+ Reply to Thread

Health care tips

Health is most important which we need to care too much because if you are not wealthy then you can't do any work. There are many little things which we should care like, eyes, hair, skin, weight and more others. Hair loss is very common problem today and we should take care of it otherwise baldness will occur and for eyes we should avoid our eyes from bad vision, like if you watching TV then wear eye glasses or sit on some distance, for skin most of people use skin care products and if he use any cheap products then its not good for skin so you can use natural skin care cream which has no side effect. Most important thing is healthy diet we should maintain healthy diet to get fit and healthy and it prevent us from many diseases.
    Last edited by bemojohn258; 12-10-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Re: Health care tips

Yes you are very true. I know that my mother instilled in me that you should not sit so close to the TV as it is bad for you. I never did sit that close to the TV but I still do have bad eyes :(

I agree with your post a healthy person can stay away from many body disease if the proper things will be follow to stay healthy. hair loss and eye disease common but major problems now these days and these problem sort out easily if the person will eat good diet like green vegetables, fruits etc, and very important thing that is doing exercise on daily basis.

Everything about maintaining good health comes down to a balanced diet and exercise.

Every part of our body is important. Thanks for sharing these tips.

Sure that’s a real fact things you have suggested about health. It is very important take care of health by have good supplement for our health.

Quote Originally Posted by bemojohn258 View Post
    Health is most important which we need to care too much because if you are not wealthy then you can't do any work. There are many little things which we should care like, eyes, hair, skin, weight and more others. Hair loss is very common problem today and we should take care of it otherwise baldness will occur and for eyes we should avoid our eyes from bad vision, like if you watching TV then wear eye glasses or sit on some distance, for skin most of people use skin care products and if he use any cheap products then its not good for skin so you can use natural skin care cream which has no side effect. Most important thing is healthy diet we should maintain healthy diet to get fit and healthy and it prevent us from many diseases.
    More and more stores are offering organic products. Nowadays you can get organic shampoo, soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, lotions and other hygiene products. These products are great for people who have sensitive skin or allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelinda View Post
    More and more stores are offering organic products. Nowadays you can get organic shampoo, soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, lotions and other hygiene products. These products are great for people who have sensitive skin or allergies.
    I think that sports need to be given more attention. Sport is more important than any creams

Here is a nice tip for those who deal with a hair loss issue, on this site laser cap can be bought and I've heard that laser treatment is much more effective than some other methods and you can find a lot of positive reviews online.

LisaJo is offline I donít care what you think about me. I donít think about you at all.

I put a lot of effort into my healthcare. I try to eat healthy with a lot of vegetables and less sugar, salt, meat, cheese, use creams and vitamins for better skin, make masks for hair after a shower and use only natural wood hairbrush because it reduces the chances of hair loss. My favorite I found on this site. I also do a lot of sport like stretching, running and swimming. Health isn't something about what you should joke, I think even putting a bit of attention in it every day can prevent biff issues in the future.
    I donít care what you think about me. I donít think about you at all.

11. 10-09-2018, 12:09 PM

Reason
    wrong thread

Oh, guys, thank you for all these tips. This thread is so useful! I want to put my two cents too. As far as medicines nowadays are pretty expensive it'd be good to find more affordable ones. For instance, I buy cheap drugs on https://canadianhealthncaremall.com/. Do you know other places to buy cheap?