+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Get Paid To Post On Message Boards

If you are a stay at home person, or like to fart around at work, bored, or like to type, or simply are ambitious, you gotta check out Post Loop to get paid to post on message boards.

Chat on message boards and make money.

This is 100% scam-free!

Re: Get Paid To Post On Message Boards

Do they give you a listing of message boards who would enjoy your participation?

Or just a listing of message boards, blogs, etc?

This is a top notch site.
    They list sites, yes.

I hired them for the new categories at the bottom of the site and they are cheap.

I seriously recommend them.

I like the private message system and rating system.
    Deposit $20 and you'll be surprised.
    Sign up under my link and I'll let you know if the referral system works too.

Sometimes there's holes in referral link, ya know what I mean.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-17-2013 at 09:43 AM.

From a message board members point of view this is a way to destroy a message board from being a forum they would want to be involved in.

Part of a forums appeal is to have members who post regularly, post discussion or debate that has content that stirs up intrigue.
    Regular members of a message board are the back bone of the forum. Without critical thinking on content the forum becomes shallow and uninteresting.

People making money posting on forums and blogs can be in a hurry and make posts that lead to no discussion or debate. Also a group of regular members who become internet acquaintance's help make a forum a success.

This forum once had a group of members who really enjoyed debating each other and they considered themselves quite intelligent and able to give critical thought to their discussions and debate. In fact some of them tried to drive off any member who didn't fill the shoes of a member they wanted on this chat forum. Maybe those days are over, private little forum clubs on a public forum?

Anyway, for me this new way of stimulating message board traffic, is a negative for regular members who enjoy taking part in or reading opinions from well informed members on the topics in each forum of the message board.

Four years ago you could spend time just reading this message board and read very intelligent and stimulating opinions and today this just isn't taking place on message boards around the Internet.
    I think this pay to post on message boards is going to cause even more problems for the member who wants in depth opinions on topics. Also for members who would like to make internet acquaintance's that stimulate a discussion or debate enough to want to continue this day after day.

To be honest, even back in the day when this forum had it's own little group of educated posters, it still could get very boring. The same debate and the same topics year after year and with mostly the same people. Difficult to keep it interesting.

I agree with and respect your opinion.
    89% of the traffic is new daily so i am just trying to stimulate new members.

I seriously agree with every point but sometimes you need a little kick in the butt to get things rolling again.

I can't let the 2000+spammer registrations a day win, I simply can't.

There will be new categories, new topics. We will evolve and survive.

Bills have to be paid and just keeping the site online with all the daily hackers is an expensive chore (that I am willing to absorb).

Thanks!:elvis::elvis::elvis:

I am already on that site and it is awesome! Check it out boys and girls you will love it! :

I have been on there for a while now. How do you think I found this site.

Weekly redemptions like clockwork. And, you can earn money off of referrals.

Postloop seems pretty cool. I like how many members this forum has gotten from it and tons of interesting posts.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

I like them so far!

Plus I am dating two stay at home moms that are making a couple hundred a week chatting about what they like.

So its a win win.

if YOU have to GIVE then ANY money then it's just a PONZI SCHEME!? although it could be an ENDLESS 1 at that!? you know what they say, best to get in EARLY!? :chicken: :judges: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I like them so far!

Plus I am dating two stay at home moms that are making a couple hundred a week chatting about what they like.

So its a win win.
    I can't even begin to explain how hard i lol'd at that.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

Yeah, I just joined this program or site called "Postloop" it's great and effective way to gain a lot of message board users.

It is a really great website. For posters, you have to maintain quality posts. Grammar is the number one skill that you should master. The only thing I do not understand is how they rate grammar given that 5 is the highest and 1 being the lowest. If you think of it, it's not really easy to determine the level of grammar a person has just by a few posts. Anyway, I love this site and I am starting to earn a few dollars. Although I'm really hoping that the ratings I receive will improve in the long run.

It's not alot of money but if you are farting around at work or feel passionate about a subject....post and get paid.

This guy sums it up:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if YOU have to GIVE then ANY money then it's just a PONZI SCHEME!? although it could be an ENDLESS 1 at that!? you know what they say, best to get in EARLY!? :chicken: :judges: :spin2:

Message board owners pay them for posters (work at home people)

They are legit:judges::judges::judges:

They are legit, but, once you buy points half of them are paid to postloop and half of the points are for users.