+ Reply to Thread

Holiday Wish List

Since the holiday season is upon us, "What do want for Christmas?"
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Re: Holiday Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Since the holiday season is upon us, "What do want for Christmas?"
    Don't want any material things like presents. Just quality time with family and friends and good food and drink..and lots of laughter:sun_smiley:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

Don't want any material things like presents. Just quality time with family and friends and good food and drink..and lots of laughter:sun_smiley:
    I am having a second eye operation on the 3rd of next month. This time it is the left eye. If it is as sucessful as the right eye was I will then have 20/20 vision again. I could not wish for anything better. To be able to have my sight back again would be the most wonderful gift in the world. No amount of money could ever equal that.

Peace on Earth, plenty of food for everyone, and a smile on every childs face.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I am having a second eye operation on the 3rd of next month. This time it is the left eye. If it is as sucessful as the right eye was I will then have 20/20 vision again. I could not wish for anything better. To be able to have my sight back again would be the most wonderful gift in the world. No amount of money could ever equal that.
    Hope your operation goes well for you.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

An investor for my website :1crysad:

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Hope your operation goes well for you.
    Thank you very much.

kathaj is offline Just to the edge ,never over it. User Rank

Thank you very much.
    I was going to give my standard answer to this question which is , " for it to be January. but after reading OT's post I will change it to I hope all goes as well as the other one did and OT has a quick recovery time afterwards.
    www.LetsSayThanks.com
    Click this link to say THANKS to our USA Troops around the WORLD.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Quote Originally Posted by kathaj View Post
    I was going to give my standard answer to this question which is , " for it to be January. but after reading OT's post I will change it to I hope all goes as well as the other one did and OT has a quick recovery time afterwards.
    Now I really do thank you for those kind words, but not to fear. This is a very simple operation that is done in the out-patient area of the hospital and they are going to replace the lens with a new one with stitchless surgery and I will have instant sight again. Recovery time is over night at home to get rid of the stuff that makes you ga-ga there. Sucess rate is like 99% And there is no longer any need to wear glasses as I will have 20/20 vision again. It is simply unbelievable what they can do these days. Cataracts are no longer a death sentence for your vision. I chose this over the laser type as it is permanent and nothing further needs to be done.

Now I really do thank you for those kind words, but not to fear. This is a very simple operation that is done in the out-patient area of the hospital and they are going to replace the lens with a new one with stitchless surgery and I will have instant sight again. Recovery time is over night at home to get rid of the stuff that makes you ga-ga there. Sucess rate is like 99% And there is no longer any need to wear glasses as I will have 20/20 vision again. It is simply unbelievable what they can do these days. Cataracts are no longer a death sentence for your vision. I chose this over the laser type as it is permanent and nothing further needs to be done.
    Now if they could only get rid of my diabetes as easy. That would be one heck of a xmas present wouldn't it?