+ Reply to Thread

Conspircy non-theories

I just joined this forum because I had a question that I thought conspiracy theorists would be able to answer for me.
    Can anyone here furnish me with some good examples of conspiracies that are no longer theoretical. I know that there are real conspiracies around and some get admitted to eventually and lose their "theory" status becoming fact. One example I know of is Watergate. Another is the burning of the reichstag by Hitler as a false flag attack. How many examples can we get of conspiracies that really happened, that everyone acknowledges? Preferably conspiracies that involved a lot of people and were kept quiet for a long time.
    I want these becuase the primary general argument used agaisnt conspiracy theories in my experience is "someone would have come forward" or "they couldnt have kept it quiet this long". The Reichstag is a good example as it involved a lot of people and I believe it was not discovered until the war ended. Are there more or better examples?

Historical examples are fine and age is largely irrelevant.

Re: Conspircy non-theories

Can you tell us what Watergate was all about? What were they there for really?

The JFK Assassination is the best example of a Conspiracy non-theory

“Anyone sincerely interested in this case who does not conclude that JFK was murdered as a result of a conspiracy is either unfamiliar with the evidence or cognitively impaired."

Many people came forward in the case of the Kennedy assassination; and were killed or discredited for doing so.

Your “someone would have talked” theory does not apply to the JFK Execution, as many have come forward, and many were killed for it.

Although it may be difficult to determine exactly who killed JFK and why considering the volume of evidence destroyed by the government, it is clear that it did not happen the way the government tells us it did.

But since Kennedy was clearly hit by bullets from the front and behind, that constitutes a conspiracy since more than two people were involved.

If you have evidence to dispute the frontal shots and single bullet theory, as outlined in the government’s case, I will gladly listen.

But do not take the liberty of assuming that the government’s case is right, just because they say so, just because they are the government.

Re: Conspircy non-theories

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken View Post
    I just joined this forum because I had a question that I thought conspiracy theorists would be able to answer for me.
    Can anyone here furnish me with some good examples of conspiracies that are no longer theoretical. I know that there are real conspiracies around and some get admitted to eventually and lose their "theory" status becoming fact. One example I know of is Watergate. Another is the burning of the reichstag by Hitler as a false flag attack. How many examples can we get of conspiracies that really happened, that everyone acknowledges? Preferably conspiracies that involved a lot of people and were kept quiet for a long time.
    I want these becuase the primary general argument used agaisnt conspiracy theories in my experience is "someone would have come forward" or "they couldnt have kept it quiet this long". The Reichstag is a good example as it involved a lot of people and I believe it was not discovered until the war ended. Are there more or better examples?

Historical examples are fine and age is largely irrelevant.
    These threads might be a good starting place for you...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ght=false+flag

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ght=false+flag

Welcome to the zoo.

Re: Conspiracy non-theories

Damn I just noticed I misspelled conspiracy :-(

Thanks both of you there are some great examples there