumy: ) till you groan , well, I hope you will take a few moments to say thanks for what is good in your life.
    I am thankful for my 3 healthy grand kids ,two healthy sons and that my best friend has moved back to New Mexico from Colorado. And the new computer I bought myself because the motherboard fryed on my old one last month. I have been using a loaner with windows98 and 2GB hard drive from a friend . I am explaining not complaining.yb:
    back at ya sweetie. have a great one

And I send the wishes back to you. I can feel where you are coming from with the computer. Until I got this one I was using a 8gig harddrive with windows98 and a intell-dino processor. Actually, I liked win98, wish they'd of just updated it a bit and kept it kicking.
    Anyway, I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, food in my gut, my kids are safe, healthy, smart, kind, respectful, and wonderful, and that I've met so many cool people here on scam and a few other places.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    And I send the wishes back to you. I can feel where you are coming from with the computer. Until I got this one I was using a 8gig harddrive with windows98 and a intell-dino processor. Actually, I liked win98, wish they'd of just updated it a bit and kept it kicking.
    Anyway, I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, food in my gut, my kids are safe, healthy, smart, kind, respectful, and wonderful, and that I've met so many cool people here on scam and a few other places.
    ok , now was you the cousin that gave that computer to my friend so I could use it as a loaner ?????rofl
    just kidding , but what you saud sounded almost like what I borrowed.
    I found out just how spoiled win xp home has got me when right out of the gate I messed win98 up ,by forgetting that win 98 will allow you to tweak the files and such where win xp won't allow you to screw it up, but sence I still have win 98 cab files and win98 SE and win 2000, it was just a 'blast from the past' and sort of fun to try and 'un screw up' win 98 from memory,,,:crazy1: :nervouss:

Happy Thanks giving to ya!
    www.LetsSayThanks.com

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    back at ya sweetie. have a great one
    You too OT.
    Hey , that one 'let's write a book' or 'tell a story ' or something thread got shut down and no one started another one like it was suggjested.. darn it :bah:
    www.LetsSayThanks.com

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    to all,
    nomaxim
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

TO ALL OF THE SCAM.COM FAMILY

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

ok , now was you the cousin that gave that computer to my friend so I could use it as a loaner ?????rofl
    just kidding , but what you saud sounded almost like what I borrowed.
    I found out just how spoiled win xp home has got me when right out of the gate I messed win98 up ,by forgetting that win 98 will allow you to tweak the files and such where win xp won't allow you to screw it up, but sence I still have win 98 cab files and win98 SE and win 2000, it was just a 'blast from the past' and sort of fun to try and 'un screw up' win 98 from memory,,,:crazy1: :nervouss:

Happy Thanks giving to ya!

hehehe, it wasn't an IBM Aptivia was it?

Happy Thankgiving Everyone!!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Happy Thankgiving Everyone!!
    TO ALL ON THE FORUM:

MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU AND MAY YOU AND YOURS HAVE A SAFE AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON AND MAY THE COMING YEAR BRING US ALL A BETTER LIFE.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE.

sell cvv ,c99,smtp,and some software to hack buzz

mynickname:cssid@yahoo.com :2gunsfiring_v1:thanks

TO ALL ON THE FORUM:

MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU AND MAY YOU AND YOURS HAVE A SAFE AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON AND MAY THE COMING YEAR BRING US ALL A BETTER LIFE.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE.
    isn't the poster in post #11 the sort that someone would 'Bump' ? or have I not got this bump thing figured out yet ?
    www.LetsSayThanks.com

isn't the poster in post #11 the sort that someone would 'Bump' ? or have I not got this bump thing figured out yet ?
    No, do not bump that kind

No, do not bump that kind
    ok , it's bump the ones you want ignore the rest ? right ?
    www.LetsSayThanks.com

Re: sell cvv ,c99,smtp,and some software to hack b

Quote Originally Posted by hot cvv View Post
    mynickname:cssid@yahoo.com :2gunsfiring_v1:thanks
    Your nickname should be the stupid scammer!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

ok , it's bump the ones you want ignore the rest ? right ?
    now you got it