+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Does Karma really exist?

I have been wondering does karma really exist? One would think considering that only a small percentage of population over the years have been screwing it up for the rest of us. You would think after all the hell a small group of people have put the human race through, that things might be different today if karma really existed.

Re: Does Karma really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I have been wondering does karma really exist? One would think considering that only a small percentage of population over the years have been screwing it up for the rest of us. You would think after all the hell a small group of people have put the human race through, that things might be different today if karma really existed.
    I think that the basic concept of Karma is the theory that if you do good then good things will happen to you. And if you do bad things then bad things will happen to you. Karma has also been linked to one's aura which can be filmed with a Kirlian Camera. It is said that each of us has this aura that surrounds us. Ands yes I do believe that Karma does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I think that the basic concept of Karma is the theory that if you do good then good things will happen to you. And if you do bad things then bad things will happen to you. Karma has also been linked to one's aura which can be filmed with a Kirlian Camera. It is said that each of us has this aura that surrounds us. Ands yes I do believe that Karma does exist.
    That would be nice!!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

That would be nice!!!!
    It is also said that if the auras of two people standing together male/female blend tand become one then the match will last. And if they do not blend and become one then they will not stay together.

The sanskrit word Karma means "action" and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Karma is said to be the law of cause and effect.
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

Quote Originally Posted by Qi123 View Post
    The sanskrit word Karma means "action" and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Karma is said to be the law of cause and effect.
    And there must be about 20 different meanings on wikipedia for Karma.

think of it this way!?if you keep doing the same things by/for the same reason how can you expect different results!?and isn't modern organized society the attemp to mitigate the personal karma of all those who participate!?:crazy1: : :yelcutelaughA: hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    think of it this way!?if you keep doing the same things by/for the same reason how can you expect different results!?and isn't modern organized society the attemp to mitigate the personal karma of all those who participate!?:crazy1: : :yelcutelaughA: hehe!!.....just askn...
    Interesting post. No I do not think we are all insane. I am just wondering about karma. Though by your post you seem to be leaning towards a disbelief in karma. Please expand, I am interested.

Interesting post. No I do not think we are all insane. I am just wondering about karma. Though by your post you seem to be leaning towards a disbelief in karma. Please expand, I am interested.
    not actually!?maybe i should ask you why you made this thread!?i'm not sure why you stated we are all insane/not!?maybe i should google for a practical guide to karma!?also reminds me of 1 of chopak's books called the seven spiritual laws of success!?i picked it up at a coffee shop a long time ago and it grabbed me but i was in a hurry and i never got back to it!?maybe this a good time!?since it popped in the search i just did!?:crazy1: : :sun_smiley: hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Insane is doing the same thing expecting different results. That is why I mentioned the word insane.

not actually!?maybe i should ask you why you made this thread!?i'm not sure why you stated we are all insane/not!?maybe i should google for a practical guide to karma!?also reminds me of 1 of chopak's books called the seven spiritual laws of success!?i picked it up at a coffee shop a long time ago and it grabbed me but i was in a hurry and i never got back to it!?maybe this a good time!?since it popped in the search i just did!?:crazy1: : :sun_smiley: hehe!!.....just askn...
    I never said we were insane. I said I didn't think we were all insane.

I don't think that karma really does exist. Plenty of good people have done good things and don't always have good things happen to them. Plenty of bad people who do bad things don't always have bad things happen to them unfortunitly and I have seen plenty of bad people have good things happen. =( Karma does not exist...
    If our nation abides by the principles tought in the Bible; our nation will prosper andgo on to prosper, but if we in our propensity neglect its institutions in authority no man can say what sudden destructions will overwhelm and bury our glory in profound obscurity.

(Daniel Webster)

I never said we were insane. I said I didn't think we were all insane.
    hey Howdy, I keep telling everyone that I am the only sane oine here and the rest of ya are all insane. But nobody believes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    hey Howdy, I keep telling everyone that I am the only sane oine here and the rest of ya are all insane. But nobody believes me.
    You are cool with me Old Timer. Though I can say I don't agree with you on some of your posts. I do feel however you are a good hearted person. I stopped arguing with you long ago because I could see that you were a good person. I myself can be somewhat of a jerk at times. I think if karma does exist than you should be living a great life right now. I only wish the best for you and your family.
    Happy holidays my friend. :sun_smiley:

Karma is like a box of chocolates.. ya never know what ya gonna get.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Karma is like a box of chocolates.. ya never know what ya gonna get.
    I don't agree with you karma being like a box of chocolates. I would be more then happy to smoke a beer with you though. I have to wonder with all the evil that exists around us. How can there be karma. Where is the justice? Ok screw it, I am grabbing a beer.