+ Reply to Thread

Get rid of bad breath now

If you have bad breath, this natural remedy will help you get rid of bad breath now!

Parsley: Ever wonder why sprigs of parsley grace your plate at some restaurants? Nowadays it's referred to as a garnish, but the original purpose was as a breath freshener. For breath problems related to your recent dinner, raw parsley is probably enough. However, for more complex problems, a tea made from the herb may be more useful.

If you have bad breath that does not respond to usual over the counter products (including herbal remedies like parsley) it is possible that it is a sign of a more serious problem. Stomach and lung disorders may cause bad breath, as well as serious dental problems.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-17-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Re: Get rid of bad breath now

Or you could just brush your teeth daily, watch what you eat, take mints, mint flavored gum and chew away. :rain: But yeah I did not know parsley cures bad breath, I would still stick with my mints though, although I don't have bad breath.

I never knew that parsley can get rid of bad breath. All I know about parsley is that it is intended as a garnish for our plates whenever we order at a restaurant. There are other ways of getting rid of bad breath though, such as scraping your tongue. My dentist gives me a free tongue cleaner every time I pay a visit for dental cleaning, and I am using it regularly before going to bed.

:Lurking: Chewing gum is bad for your teeth but I donít care, I still do it.

Just adding some extra information to this. To check how your breath smells to others, lick the inside of your wrist and smell it. That smell is what they smell.

Other good foods for breath issues are celery, apples, and carrots. They all help get that daily plaque off your teeth.

I thought chewing gum was good for your teeth....getting all the food inbetween and such.

Hydrogen Peroxide mouthwash works the best. It will kill it for up to 48 hours. If you have bad breath, check that out.

I have heard too that parsley really works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I thought chewing gum was good for your teeth....getting all the food inbetween and such.
    Its the sugar and stickiness of gum thatís bad. It causes cavities and can hurt the enamel on your teeth. My dentist tells me if I want to continue to chew gum at least do sugar free but try to stay away from it more often. I try to but I love chewing gum! I like to keep my mouth busy. :spin2:

I hear that bleach also works. Gargle some of that shit and even swallow if you wish! It serves as a good detox too!
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

One word: TheraBreath toothpaste and oral rinse. It is the only thing that really works.

I am smelling a spammer here.