+ Reply to Thread

I Love Video Games

There are two things I do after work. I write, and I play video games. Writing brings in a few extra bucks sometimes, and video games.....well.....they're very stress relieving. I can do all the things we can't in real life. At least that's what the police tell me.

Headshots, bombs, killing aliens and monsters, taking a corner in a stolen car as fast as you can, being a demon slayer of a God of war....it's all possible right there on your TV screen! They not only promote hand to eye coordination, but also helps the old brain make faster, better decisions when you're not playing.

And if the science behind it isn't your thing, that's alright. Did I mention that sometimes it's just FUN to kill your friends several times? Just to listen to them cry in your headset? Yes. Yes it is. :spin2:

Re: I Love Video Games

I love playing with my nephews!

Its competition and fun and laughs and smack talking!

We play together and against each other:spidey::

For the most part I play computer games to unwind, but sometimes the game itself will become frustrating and have to turn it off and find something else to do to unwind.

Though I usually limit my game playing to very brief period during the week and maybe a couple of hours on the weekend.

I play mostly computer games as well as those playable on emulators. Lately, my interest in acquiring new consoles has dwindled and I am no longer interested in purchasing a PS3 or PS4, though I still follow the news for developments in gaming. I still play a PS2 for games that I love so much, and one of my favorite pastimes is killing police officers in games such as Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt. These violent games will actually relieve you of the stress that you encounter.

I as well love video games and my favorite would have to be Dark Souls. I find video games a great way to relieve stress and it's just enjoyable. That and working on writing some scripts haha.

I love games but I don't really play a lot. I only play with my brother or sometimes when my friends are over.

I hate 90% of them, but if a Tiger Woods or Any Boxing ones come out. I become a focused shell of a real human. I don't move for days