+ Reply to Thread

#1 British scam right now

I'm not sure whether I really feel any pity for the silly women who fall for the latest British scam involving lonely soldiers. After contact is made via an online dating site the 'romance' appears to follow the usual course, until the guy asks for financial help to secure his leave from Iraq or some other war zone. How desperate for love are British females that they would fall for this stuff?

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Re: #1 British scam right now

I think the British scam in America is that any British voice ends up on a cartoon. A british voice (whether its a homeless guy or a genius) is revered as a talent.

I think Americans are star struck with British voices.
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

only females who worry they can't be married would easily fall into such trap XD

Quote Originally Posted by British Scammers View Post
    I'm not sure whether I really feel any pity for the silly women who fall for the latest British scam involving lonely soldiers. After contact is made via an online dating site the 'romance' appears to follow the usual course, until the guy asks for financial help to secure his leave from Iraq or some other war zone. How desperate for love are British females that they would fall for this stuff?
    I had a little sympathy at the beginning because I thought aww they are only trying to help out a poor lonely soldier who has probably played on their heart strings with his war stories. But then I thought hold on a minute you sign up to a dating site, bit sad but ok fair enough.

Now you got the man of your dreams pinging your inbox a war hero nonetheless a man of strength, bravery and pride. But yet still he hasn't even clapped eyes on you and he is begging you money already where's hes pride now? At this point pity went out of the window because these dumb bitches should have been thinking that themselves, he has a job and he still asking you for something before he even took you anywhere. They need to stop sending money to strangers and get out from behind the comfort of the computer desk and get a life.

And what about the couple who lives at the airport,received donations and it turns out that they have money?People are so naive...